[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoplifting thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 960x960
ITT: post stories about shoplifting, tell us your biggest haul, tell us tips, etc etc. anything about shoplifting post here.
>>
Go to Kmart, pretend to buy bin, fill bin with various items, go through checkout and only pay for bin.
>>
Wouldn't it be easier to steal from someone's house? I live in no guns country.
>>
>being a nigger
mulatto here, anyone who steals should kill themselves.
>>
File: 1438842267837 (1).jpg (813 KB, 1487x3178) Image search: [Google]
1438842267837 (1).jpg
813 KB, 1487x3178
Stole Bob The Builder sunglasses when I was around 5 years old with my cousin. It was at walmart and just literally walked out with the glasses on.
>>
>>24156604
White thief here, any product of race mixing is an abomination and should be burned alive.
>>
Op here, what website is that screenshot from?
>>
i stole Metroid Fusion from a Borders when i was like 12 and the next time i went there the games were all under lock and key
>>
File: 1414964369825.png (610 KB, 817x720) Image search: [Google]
1414964369825.png
610 KB, 817x720
>>24156489
>be black
>go into 99 cent store
>want to buy some random household shits for my grandmother
>aware i'm being followed around by arab 99 cent store security but he offers no help while i look around
>see a group of white kids hovering around the toys and games section and think it's unusual to see white kids in my neighborhood
>knock down a display full of those bike nameplates
>stand there for like 30 seconds not sure if i should leave it or keep walking
>look over to arab guy and he is watching me from the corner of his eye from literally 15 feet away
>don't want to be a dick so i swing my messenger bag behind me and hook stuff under the arm where the bag used to be
>arab runs over telling me not to touch anything
>wtf
>asks me what i'm buying so i show him
>asks me what i put in my bag
>i never opened my bag dude
>while he's screaming at me, i watch the white kids literally grab arms full of chips and some soda and run out of the store
>woman at the register just watching them go
>doesn't say a word
>point at them but he decides to keep yelling at me
>ask him if i can help pick up the stuff i dropped
>says no and to hurry up and get my stuff
>mfw just put all the shit on the counter and leave
>>
>>24156759
I had a friend who would pocket handfuls of chopsticks, soysauce, hot sauce, and other condiments from this Korean fast food place we used to go to and the next time we went they had everything behind the counter.
>>
File: 1446545337309.jpg (17 KB, 336x372) Image search: [Google]
1446545337309.jpg
17 KB, 336x372
>>24156668
Hello white thief, any product that was illegally obtained should be returned while the thief should be castrated, kuckolded, and crippled.
Then given a tire-necklace.
>>
>>24156668
>white people
>mixes his race with every other race in the world through rape and slavery
>conquering when he does it
>abomination when it's someone else
>>
>>24156489

I work at a grocery store as a cashier. And I swear to god, its so easy for people to walk away with water or something under their carts. The cashier can't even see down there.
>>
General tips.

>have enough money to pay for what you intend to steal
>food and perishable items are easy.
>electronics are usually rigged. You can get around this by opening their cases in a bathroom.
>buy something if you repeatedly steal from a store
>when sticking something in your pocket, try to conceal your body with a stand or display in the aisle, this helps hide from any cameras
>never use bags. Always keep the stolen goods in person
>be patient when stealing. Never get to comfortable.
>best stealing hours are 10 to 11.-managers are just getting on/finishing their shifts and don't give a shit.
>if you steal big, or in bulk, be fast and get out of the store as soon as you can. Try and have someone ready with a car.
>>
u kno one time i stoled a holoe bottle of amfngjkioan shit was fly but im on mi 8th beer icant type
>>
I've stolen Bluetooth speakers before
>>
>walk into ski shop in aspen
>put on 4 ski jackets worth 1300 bucks
>walk out with all of them on
>trade for half pound of dank
I do this pretty often. I just put really expensive clothes on and walk out
>>
biggest heist was probably stealing a PSP from a flea market. once my parents threatened to turn me in for stealing some cards back in middle school. i used to steal cards all the time. those fucking traitors i swear to god. the PSP doesnt even work
>>
I was recovering the store today and I found a sealed box for dice stuffed behind a bunch of pet food. But there were no dice in it.

