[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that all women want rough, forceful sex? I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: 1369839693416.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1369839693416.gif
2 MB, 250x187
Is it true that all women want rough, forceful sex? I used to think it was a meme but now I'm starting to wonder if it's really true.
>>
File: reddit whore.jpg (875 KB, 1261x2049) Image search: [Google]
reddit whore.jpg
875 KB, 1261x2049
Read for yourself and find out.
>>
>>24154658
So she found the perfect, loving, nice guy provider and gets rough sex from Chad too. Fucking whore. This is what all women want though. .
>>
>>24154572
Some girls do some dont, one girl i was with wanted me to strangle her lmao
>>
File: 7TH EYE NIGGA.jpg (164 KB, 1003x672) Image search: [Google]
7TH EYE NIGGA.jpg
164 KB, 1003x672
>>24154572
never had sex so I wouldn't know. But from what I see, for a time she's satisfied with some sensual, meaningful intercourse with her bf. Then she gets "bored" and wants either Chad or some BBC to fuck her brains out. It's only a matter of time
>>
>>24154572

I wonder about this.

I've got a big dick but I like to be gentle. Not even because that's what I think the girl likes, it's just what my natural mode seems to be.
>>
A lot of girls like being treated like shit during sex.

The more "tumblr feminists" she is, the more degraded she wants to be in the bedroom. I was talking dirty with some whore who called herself a feminist and I told her I'd call her a slut while I was fucking her and she said it would drive her crazy but she would be mad at me for it after.

Girls are fucking idiots. Don't show them any respect until they've earned it. Most of them don't earn it and just try to demand it because they have vaginas.

Fuck them like the whores they are and think nothing of it.
>>
File: large.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>24154572
No.

>Had a one night stand with a guy I had a crush on in high school
>"oh boy I've been waiting years for this!! I can't wait!"
>Starts off by jerking my head back by my hair
>tries to do other pain inducing things but I kept saying no
>he can't get it up
>biting almost breaking the skin, scratching, etc.
>gets up top and starts erotically CHOKING me
>fuck that
>he can't get it up unless blood is drawn and she is in pain
>never saw him ever again

I like it slow and gentle, not being pounded so hard the bed might break and I'm in pain. Plus I get dizzy easily, so bouncing around isn't fun.
>>
>>24154956
Cool.

Fuck off, whore.

Kill yourself. You're worthless.
>>
>>24154717

>1 woman or some aspie with a kekold fetich posts some shit on Reddit
>HALF OF THE EARTHS POPULATION MUST BE EXACTLY LIKE THIS
>Telling myself this makes it easier to deal with being so unattractive that no one could ever want me, so telling myself that women and relationships inherently suck makes life a little easier

Pathetic tbqh
>>
>>24154956
BE MY GF.

you're lying though, just because that one guy was shitshit at sex doesn't mean that you wouldn't enjoy a different fit Chad pounding you. Dumb roastie whkre
>>
>>24154572
There's exceptions to every rule, I guess. It's pretty popular nowadays with le 50 shades of degeneracy, everyone wants to pretend to be kinky.
Some girls are really vanilla
>>
>>24155013
If you haven't taken the black pill why are you even here?
>>
>>24154572
No, I hate it. Not all women are submissive.
>>
Yes it's a scientifically scientific demonstrable fact that women have overwhemlingly masochistic sexual fantasies involving things like being choked and called a filthy whore. It's objectively true that 70%+ of the girls you meet in day to day life at school or work have these fantasies.

Personally, I always keep that in the back of my head whenever I interact with women, to remind myself of the disgusting and repulsive nature of the female sex.
>>
>>24155013
A lot of women are like this, though. Scientifically proven they're biologically wired to love assholes but find betas or "meek" and "mild" men to take care of their offspring.

Women are like cats, the more attention you give them the less they want to do with you.
>>
>>24154991

I'm not her, and I'm not worried about her, but people like you must have it so bad inside. I really feel sorry for you. I hope you get help someday. You must have something missing inside you if you tell other people this stuff on the internet.

It'll be okay.
>>
>>24155013
this is somewhat true but don't doubt yourself that there's millions of women in the united states who will cheat on their significant others for no other reason than "idk i was horny". let that sink in for a bit.
>>
>>24155083
>Scientifically proven
Link, please. I'm curious.

>Women are like cats, the more attention you give them the less they want to do with you.
I think that's a quite natural human reaction; most of my male friends are way less into women who seem desperate too. One of my close friends dumped a really cute from Tinder because he messaged her too early after their great first date.

