[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
historical feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1387331001867.jpg (35 KB, 485x356) Image search: [Google]
1387331001867.jpg
35 KB, 485x356
>ywn participate in the fun of Nanking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

>The Nanking Massacre or Nanjing Massacre, also known as the Rape of Nanking or Rape of Nanjing, was an episode during the Second Sino-Japanese War of mass murder and mass rape by Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (then spelled Nanking), then capital of the Republic of China. The massacre occurred over six weeks starting December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered an estimated 40,000 to over 300,000 Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants,[7][8] and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[9][10] Several key perpetrators were tried and found guilty at the International Military Tribunal for the Far East and the Nanjing War Crimes Tribunal, and were executed. A key perpetrator, Prince Asaka of the Imperial Family, escaped prosecution by having earlier been granted immunity by the Allies.

>The International Military Tribunal for the Far East estimated that, in an addition to children and the elderly, 20,000 women were raped.[47] A large portion of these rapes were systematized in a process in which soldiers would go from door to door, searching for girls, with many women being captured and gang raped.[48] The women were often killed immediately after being raped, often through explicit mutilation[49] or by pentetrating vaginas with bayonets, long sticks of bamboo, or other objects. Young children were not exempt from these atrocities and were cut open to allow Japanese soldiers to rape them.[50]
>>
why is east so godless?
>>
I think it would be more fun denying it afterwards. you and everyone knows you did it, but you still deny it for laffs
>>
File: C_U_C_K.jpg (32 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
C_U_C_K.jpg
32 KB, 350x350
>>24156065

>Chinese Women fuck japanese invaders because hypergamy
>Chinese betas can't handle it
>"OH MY GOOOD WE WERE RAPED. I REGRETTED IT 2 MONTHS AFTERWARD"

Fucking kuks
>>
>>24156065
We literally have a /his/tory board now. Go there.
>>>/his/
>>
>>24156065
>40,000 to over 300,000 Chinese civilians and disarmed combatants
that's 170,000 +/- 130,000
not very reliable desu
>>
>tfw from nanjing
>>
>>24156065
>tfw we choose the wrong sides
And no, i'm not trying to be "le edgy kill da joos", i just personally think that the soviets were bigger assholes than the Nazi's, and if you had ever met an actual chineese person, i think you would agree that we should have let the tojo's kill them all
>>
>>24156106
because god does not exist
>>
>>24156108
They don't even deny it, they just don't want it shoved down Japanese kids' throats to the point where they end up as self-loathing guilt-ridden pussies.

The only reason the Chinese government still whines about it is to distract their own people from problems at home. The Chinese killed far more Chinese people during the 20th century than the Japanese did.
>>
>>24156224
Which is edgy
>>
Not even weeb but I'd die for glorious Yamato without question.
>>
>>24156224
Japanese are the worst.
>>
>>24156960
butthurt chankoro or butthurt chon?
>>
>>24156426
Kind of like how Donald Trump is whining about Mexicans?
>>
>>24156065
Tbh, it's a tragedy not because of the actual event itself but because of all the butthurt and hard feelings from it.
>>
And people argue against nuking the zipper heads. Had to be done.
>>
>>24156960
>japaneese are the worst
I've never met an actual Jap, so i cant say whether or not you're right, but what i can say is that native chineese people are literally worse than niggers.
>>
File: 1430597998939.jpg (577 KB, 2399x1348) Image search: [Google]
1430597998939.jpg
577 KB, 2399x1348
>>24156065
>tfw all the manned moon landings that have ever happened happened over 40 years ago
>>
>>24156426
They actually teach them a watered down version of the war so the kids arent that aware of the events. My friend said he saw a japanese girl break down in tears when she learned about it later.
>>
>>24157294
REEEE who gives a fuck!?

My country genocided all the chinks out of our country and we are proud of it.

Why are liberals/women such candyasses
>>
File: shrep.jpg (24 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
shrep.jpg
24 KB, 353x334
>>24156352
Secularism inevitably leads to devaluation of human life.
>>
>>24157092
Maybe once they had finished cleansing the Philippines.
>>
>>24157294
Americans get a watered down version of history too. Did you know that there was an American firebombing of Tokyo that killed far more people than both nuclear bombs combined?

And we're taught that World War II was all about defeating the big bad racists, while the US (like many nations) was built on the genocide or near genocide of hundreds of tribes, and even during World War II blacks in the US were regularly lynched by mobs.

We're also taught that we're fighting terrorists, when terrorists actually do more damage to the Muslim world than to the West, the number of terrorists had greatly increased since the US invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, and the US is actually friendly with the most religious Islamic monarchies like Saudi Arabia that proudly support Islamic extremism, even openly supporting Bin Laden, a Saudi, to fight off the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in the 80s.

Tell me what the Japanese would actually gain from being bombarded with all the grisly details of the war. They're pretty much an unofficial US colony at this point anyway.
>>
File: handsomejew.jpg (88 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
handsomejew.jpg
88 KB, 677x995
>>24157537
fuck off, you shill.
>>
>>24157638
Do you even know what a shill is?
>>
>>24157747
It's what you are.
>>
>>24157537
>And we're taught that World War II was all about defeating the big bad racists

even the most retarded US History classes will tell you that WWII was about fighting Fascism or avenging DA JEWS, racism never comes up unless Hitler personally whipped a negro.
>>
>>24157537
>even openly supporting Bin Laden, a Saudi, to fight off the Russian invasion of Afghanistan in the 80s.

the US's changing relationship with Osama Bin Laden and the the Saudi Bin Laden Group as a whole is more of a lesson in the complexities of international affairs over time or the diplomatic struggle between ideology and reality, not that America is a big meanie and just as bad as Imperial Japan.
>>
>>24157537
I was taught all of that shit, except Afghan history because it was not considered relevant at the time. In America. Were you home-schooled?
>>
>>24157387
Well, yeah.
No shit, over.
>>
>>24156065
Oh look a thread about men doing man things
And you guys wonder why I hate you
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.