[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, guys, time for an exercise. Write a message ITT addressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: whale_large.png (2 KB, 229x229) Image search: [Google]
whale_large.png
2 KB, 229x229
Alright, guys, time for an exercise.

Write a message ITT addressing your mentally ill thoughts from a logical perspective.
>>
>>24152898
I fucking hate myself but I still think I'm better than everyone
>>
>>24152936
SAME. FUCK. MY DAILY THOUGHTS.
>>
I hate people and the company of others but I'm also afraid of being alone and can't stand solitude
>>
>>24153055
shit, this too

what the fuck am I going to do with myself?
>>
File: image.png (535 KB, 596x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
535 KB, 596x994
I think that mentally ill people (autism or any other mentally handicapping mental disease) should be either put down or left to die in the mountains. I say this because they don't know what they are doing and they cause their family a lot of money for being dysfunctional. Also if one autist rapes a little girl he's going to get a lower sentence because "LMAO AUTISM BRO".

Those who are capable to be indepedent deserve to live
>>
File: Reaction858.gif (51 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
Reaction858.gif
51 KB, 192x224
I want a gf but I'm only willing to date someone so unique they might not exist.

At least I enjoy solitude.
>>
>>24152898
the fuck nigga u from soupwhale
>>
>>24153303
Aspergers here. I'm fully capable of contributing to the world. If anything, im more capable of contributing than most normal people. My issue is I hate certain social situations, and thus I'm "mentally ill".
But as for legit full blown autists? Yeah, youre right. They're the reason I get looked down on by people who know I have aspergers. And theyre a waste of space and resources.

It's a spectrum, but red isn't blue.
>>
I have borderline personality disorder.

I take any, however slight, perceived abandonment or rejection as 100% factual as reality

as long i as i am aware of it i can probably limit its effects, but before i realized i had it, i had already lost a lot of people to it
>>
I don't want to be a slave and live on a set of rails, but if you're not on the rails, where are you? What does it mean to be truly off the rails? As long as I exist within a physical body, there is an element of slavery to my existence. Only by reducing what my consciousness is attached to can I be truly liberated. I will have to become an absolute hermit to achieve such a thing. I may even need to die.
>>
I am dependent on external validation in order to feel human. I hate everyone but I don't want to be alone, so I become an emotional leech who will latch onto anyone who'll give me the time of day. I was born with no personality of my own, so I just become a replica of whoever I'm talking to. As a result, I have no sense of self.
Also the clinical depression. Feels good man
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.