[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: abstract feels >everyone you looked up to when you were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 18
File: 1440367906368.jpg (10 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
1440367906368.jpg
10 KB, 242x206
ITT: abstract feels
>everyone you looked up to when you were young will die in your lifetime
>>
File: fdfee.jpg (34 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
fdfee.jpg
34 KB, 620x388
>Crack open can of tennis balls
>SNIFFFFFFF***
>>
File: 1411024450499.png (495 KB, 788x759) Image search: [Google]
1411024450499.png
495 KB, 788x759
>everyone you looked up to when you were young will die in your lifetime

I know this feel. When Leonard Nimoy died, I was surprised how hard it hit me. I still can't believe he's gone.
>>
File: Berserk_v03_p182.png (276 KB, 1218x1800) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v03_p182.png
276 KB, 1218x1800
>Berserk will never be finished in your lifetime
>>
>>24156373

Good, the ending would probably be shit. It's better to wonder.
>>
File: GiveUp.png (1 MB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
GiveUp.png
1 MB, 919x720
>probably going to die before my cousins even though they're all older than me
>>
File: sam pepe.jpg (53 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
sam pepe.jpg
53 KB, 800x600
>>24156204
I have a solution to your problem OP. If you kill yourself immediately you won't have to worry about outliving your heroes.
>>
>getting yelled at by your friend's mom
s...sorry I didn't take my shoes of Mrs. Smith
>>
>>24156398
>it's better to wonder
No it's not.
>>
Not if I die first.
>>
>>24156332
who the hell is Leonard Nimoy?
>>
I didn't look up to anyone when I was young.
>>
>>24156549
Google search faggot.
Also seppuku for not already knowing
>>
When I was 9, my grandma died. It didn't really affect me because she was a bitch, but that made me start thinking seriously about death and the whole non-existence thing, 16 years later I still suffer from serious panic attacks whenever the issue comes out and can't cope with nor ignore it.
>tfw slowly dying ever since the day I was born
>>
>>24156618
I love those anxiety attacks. One time I went on a date with a qt from uni and we were in the coffee shop in the city. I look her in the eyes and ask "is it unhealthy to start never leaving my house because I'm afraid to die" and then she stopped talking to me.
>>
>>24156573
us nerds amirite xDDD? Fucking faggot.
>>
>>24156618
>tfw the biggest deterent for suicide for me is the idea that maybe christfags were right about Hell
>>
>I have to watch my 3D waifu age and eventually die
Just knowing that I own a gun is comfort enough.
>>
>>24156677
>Ignorant of classic films and tv
>Probably lacks culture in other areas
Be glad I helped you become less ignorant man.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 136x146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 136x146
>>24156695
>mfw I would have killed myself a hundred times but I genuinely believe in God and know that's not an option
>>
>>24156712
>tv is culture
Amerifats KEK
>>
>>24156427
ik this feel too well... even worse when it's their dad
>>
Who else /apprehensiveofthefuture/ here
>Robots cause mass unemployment
>Genetically modified super babies make us even more obsolete
>New destructive weapons developed everyday
>Freaky ass smarter than human AI
Why couldn't I have been born 50 years ago, then I'd be an old ass man when all the crazy shit happened. The only upside is that I might live to be immortal, so that might be cool.
>>
>>24156712
Could you two be any more faggoty?
>>
>>24156745
TV is culture.
We've produced the best Television the world has ever seen.
>The Wire
>The Sopranos
>Breaking Bad
Kek. There are TV shows that are works of art out there yet you are too much of a fool to see that.
stay uncivilized
>>
>>24156549
Get the fuck out of here underagefag.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 240x134) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 240x134
>>24156204
>You don't even know what you're doing wrong, but you can feel everything in your life kind of spiraling out of control in 60FPS slow motion.

>After some thinking, you start to think that maybe, you're the problem in your life, and that if the other parts of your brain want to be happy, you have to kill the part of the brain where you live, the part that is content with being lazy and a fucking slob. You know that you (the whole you) would be happier, but as you contemplate bettering yourself, you can't help but feel the abstract thought that this must be what it feels like to jump off of a bridge. And then the you in control just wants to snuggle up in a bed and be alone and go on 4chan and drink soda and have there be nothing wrong with that. You also want to feel love again, like you used to with her, before everything went to pot. It wasn't meant to be from the beginning, you know, but the feelings you and she felt were real, and out of nothing something was created for a period of time that, though it only lasted 2 years, felt like it would never end, even as it was crashing down around you.

