[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After this, why the hell wouldn't you vote for Jeb Bush?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
After this, why the hell wouldn't you vote for Jeb Bush?
>>
File: 1445972127511.jpg (85 KB, 600x342) Image search: [Google]
1445972127511.jpg
85 KB, 600x342
>>24156217
Who wouldn't kill baby Hitler? Seriously, how is this news?
>>
>>24156254
>Who wouldn't kill baby Hitler?

Someone that understands the implications of fucking with time?
>>
>>24156217
I will never vote for Jeb "Open the borders" Bush.
>>
Florida fucking sucks and I don't want swamp people running the country.
>>
>>24156254
If someone killed baby hitler, say bye bye to the US being a superpower
>>
>>24156217
Ya, but what is his opinion on the fact that you either need to kill your kid or nuke the city at the end of fallout 4?
>>
>>24156254
I wouldn't

I'd give him whey protein to make sure he grows into a strong Aryan leader

and give him advice in exterminating the subhumans from our land
>>
>>24156217
Because he wouldn't abort baby hitler
>>
why would i vote for a globalist neocon? voting for bush is voting for hillary clinton they are have nearly identical views except on gun rights and healthcare
>>
Only because Hitler would have deported his womanlet monkey wife by now.
>>
>>24156404
And people have no idea, what his grandfather Prescott Bush did. He funded the Nazi war-machine.
>>
File: nazi_pepe.png (228 KB, 384x626) Image search: [Google]
nazi_pepe.png
228 KB, 384x626
I would have told baby Hitler not to attack Russia and not to declare war on the US after the japs bomb Pearl Harbor
>>
I wouldn't kill hitler, who knows what the fuck that would change. I don't want to mess with time.
>>
>holding a baby responsible for actions they haven't committed yet

Who's the real fascist in this situation?
>>
>George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.
The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

'kek'
>>
>>24156217
>kills babies
>married a womanlet spic
>beta bitch
>brother did 9/11

there's not a single instance in which I'd vote for him
>>
I would kidnap Hitler's mom and take her to the US, so Hitler would be born a US citizen and could be POTUS for life and then take over the world.
>>
>>24156621
Mythbusters should test the steal memes myth to see if this is really true and the tower was rigged to fall
>>
There will literally never be another president with the last name "Bush" again
>>
>>24156656
close to quads
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.