[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized something It's thought all females are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 500x315
I just realized something

It's thought all females are attention whores.

But that's because the only ones that mention their gender are attention whores.

Anyone who doesn't say their gender are assumed to be male.

That means theres probably a good amount awkward neet qts that that aren't stacy whores, i just never realized it
>>
>>24153370
Fucking daft.
>>
And you'll never meet them. Just let the pain out.
>>
A long time ago, there was a /int/ meetup in Sweden where a literal 10/10 qt showed up. If there are any oldfags here they may have the pictures from it.

There are non-attention whore "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS GUYS BELIEVE ME :^)" kinds of girls on 4chan, but you'll never know it's them unless you saw it for yourself.
>>
>>24153387
This.

>tfw there is a femanon qt who would be perfect for you out there right now and you will never ever find her

Just kidding, there probably isn't. ;_;
>>
>>24153502
But there might be.
It wouldn't matter anyways since she might not be attracted to you in the first place
Life is suffering
>>
A related feeling to this used to keep me up at night. I'd sit around browsing /soc/, /r9k/, and okcupid hoping to meet a woman. I'd resist going to sleep out of this ridiculous feeling that I might miss the opportunity to meet someone that I might have a serious connection with. Obviously this is unhealthy and I learned to control it, but this same feeling sometimes keeps me at bars longer than I'd like to.
>>
>>24153742
Sometimes I find myself investing a bit too much time/energy/hope in browsing chans hoping to meet someone. It's just frustrating so I have to reign it in. It's like trying to wring blood from a stone. I know they say you have to sit back and let it happen, that you can't force it, but holy shit sitting here doing fuck all certainly isn't working. I don't know... life just sucks.
>>
>>24153939
What's worse, is that 4 years ago I actually did meet someone and we had a great relationship.

It's that hope, a sort of false hope, that keeps me yearning. I feel that I'm smart enough to see my mistakes and know how to fix them, but emotionally I'm dumb enough to continue to make them.
>>
>>24154032
To me it doesn't feel like a mistake so much as abject desperation. I can't even imagine going to a bar and trying to meet people cause even making a dating profile seems to be beyond me. I just can't put myself out there like that knowing that it would be one continual parade of rejection.
>>
>>24154185
You need to stop worrying about the rejection. That's not the scary part. I can talk to any girl in the bar for the most part. The trick is finding one that's worth your time.
>>
>>24154214
I don't worry about it consciously, it's just a part of me. Avoidant personality disorder. Whenever I so much as try to write anything for a dating site profile I experience this disassociative thing that basically makes my brain stop working.
>>
>>24154292
Dating sites suck. Forget them. You will almost never stand out.
>>
>>24154369
Well, real life isn't an option because I live in the middle of nowhere and don't have a car. Even when I lived some place populated it's like, what am I going to do bike to a bar and spend money I don't have to sit around drinking alcohol by myself?
>>
>>24154462
You can always go to church groups.

Yes, there are bound to be women your age at them.
>>
>>24153742
>>24153939
>>24154185
>>24154369
>>24154462
>>24154495
I know that feel. An option(yeah I know this is gonna sound funny) is to just use normiebook and possibly tumblr. Usually women like us have normiebook at least with not many friends. Reason I know that is because some of my little sisters friend's are like that
>>
ITT newfags who don't understand that this is why we say 'there are no girls on the internet'.
>>
>>24154603
I've thought about making a tumblr before, but it's such a strange and foreign landscape to me after so many years on the chans. With such an amorphous and open community I don't know how to shape my identity, or even how to actually find people I might be interested in. Plus I don't really have anything I'm that interested in at that point, so I'd just be a weird silent lurker type that never contributes anything.
>>
File: 1447001399997.jpg (63 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
1447001399997.jpg
63 KB, 878x814
>>24154462
It's still a DUI if you're driving a bike, friend. Take a cab or a bus or something.
>>
>>24154495
>church
They're too nice for me, I'd corrupt them and just make them sad with my toxicity. They deserve someone who can grow that natural happiness into something new, I just can't do that.
>>
>>24155533
I couldn't afford to get drunk anyway. Or take a cab, for that matter. And the buses didn't run that late where I lived.
>>
>>24154495
They'll probably be married or single mothers. And where I am now I can't go ANYWHERE.
>>
>>24154649

Sooo... "There are no girls [who are interested in you]" is its intended meaning?
>>
>>24153370
thats why tits or gtfo is a thing, the only reason you should mention you are a girl is because you have tits to show us, otherwise we dont care.
>>
>>24156844
So many people misuse it all the time.
>>
We need to find this qts masquerading as males and make them into gfs for all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.