[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20/m >NEET >virgin >kv >hs dropout Am i too old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>20/m
>NEET
>virgin
>kv
>hs dropout
Am i too old to finish hs/get a gf?
>>
>he's only 20
20 isnt that old you nigger. You have plenty of time to get your shit together
>>
>>24153744
My boyfriend is 23 and a highschool dropout, with a job tho... but i wouldnt have given a shit if he was a virgin anyways
>>
23 is pushing point of no return

25 is pretty much there

27 and its all over
>>
bro, not even remotely

i finished hs when i was 21 and eventually had an amazing fiance at 24, i'm 27 and would give my left nut to be 20 again
>>
>>24153744
>>22/m
>>NEET
>>virgin
>>kv
>>hs dropout

I'm two years older and in the same situation. I gave up on being normal.
>>
Why do you want to finish hs? Just for the degree? No girl you talk to will know you didn't finish high school unless you tell her
You can learn ANYTHING just by being dedicated and using the tools at your disposal (ie internet).
>>
>>24153744

nah, you don't even really need to start thinking about losing your virginity until you're 20. just lose it by 25 and you're all set.
>>
>>24153744
Get a GED and join the army, it's your only hope.
>>
>>24153744
Nigger, what about finishing high school makes you a "better person" or more appealing to women.
Either stop giving a fuck like me, or just get a god damn job and better yourself.
>>
>>24153744
>hs dropout

That's an automatic no in my book, everything else but that. It shows that he's both lazy and stupid, you're not going to get a good job with that.
>online dating
>education: high school
>early twenties
>TOP KEK

At least get your GED f a m and there will still be hope, you'll snatch another hs drop out.
>>
>>24153744
>hs dropout
Whoops. You really fucked up there senpai.
>>
File: aged-black-angus-roast-beef.jpg (50 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
aged-black-angus-roast-beef.jpg
50 KB, 350x250
>>24155371
hurf durf murf lurf
>>
>>24155421
why? highschool is a fucking fraud
>>
>>24155371
Even if he got his GED he'd still only have
>education: high school
>>
Hey guys, OP here.
Thank you all for your help and advice. Some of your commets really cheered me up.
I think i will go back to hs since i have just one more year left.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.