The seal on the box wasn't broken. There was no damage to the box, it looked good as new. How the hell did the thief get the dice out?
>>
Those self scanners are great for thefts.
>>
At self checkout lanes I would buy a bushel of bananas but I wouldn't put the entire bushel on the scale so it only weighed half of it and I payed for half of it. Used to also steal gum from a CVS nextdoor to my house and sell it at school.
>>
>>24159983
Meant to say put half the bushel on the scale*

Ahh whatever I only saved like 70 cents by doing that anyway.
>>
>>24156829
Same thing happened to me all the time when I was a teenager and I'm white. Stop trying to turn everything into a race issue you faggot.
>>
I used to work in a service station and I managed to stockpile about 1k GBP by sneaking off a quid from the occasional person that looked in a hurry.
If they spotted they were down by any, I'd just apologise and give it them back, no biggie. Did this over the course of about 18 months.
I'm a fucking genius, me
>>
how do i rob my warehouse
>>
I heard some crazy statistic that most shoplifters are actually the workers
>>
>>24156489
Me and sociopathic friend decide one saturday night to drop a few benzos
. We hook up with the dealer and he hands us 15 pills of some unknown kind of benzo, now afterwords I know it was clonazepam which has an incredibly long half-life, but at the time we thought it was serbian xanax.
Said and done we ate them all that night, only to wake up the following day feeling "normal". Ofc we weren't anywhere close to normal, thats just how benzo works. We decide to go to the local supermarket in purpose of shoplifting. While in there I trip into a fucking cart where you put groceries, this while holding the sports bag that contained meat for over 200USD
. We got away that time but probably made a lot of mistakes which I can't remember.
>>
Security guard here. Please rethink your life.
>>
every time i've seen someone shoplifting (it's been quite a few times, i'm very observant and conspicuous), i point at them and repeatedly shout THAT PERSON IS SHOPLIFTING! unless it's obviously a poor or homeless person. in that case i shout THAT PERSON IS SHOWING HIS PENIS TO CHILDREN!
>>
>>24160496
What happens if you get caught?

I used to swipe like $20 headphones from Walmart using the bathroom method but then they stepped up their game. Now all I steal is the occasional pack of gum from the gas station.
>>
>>24156668
If you're not Anglo-Germanic, you're not white.
>>
File: steal w-o magn.jpg (427 KB, 1197x1146) Image search: [Google]
steal w-o magn.jpg
427 KB, 1197x1146
Please accept this offering
>>
>>24158986
here robot have some words
>>
File: Cartman_evilsmile.jpg (14 KB, 460x308) Image search: [Google]
Cartman_evilsmile.jpg
14 KB, 460x308
>>24158986
>>24161009
fuck forgot pic
>>
Not me, but i worked with a guy at mcdonalds who was a former felon.

He used to just repeatedly walk out of stores with cart-fulls of shit.
>>
>mfw shoplifting pro
>mfw no con artist friends who help me organize precise shoplifting moments, or cons

Why live?
>>
>>24156489
As has been stated multiple times-
-Always make small purchases. O usually go with produce since the cashier will think of that as something inconspicuous and it won't raise any alarms.
-newspaper is your friend.
-I've never followed the 'leave no evidence behind' rule. Maybe I should.
-Don't be suspicious. I usually shoplift when I actually need to buy something. It's like believing your own lie.

I've only ever shoplifter at walmart and I always do small stuff. I've recently for ten into magic so Ive been stealing those. Heres what I do.
>pick a newspaper.
I usually ask an employee if they have a certai newspaper then pick that one up.
>go to cards look around for a bit before putting my desired items into the cart.
>hide items under the newspaper
>as I walk around take items out of packaging if it's bulky.
>slide items between newspaper
I do all this as I'm walking towards my intended destination. Try not to keep your hands under the newspaper for too long as that looks suspicious.
>get my items.
>pay at elecronics
>they usually ignore the newspaper and ring me up
>thank you
>put newspaper with items in back then leave cart at the cart pick up station.

Easy peasy.
I haven't been caught but that's because I try ro space out the times I go and do this and I'm always weary of my surroundings. If I notice anyone following I'll probably ditch everything and just go about my normal shopping.
Things I look out for: if I see the same person a lot of times after I walk across the store it raises an alarm. Especially if they're on their phone/wearing caps/hoodies.
I suspect everyone.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.