[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hope Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: shiadreams.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shiadreams.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
A girl said I had a nice smile today. Though it was a small thing it's given me hope that maybe one day I'll find someone.

Has anyone else had anything recently that has given them hope they may not be alone forever?

Pic unrelated to an extent
>>
>>24153607
I've actually had a girl talk to me for more than one conversation. We've been talking for a week now, and while not impressive to most, it is my personal record for length of time a girl has talked to me
>>
I'm a wagekek who lives in a different state than my family so when I went home last week to visit a girl who I knew asked me to go watch The Martian with her, I said nah it looks stupid then I sorted my music folder for the rest of the night

I guess that's making progress
>>
There's this girl I work with who I like who is likely an aspie like me. As I was leaving, I wanted to give her a hug and I think she would have reciprocated. Even though I didn't go for it, felt kind of nice.
>>
>>24153647
It's definitely good if you've been talking for a week. desu I've never really talked to a girl for a whole week in person or over facebook/skype etc. It's always been extremely limited to talking when we're with friends or similar stuff, as I never have the self confidence to just start conversation elswhere. Good luck!
>>
I've had two girls smile at me this semester.
One may have been smiling at someone behind me though
Feelsgoodman
>>
Everytime I have to do something difficult to change my reality "Don't let your memes be dreams" goes through my head and motivates me

Thanks Shia
>>
I have an overbite and my dreams have been increasingly more perverse. What do you have to tell me, Shia?
>>
>>24153944

#DareToDoIt
>>
File: doitifyouwantto.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
doitifyouwantto.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>24153985
Don't let your dreams be dreams! Depending on how perverse your dreams are. Like, don't rape anyone or anything mate.
>>
>>24153607
dumbass curry nigger manager gave me the wrong schedule for work saturday at my wageslave job
didnt know i had to come in today, got a call saying im late, they made me fucking slave away cleaning everything and stay late.
Went to chipotle after and the lady who makes the burrito asked me why i looked so sad and told me its gonna be alright, just that one sentence made me feel so happy im literally crying right now.
>>
>>24153607
yeah..
got a first gf and lost virginity
we get frisky, then make out, then have sex, then cuddle, then sleep next to each other, then wake up and cuddle some more
it feels nice holding onto a warm body that holds you back...
whoever says having a gf doesn't make a difference, it does.. it really does

I hope the same for all you robots
>>
just had a short conversation with a guy who made my sandwhich
i wonder what he would think if he knew this is the first time someone has voluntarily said something to me in over a year
>>
File: 1439787851784.png (182 KB, 486x464) Image search: [Google]
1439787851784.png
182 KB, 486x464
>>24153607
In my psychology class, we were paired up by the professor to discuss our ideas of what we want to study for our end pf the semester project. I was paired with a qt 3.14 who spills spaghetti worse than me

It was akward when we first started talking but then one of her ideas reminded me of the golden ratio and after that, she smiled and we talked normal for the 2 minutes we were given.

her smile gave me diabeetus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.