>Moving on, you start to wonder how you let this part of you get in control anyways, despite the fact that it is this part of you that is thinking these thoughts. It's like the other parts, the ones that are more productive or positive or whatever, the ones that other people with happy lives have in charge are still there, but they're sleepy, and aren't as active as they should be, so this is what's taken over because he's the only one awake who can take the wheel. But he is just meant for certain opportunities, he's meant to introspectively think in the background and come out during certain situations, he can't run the whole fucking show by himself.

>You wonder what this all means. It makes perfect sense in the way that it describes what you are feeling, and yet you look at what you've read and it sounds like gibberish

Can anybody help me? Please?
>>
File: 1446952988924.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1446952988924.png
50 KB, 293x281
>the handful of friends will eventually drift away like the others
>she'll forget you even existed
>you'll never make your parents proud of you
>you might not make it
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>Feeling nostalgic for things That happened before I was born.
>>
> Don't want to die in case christfags were right about hell
> Will have to find out someday no matter what

also

> Raised catholic, abandoned it years ago
> Still wake up in the middle of the night sometimes shitting bricks because I'm going to hell
>>
>>24156804

The west wont work on generitcally modified super babies because of political correctness. China, on the other hand, is looking into it fully, which is why they will dominate the world in a few decades and leave us in the dust.
>>
>>24156910
One blow after the other, anon

A fucking 1-2-3-4 combo

I feel with you, anon. Our feels are one and the same, and I feel like our hearts are connected (no homo).
>>
>tfw you're pretty sure you're legitimately autistic
>tfw it seems crystal-clear with even a cursory glance at symptoms and comorbidity with other shit
>tfw nobody has told you
>tfw there's no appropriate way to broach the subject
>tfw you're so good at dealing with it ad blending in from years of just not knowing it was a thing that you wonder if your behavior actually obscures it
>tfw you're not sure if you're fucking retarded and everybody has just been being really nice to you
>>
>>24156994
Hang in there anon, there's still time

right?
>>
File: worry.png (230 KB, 599x580) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
230 KB, 599x580
>Kid cousin staying with me has gone from a month or so to the foreseeable future
>Don't know where to start with the feels that have been had since he started living with me
>>
>>24157080
Yeah, dude, yeah. We're used to seeing life sped up in movies shows and books, but in reality, life is slower than that, much slower. All of this will get sorted out by the end

god i hope i'm right
>>
>>24156963
Like Hell we'll let those chink bastards claim the Mantle.
>>
>>24156732
>i genuinely believe in god
>>
>>24156732
You realize that it's still an option and you can kill yourself without going to hell if you've accepted Christ as your personal savior. Once you've let Christ into your life no sin can keep you from entering heaven. Also the belief that suicide especially leads to help isn't biblically based because all sin is equal before God. I'm not saying you should kill yourself, I'm just saying that if you've accepted Christ there won't be eternal ramifications
>>
>>24156549
Get out. Not sure if b8 or max human stoopid. Either way. Gtfo
>>
>>24156931
If you've accepted Christ as your personal savior you'll spend eternity in heaven with him. The catholic belief that you can commit mortal sins that separate you totally from Christ isn't biblically based. Once you've been saved nothing can blot out God's grace
>>
>>24156695
Fuck dude. How am I supposed to kill myself considering that ? Fuck man what if it is?
>>
File: 1444632582508.png (390 KB, 433x493) Image search: [Google]
1444632582508.png
390 KB, 433x493
>>24156912
It's so painful. looking at the times from the 70s and 80s, everything looked exciting and wonderful, and the sense of community that people had. Hell, even feeling nostalgic for the 90s makes me feel that way and I lived through that.

But I want to remind you, anon, that only the best of things are remembered when it comes to the past. it may seem rosy and perfect, but that's because nobody remembers the bad. kind of like popular music from back then. there was a lot of garbage but we only remember the hits.

If you want to take a peek into the past, I've found it really thought- and feel-provoking to go to archive.org and look up old magazines and take a read through. old car mags, pc readers, maybe even fashion magazines. Really gives you a feel of being there.

