[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im too autistic to buy drugs in person ive got Tor, now where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1441105464745.jpg (77 KB, 580x536) Image search: [Google]
1441105464745.jpg
77 KB, 580x536
im too autistic to buy drugs in person

ive got Tor, now where on the darknet can I buy opiates?
>>
>>24155275
hide FBI threads
ignore FBI posts
do not reply to FBI posters
>>
>>24155312
yeah bro, the fbi gives a fuck about some nerd trying to buy some viocidin online
>>
>>24155275
You're buying opiates? Of all things you're going with opiates? Get the acid first, with a benzo in case things get too intense, and try that to see if it tells you anything. Actually first do the pot then the acid, if you've never done the opiates then if that fails go with the opiates. Like don't start with the opiates.
>>
>>24155376
I've started with pot, and I've come across some old hydrocodones/oxycodones and they blow pot out of the water

I just want a reliable way to get more
>>
nucleus
alphabay
>>
>>24155275
Looks like we're in the same area do you want to meet up to buy some. 5 dollars per gram of reefer.

[email protected] to contact
>>
>>24155275
poppy seed tea
that is all, good luck op
>>
>>24155275
I highly recommend setting up a USB drive with Tails and booting up that OS which is designed to stay anonymous rather than using Tor through your normal OS.
>>
>>24155376
Fuck what this guy says, shoot some H
>>
>>24155376

fag

opiates are they way forward , smoke some #3 heroin.
>>
>>24155275

try reddit's r/darknetmarkets for a good place to start
>>
>>24155586
The guy that runs it takes notes of each user, please don't do this.
>>
fuck drug dealers and their stupid "rules" on how to contact them/ conduct transactions

just go to a secluded spot, hand over the drugs, hand over the money and leave

no more of this "secretive" bullshit

I don't do drugs
>>
>>24155449
I had to get norcos when my elbow tendons exploded and I got no buzz from them (1000s) just relief
>>
Just fuck your leg up and get a legal script for them
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.