[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom's going with me to my job interview at payless tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1351214739526.png (66 KB, 498x321) Image search: [Google]
1351214739526.png
66 KB, 498x321
>mom's going with me to my job interview at payless tomorrow
Have you hit rock bottom yet?
>>
>>24155648
jesus fucking christ op, wtf.. story?
>>
>>24155648
Tell her to fuck off and if she insists then break everything in your room, shit all over the kitchen floor, and then put sand in the gas tank.
>>
>first job was a sign spinner
>mommy took pic of you in comfy costume
Almost
>>
>>24155648
Why anonkun?
>>
>>24155648
>Implying that you're at rock bottom
At least you still have a mother.
baka desu senpai
>>
>>24155648
Bruh you can't let your mom come, there's no point in even going if she does. No one will hire the guy who brought his mom to the interview.
>>
At least you can hold down a job
>>
>>24155740
She says she's tired of me lying around the house and wants to make sure I get the job so I can move out and get married. I hope I can talk her into waiting in the car.
>>
Tell her to wait outside and go in pretending looking for shoes. If she asked how it went just it went well. Don't let her see you though.
>>
>>24155797
well shes yer mother, she wants yer best..
good luck OP!
maybe tell her that if she cames with you its difficult that you get the job
>>
>>24155648

how old are you? if you're 20 you're close to rock bottom, if you're over 25 you are at rock bottom.
>>
>>24155978
I'm 31
>>
>>24155797
She's going to suck the managers dick.
>>
>>24155993
Well...gotta start somewhere right?
>>
>>24155648
when was the last time you worked if ever?
>>
>>24155993
I refuse to believe..like how the fuck do you even get this bad?
>>
>>24155993
christ m8, does she still change your diapers as well?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.