[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /thief/ here? Myself, I shoplift for a living. I steal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: paodsfhpads.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
paodsfhpads.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
Who else /thief/ here?
Myself, I shoplift for a living. I steal 100% of my food, clothes, alcohol, whatever I want really. I'm not the type of person to say working makes you keked but stealing really does make working seem pointless. Where my deviant senpai at?
>>
File: 1442239380903.gif (226 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442239380903.gif
226 KB, 320x240
>>24153801
can you tell some stories
>>
>>24153801
what about your housing
>>
>>24153801
bullshit is bullshit
>>
>>24153908
>not living in a stolen tent tresspassing in someones yard while stealing their electricity
>>
>>24153862
Today I went to walmart, I needed a new pair of shoes. They're low quality but free. I walked in wearing slippers with a reusable shopping bag and perused the shoe aisle until I found a suitable pair, I put them on my feet, pretending to try them on, then put my slippers in the bag and walked to the shirts. I got myself a couple nice shirts then went and got a bunch of beef jerky and vodka(thank god for my state selling liquor in the aisle) and put it all in the bag. Next I went and got a bunch of magic cards, now these have sensors on them so I took them into the bathroom and unwrapped all of them so they wouldn't set off the doors. Then I grabbed a red bull from the cooler, cracked it, and walked cooly out the front door drinking it, and gave a nod to the security guard, who kindly smiled back. Lifes good.
>>
>>24153910
>tripcode

>>24153908
Live in a tent in Hawaii, really not bad lots of kids out here do.

>>24153940
Now we crack-a-lackin' senpai
>>
>>24154014
> security guard asks to see receipt.
>>
>>24154125
For what items? I don't have any visible items idiot, my personal bag is slung over my shoulder like a purse. If I was ever asked to show a receipt I would say I didn't buy anything, and if they asked to look in my bag I would say no. Store policy requires an employee to witness you stashing the item in order to even confront you, it's a liability to confront everyone that seems suspicious.
>>
File: 1437544611073.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1437544611073.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>24154014
That's real fuckin' smug anon desu senpai
>>
>>24154014
you know walmart has cameras on the ceiling just about everywhere, right?
>>
>>24154913
do you really think theres someone watching all of those cameras from every angle at all times?
i don't think so.
i'll find blind spots to do my dirty work and waltz out.
try it sometime you fucking pussy.
>>
>>24154267
>i have never stolen anything but it seems so easy lol!
>>
>>24155001
Damn straight desu desu senpai
>>
>>24153801
I stole 1000 dollars worth of paintballs from Walmart over a month. Never got caught. Just kept walking out the front door with a case in my hands until they stopped stocking paintballs xD
>>
teach me your ways senpai
>>
OP
P

TEACH
E
A
C
H

ME
E

YOUR
O
U
R

WAYS
A
Y
S

>>24155567
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.