[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About 30 minutes ago I was walking home from the liquor store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: coors-light-logo.gif (173 KB, 1485x463) Image search: [Google]
coors-light-logo.gif
173 KB, 1485x463
About 30 minutes ago I was walking home from the liquor store with both of my hands carrying a case of beer.

I'm in college, and as I passed a group of girls, who were obviously coming from their sorority house, I hear one of them say in an obviously sarcastic tone, "Oh this guy knows what's going on tonight."

Another one replied, "Yeah look at HIM on a MONDAY night."

Why are people like this? I get the idea of being out with friends and making fun of someone. But to do it to someone's face? I was just walking down the road minding my own business. If you're going to make fun of someone, why do you have to bring them into it just to make them feel bad?

Feels bad man.
>>
>2015
>surprised that people are horrible to each other

Shake it off and have a beer my man.
>>
>>24154147

Thanks for the friendly reply, I needed that.
>>
>>24154108
next time but bourbon whiskey and spit it into their faces
>>
lol because they are probably hoes tell them to fuck off
>>
File: roboduck.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3008) Image search: [Google]
roboduck.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3008
Holy mother of fuck quit being a whiney kek bitch. It doesn't even sound like they were being mean. Harden the fuck up bitch made.
>>
It's all about group status and shit.

None of those cunts would've said shit if they were alone
>>
>>24154108
I don't get how they were making fun of you
>>
>>24154296
I mean it's possible they were just saying hello in their own way and didn't think I was going to take it that way... But when I heard them say this I looked at them in the eyes and none of them were looking back at me. I'm pretty sure they were just being bitchy.

Whatever though I'm over it. I just don't understand how someone gets to be that type of person-- how someone gets that type of ego. Even if is just in a group setting.
>>
File: 1427513514876.jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1427513514876.jpg
33 KB, 436x436
Did you say anything back? Stand up for yourself nigga... if someone gives me a snide reply I always retort back with something even more deprecating
>>
I don't even know why the day of the week matters. I see/hear people drinking at college any and every day of the week anyway.
>>
>>24154397
It was so unexpected and I just didn't have time to react. That's what was making me feel shitty about it; the realization that when push comes to shove I'm a pussy and don't stand up for myself. I think I have to get /fit/
>>
>>24154393
Oh then they probably thought they were being clever or some shit and didn't consider what you were doing at all. They just wanted to be "funny" in front of their friends

It's just narcissism. Like when a woman takes a picture with a stupid fucking expression and points at an object.
>>
>>24154393
>how someone gets that type of ego.
They're rich girls who've never been told no.
>>
>>24154471
yeah that sounds about right. What a pathetic existence that must be.
>>
>>24154147
This. Being fucked up 24/7 is the only sensible answer. Atleast for me anyways.
>>
OP, this [>>24154147] is the bottom line. Our generation(s) 13-30 year olds is, for the most part, utterly fucking garbage. I've been in the position you describe and I know how one anon will tell you make a remark or stand up for yourself, but when you're not expecting that shit (even while knowing how shitty people can be), it's not exactly easy to have a remark on the spot. You think of something, but it's too late. Egotistical assholes already had their fill at your expense and honestly, you just continue to wonder why that type of behavior even seemed necessary to them.

Shit people do shit things.
>>
People are dicks.

I was walking home the other day and passed a guy I had a single class with five years who screamed "suck a dick anon."

Didn't know him personally and vice versa so I assume it was just to show off.
>>
>>24154673
what a douche.

>>24154671
I mean even if I could come up with something at the spot, what's the point? Get "even" with these people? I think the only solution to not be bothered by this is to not be bothered by it, just sincerely do not give a fuck and be confident about yourself.

That's a pretty hard thing to train yourself into but it's the only sure solution.
>>
When men who are the typical tan chino wearing stereotype of a EZ mode life normie talk any shit to me I always threaten violence, especially if there's girls there. Unless they're actually massive ofc.

When I got called a fag to my face by a guy literally 5 or more years younger than me and half a foot shorter I threatened involuntary dental work on all his pearly whites. He pooed himself, the girls he wanted to impress gasped and his friend had to reason to me on his behalf like he was a retarded child. Felt so cash senpai. Try it.
>>
This is the main cause of my anxiety when I go out on campus. Some group of normies/sluts making some hurtful comment just to seem funny in front of their other friends. Obviously it's not the end of the world if it happens but I know that it would make me feel like complete shit, so I avoid walking near 2+ people if I'm forced to leave my apartment. It's truly appalling how egotistical and mean people can be.
>>
>>24154108
I'm an autistic wizard, but even I know thinking twice about what assholes like this do is foolish. Stop it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.