>>24155042

It's fun. And a tad horrorfying.
>>
>>24155062
what if you're the one being rough and forceful? OP didn't specify.
>>
>>24155154
Men would cheat similarly, if not more. If only you could. Keke.
>>
>>24155154

There are millions of men who'll do the same - I know about the same amount of people of both sexes who've cheated on their partner. So it's like that women do it for fun and without any further reason than being horny, but men always have a great reason? Come on man. People suck in general, but don't act like girls are the only assholes and men are saints.
>>
>>24155102
Didn't even read what you wrote, pham. Just straight ignoring you for defending some whore you don't even know and making bold assumptions about me.

Enjoy the taste of another man's cum on "your" gf's lips.
>>
File: XgCq6NU.png (182 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
XgCq6NU.png
182 KB, 400x400
>>24154658
This is bs, probably written by a redpiller
>>
File: fuck off.png (581 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
581 KB, 800x600
>>24155158
>tad horrorfying.

Wow, people disagreeing with you must be so horrorfying.
>>
>>24154658
That's a troll. But it keeps making everyone mad so, yeah keep reposting it.
>>
>>24154572
Does it matter? It's not like you're getting laid buddy.
>>
>>24155194

I'm not defending her at all. In fact, I said I wasn't worried about her (which is why responding to a post you've claimed not to read is a bit unnecessary). Just worried about you. Life must not be nice to you if you feel like telling strangers on the internet they are worthless and should commit suicide.

Not everyone is paranoid and insecure. I've been in a relationship for 4 years and not once have I cheated on my boyfriend (I'm also not fat or unattractive in any sense, not to sound arrogant, but it's true). Telling yourself that everyone will get hurt and cheated on is a defense mechanism, but it hurts yourself more in the long run... Hang in there.
>>
>>24154658
>goes to a FEMALE therapist
>automatically tells her about evopsych and alpha/beta dichotomy

Now that shit has to be fake. Probably was written by a redpiller or some kekold fetishist.
>>
>>24155267
Who /beta autist/ here?
>>
File: xQHh7uZ.jpg (19 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
xQHh7uZ.jpg
19 KB, 600x550
>>24155267

Don't worry roastie. I have no intention of not fucking whores if given the chance. I will just NEVER commit to a slut like you. If you're not a virgin, you aren't worth my commitment.
>>
>>24155267

fuck off with your holier than thou bullshit.
>>
>>24155199

I don't mind people disagreeing with me over minor things, but I suppose most could agree it can be horrifying: I don't agree with nazism, and racism, people who condone child molestation etc. I don't mind people having another favorite Scandinavian 90's shoegaze band than I do. People saying stuff like "you're worthless, kill yourself" is horrifying, and if you disagree, you must be completely desensitized.
>>
Pretty much yes.

What reason would a cave woman want to be with a weak faggot who can't take her by force or protect her from animals and rival tribes?

Even the most domineering and power tripping thundercunts I ever fucked wanted their arms pinned, aggressive kissing, slapping, hair pulling, and selfish rutting. They prefer it.
>>
>>24155361

I'll probably live without your commitment, dude.

>>24155379

No reason to respond if you disagree with me, I'm allowed to post as much as you are. Do something constructive with your time instead and respond to something you find worthwhile.
>>
>>24155415

>People saying stuff like "you're worthless, kill yourself" is horrifying, and if you disagree, you must be completely desensitized.

Holy fuck I long for the pre-reddit and pre-social media days
>>
>>24154658
I don't believe this is real, but its funny how she immediately got bitched out for being a shitbag. Almost like people don't respect girls thirsting after Chads cock. Funny...
>>
File: h9neFKu.jpg (11 KB, 300x291) Image search: [Google]
h9neFKu.jpg
11 KB, 300x291
>>24155415

I really hope you miscarry and the depression from that event leads to your eventual suicide by drowning.
>>
>>24155267
No one gives a fuck you retarded cunt. Fuck off back to tumblr
>>
Not seeing many refutations from femanons here...
>>
>>24155415

> People saying stuff like "you're worthless, kill yourself" is horrifying, and if you disagree, you must be completely desensitized.

Please, everyone has heard 10x worse than that by the time they are 14 these days. I had my life threatened three separate times earlier today while playing vidya. All of these normalfags flooding the internet nowadays never bothered to learn a very important cardinal rule

>The internet is NOT serious business.
>>
>>24155527

Again, I hope you seek help. You think you're edgy or something? It's just really... Sad. You're not making me feel bad about myself, or about you not liking a stranger online, just sorry and worried for you.

