[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
somehow i managed to get a girl to go out with me. we went out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_715.png (99 KB, 492x412) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_715.png
99 KB, 492x412
somehow i managed to get a girl to go out with me. we went out twice already and just hung around the city. what do i do to make her my gf?
>>
Forge a relationship and then have sex. That's how everyone who isn't Chad Thundercock does it.
>>
File: NU FALCON PEPE.jpg (67 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
NU FALCON PEPE.jpg
67 KB, 800x778
>>24153723
don't overreact, familia. don't be too clingy.

> tfw i've never been in this situation so my advice has no supporting evidence behind it
>>
tell her you love her
>>
>>24153805
Don't do this, seriously.
>>
>>24153852
Don't listen to this anon, do it.
>>
>>24153771
how do i start a relationship?
>>24153774
thanks anon
>>24153805
i am stupid but i am not this stupid, sorry
>>
>>24153852
how else will she know he has feelings for her?
>>
I'll help you. I made the shy awkward guy image work for me while I was a true autistic nutcase. I would say something intentionally awkward but subliminally confident, like di you want to hold hands? And they would kind of meet my awkwardness halfway. My phone is dying but it sounds like you have a fish hooked. Use what you have, and close the deal, I'll answer any questions when I charge my phone.
>>
>>24153929
i figured being direct like that might work but what if it doesn't? any tips, tricks, whatever? i'm going to see her tomorrow (today, since 3:42am) and am really nervous
>>
>>24153891
I am not sure

I just know telling a woman you love her is one of the worst things you can do. It turns her off and is seen as clingy unless you're Chad

I'd only do it after things got serious
>>
Dont apologize for small shit. ever. women dont want guys that are constantly saying sorry.

she isnt a goddess. shes a human that happens to have a pussy. treat her with respect but dont coddle her. under no circumstances should you ever put the pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>24154107
figured this. am having trouble with getting things off the ground before it's not too late
>>
>>24153984
My trick has always been to acknowledge what she said and then to follow up with an amusing anecdote that is related and well delivered. One smooth move I'll quote, "I've thought about this and the only way we can cuddle is if you lay on me." It was a narrow couch. You get the picture, be pleasant and amusing and don't expose any red flags, then literally ask for consent in a confident but self deprecating tone. Once you're making out, you can literally bang if you know how to kiss and your dick seems large.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.