Best of luck to you, and I wish you a good night.
>>
File: 0.jpg (66 KB, 508x537) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
66 KB, 508x537
>you will outlive mommy
>>
>>24156890
90%, the relationship shit is lost on me
>>
>>24157480
What do you mean?
He makes you sad? Aroused? Angry?
Is there something a cousin staying with you should obviously imply?
>>
>You will not be able to live forever and discover the secrets of the universe.

>You will never be a space pioneer.
>>
File: 894762034.jpg (213 KB, 1384x1008) Image search: [Google]
894762034.jpg
213 KB, 1384x1008
>>24156560
found some of your clothes
>>
>>24156857
>the best Television the world has ever seen
>Breaking Bad
you're kidding, right?
>>
>>24156963
>we might be able to pay china to make us testtube superwaifus in the near future
>>
>>24156549
Live short and suffer.
>>
>>24157025
Why not just go to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>24156204

>Looking up to people in your lifetime. In this boring, mundane, falsified era. Much pride.

Shameful.

>>24156249

Brand new vidya smell.
>>
>>24157480
If you're a girl that's hot af.

If you're a guy kill yourself.
>>
>>24159259
I thought Catholics were more forgiving, and that it was radical Protestants who were obsessed with everything getting you sent to Hell.
>>
>>24159264
Are you retarded? Christianity and Islam were just used as a last ditch effort to pick up the pieces of crumbling empires, and Hell was used to scare people into converting. Other religions don't emphasize damnation to the same degree because they didn't engage in mass conversion.

You don't think every Christian and Muslim religious leader has literally believed in the crap they spouted? If they really believed it things like the Inquisition wouldn't have been possible.
>>
>>24161163
>mommy will outlive you
>>
>>24156857
Any show with drugs as the central theme is trash by default.
>>
>>24156890
Holy shit anon. I know that fucking feel.

And this week I started to kill that part of my brain.

Yesterday I took my first run in like a year. I only managed like 20 mins and felt like total shit but I know its a start.
Today I ate a salad for lunch and I feel so much better than stuffing my face full of animal products.
When I get home I will go take another run.

And I have stopped binge eating white bread to cover up for actual meals. When I run and feel the need to stop I picture what I will look like next summer. Finally will be able to take off my shirt and not feel shame.

What shame it is for a man to never experience the full capability of his body in its finest strength.

Thanks for the motivation anon. I know you can do this too. Be the you that you want to be.
>>
>have waifu as a kid
>grow up always thinking about her, eventually reach high school just like her
>become the same age as her, feel somewhat happy knowing you're going through the same lifestyle she is
>graduate high school, begin to reach the point where you've become significantly older than her
>people would probably think of you as a creep if you ever dated her in real life
>switching your waifu won't ever fix this, practically all anime is focused on either school life or straight up fantasy
>realize you will always become older than your waifu
>realize more than half of all anime is literally not for you anymore, stop enjoying it entirely

Anyone else know this feel? At least mine eventually made it to college in the manga, so we've got a few golden years left. The anime ride sure has been a fun one.
>>
>>24156890
Holy fuck mate. That's perfect. Fuark.
>>
>>24162770

Getting old, while still enjoying anime, is fucking painful.

But it's just so goddamned cute. Nothing in real life is as cute as anime. It soothes my fucking soul. I can't let it go.
>>
File: 36872304869.jpg (29 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
36872304869.jpg
29 KB, 500x281
>>24162770
There are a lot you could imagine being as old as late 20s/early 30s.

There are also some fantastic aniMILFs.
>>
>>24162822
You're still going to outgrow her eventually. I just put the thought of switching there for the sake of other Anons. Me personally, well, I've been taking the concept of waifu very seriously for a long time now. I'm 20 years old, and Kagami has been my waifu for nearly eight years now. I don't even feel sexual attraction towards real women anymore. Abandoning your waifu is on par with having multiple waifu for me, it really should not be done.

It still feels stupid of me to get worked up about imaginary things like this though, but I just know it's going to hurt even worse once my college days are done.
>>
File: 1443959314134.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1443959314134.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>24156549
>the robot is being a c uckold
>>
>>24162987
Outgrowing a 30 year old isn't that bad though.

Men in their 60s date women that age all the time.
>>
>>24156549
An actor in the famous science fiction series from the 60s, "Battletoads."
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.