>>24155543

Have a cup of hot chocolate and watch a good movie (preferably one that puts you in a good move. The Big Lebowski is pretty funny). Calm down. Don't take your aggressions out on strangers on the internet.
>>
>>24155625

Good mood, not move. Autocorrect sucks :p

>>24155576
>The internet is NOT serious business.
So out of curiosity, do you think not taking the internet seriously yourself makes it the same for everyone else? Does sitting in front of a screen take away your responsibilities as a human being? Is telling fragile people they're worthless and should kill themselves okay, because it's not serious to you?
>>
>>24155415
>she puts things like nazism and racism in the same bracket as child molestation
you're mentally ill
>>
File: not like the other girls.jpg (169 KB, 511x500) Image search: [Google]
not like the other girls.jpg
169 KB, 511x500
>>24155267
You'd most certainly cheat on your bf if the right guy came along. You're no better than any other woman.

Good job at putting yourself on a pedestal, though.
>>
File: 1438311047291.jpg (96 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1438311047291.jpg
96 KB, 640x1136
Yes. Even the sweet girls want to be manhandled.
>>
>>24155698
>do you think not taking the internet seriously yourself makes it the same for everyone else?

Frankly, it's retarded to take something someone randomly says on the internet seriously.

If someone does end up killing themselves because of it, they're at least saving the gene pool from having their brand of stupid in it.

Seriously, though, who in their right minds takes the internet seriously?
>>
>>24155714

I didn't put it in the same bracket or compare the three, I listed three things I didn't agree with.

>>24155735

Well, after four years, starting university, meeting tons of new people and going out 1-2 nights a week, I think I'd met him by now, were I the kind to cheat. I get approached 15-20 times on a night out, so it's not like I haven't had the opportunity. Have I met people I've been attracted to? Yes. Have I acted on it? No.

I'm also not putting myself on a pedestal, you are for deeming me different from other women. 8/10 of my female friends have never cheated - about the same for my male friends (and with my female friends, we tell each other literally anything and everything).
>>
>>24155890
This.

I literally come on 4chan to troll and post memes. Why the fuck would you come here for anything else?

I will never understand online "bullying".
>>
>>24155954
If you were put in an environment where you had to interact on a daily and consistent basis with one of those guys you find attractive, you'd eventually act on your urges, especially if they kept coming on to you.
>>
>>24155890

>Seriously, though, who in their right minds takes the internet seriously?

It's usually people who aren't in their "right mind" who take it too seriously - fragile, depressed people, like a lot of the posters on r9k. If you're thinking about killing yourself, having people online telling you that you're worthless could be the last drop, you know? Even if you don't take it seriously, there's nothing fun about telling others they should kill themselves or you hope they miscarry.

But it's great you can take it, just think about that others might not take it as well.
>>
>>24155994

>If you were put in an environment where you had to interact on a daily and consistent basis with one of those guys you find attractive, you'd eventually act on your urges, especially if they kept coming on to you.

Haha I've had two rather attractive male roommates for nearly 3 years and study with a lot of good-looking guys I see on a daily basis. Keep projecting though! If I wanted to be single an sleep around, I wouldn't be in a committed relationship. You can really only speak for yourself, mate.
>>
Wow can this reddit bitch fuck off already? Thread has been derailed with her special snowflake faggotry
>>
>>24156010
If the words of people who know absolutely nothing about you can sway your mood so drastically, then internet bullying isn't your problem. The world isn't obligated to be nice to anyone, nor should anyone expect it to be.

The internet is like the wild west and if you can't handle it, it really is your problem.
>>
>>24154572
Anyone want to reply to the original topic, or should I abandon thread?
>>
>>24154572
Probably not all, but certainly all who I know. Heck even the most totally asexual sjw I know turned out to actually be turned on by one thing and one thing only- rape fantasies.
>>
>>24155745
What game is this?

Sorry for the blox, Hiroshima.
>>
>>24156086
Several people already replied to it. The thread is now derailed.
>>
>>24155415
>the humble brag scandinavian plug

>Look how interesting I am XD

baka desu senpai
>>
>>24156086

I can answer very quickly, all women aren't the same, communicate with the person you're with to find out what they're into.
>>
File: 1433734734824.jpg (359 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433734734824.jpg
359 KB, 1250x1000
>>24156045
Haha, keep being in denial, roastie cunt!
>>
90% of them, yes. So you can tell that only whores like it rough because 90% of women are whores and sluts, also scum of the earth, they can't even drive or cook these days, I'm out
>>
>>24155267
>Life must not be nice to you if you feel like telling strangers on the internet they are worthless and should commit suicide.
My life is pretty damn dank and that's one my favorite hobbies
>>
>>24156113
She's into rough sex. I was legitimately surprised, because she's shy and weird. But nope, she wanted me to pull her hair and choke her. The fuck.

I'm convinced that only truly mentally ill women want anything other that whips and teeth and rapey shit.
>>
>>24156010
>If you're thinking about killing yourself, having people online telling you that you're worthless could be the last drop, you know?

If someone is seriously at a stage where the internet telling them to kill themselves actually makes them do it, then that person is better off dead anyway.

>just think about that others might not take it as well.

And I should care about this why?
>>
I'm a freak guys, I love being choked near death and treated like shit while getting pounded hard. I have rape, kidnapped, and gangbang fetishes. I'm still a virgin but this crap turns me on

>I'll never get laid with this mindset
>>
>>24155102
>hurr durr im not a white knight pls believe me
>proceeds to white knight
lol kill yourself my man
>>
>>24156161

Can't you drive or cook yourself since you need a woman do to it?

>>24156137

You're the one in denial, but telling yourself all women must be horrible and cheating WILL happen and you will get your heart broken works as a great defense mechanism because you know you can't get a girlfriend :/ So I get where you're coming from but it's not healthy mate.
>>
>>24156086
Yes. All girls want Chad to manhandle them and fuck them rough and hard.

Especially the quiet ones.
>>
I don't like it rough, I like it nice and soft, never saw the appeal to the whole roughness, I just want someone to take care of me and love me, and I'm satisfied.
>>
All the girls I've been with want a guy who can rape her.

Is that all girls? No, by no means, but ever since I started using the idea that all girls want to submit and be forced around, I started having a lot of luck in gaining their attention.
>>
>>24156248
Can confirm, current gf is very very sweet; wants me to choke her and fuck her hard.
>>
>>24154572
Not even the women themselves know what they want, anon. After burning through a couple, you should begin to find out exactly how to find out what a woman wants. She definitely wants SOMETHING, but she hasn't the faintest clue what it is, even if she says she does.

But that goes for alot of things with us humans I guess, not just women.
>>
>>24156344
>Is that all girls? No, by no means
normie shit phrase

"of course you can't generalize"
yes you can

all girls love pretend rape and choking
>>
>>24155735

>that drawing
>"Alexandra Dal"

Holy shit, ironic much, or what?
>>
>>24154572
Cute curvy little chicks who are so sweet & kind surprise me the most with the snarled "fuck me harder/faster" orders when I'm already at Maximum Overdrive. While I do really well for myself, it haunts me to know every nice pussy I've decently pleased with my not-bad six incher is aching to be destroyed in ecstasy by a thicker 7" clock.
>>
>>24155267
You sound mentally ill.
>>
I haven't read the thread but my wife likes it slow while I like it fast. Manageable. My ex girlfriend liked it rough. I think a majority do in fact like it Chad style but it's subjective.
>>
>>24156619
>I haven't read the thread

Good for you, it got derailed by a roastie
>>
>>24156201
I just want soft cuddling.
>>
>>24156666
Quads confirm, you will now be my gf.

...you are a gf, r-right?
>>
>>24156709
I am a gf to someone else.
>>
lol no
i like to be the one slapping the guy around
>>
File: 1439584256321.gif (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1439584256321.gif
6 KB, 200x200
>>24156744
C I N C Y
>>
>>24156719
welp, guess I'll kill myself then
>>
>>24156370
>can confirm

I fucking hate this normie meme

Go back to reddit faggot
>>
>>24156099
its called monument valley

its chill as fug
>>
>>24156010

>there's nothing fun about telling others they should kill themselves or you hope they miscarry.

Opinion.
>>
>>24156934
FACT
>>
>>24156820
I've been using that for awhile, man.
I hate reddit just as much as the next guy; cut me some slack.
>>
>>24156216
can i take my beta frustration out on you?
>>
>>24156216

>freak

You literally sound like your average normie woman. I'm not saying this derogatorily, this is like kindergarten-tier for I'd reckon about 75% of chicks.
>>
NOT ME
I DON'T WANT ROUGH FORCEFUL SEX
I WANT HIM TO BE GENTLE WITH ME AND LOVE ME AND ROMANTIC
A LITTLE DOMINANT BUT NOT ROUGH
JUST LOVING
LIKE BRANDON FLOWERS
>>
>>24157721
But Brandon Flowers just wants to look up your skirt, yeah yeah.

>all women universally confirmed for unanimously wanting to be roughly fucked and all that other nonsense
>>
>>24154572
See, the thing is women's vaginas get lubricated from the inside. This can help with losing feeling in there. So rough sex it good in that you can feel it more. It's probably alright for you guys, cause you'll still feel warmth but it's different for a girl.
>>
>>24158135
To add, feeling pain might help her not lubricate so much, so it feels better.
>>
Women like romantic, slow sex, and rough, degrading sex.

It depends on the mood and the moment.

After a fight, it can get pretty insane. Throat fucking, tit smacking, choking.

But on a regular night I'll go down til she cums and then just hump away in missionary.
>>
>>24155074
>the disgusting and repulsive nature of the female sex.
Considering the things people around here fap to that's the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>24157721

me too.

I want gentle 9/10 times, and rough 1/10 times. He can lick my feet 10/10 times though, thank you very much.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.