[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I tried to be a normie and meet a girl. Never again. >meet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1049x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1049x550
I tried to be a normie and meet a girl. Never again.

>meet a girl
>don't spill my spaghetti, we talk a while
>go home and sleep
>have a great dream where she falls for me and we live happily ever after
>wake up and forget it was a dream
>text her this
>"you're like a diamond, priceless and beautiful"
>she never showed interest in me besides friends
>killme

She hasn't seen it yet, should I play it off or just never talk to her again?
>>
>>24152870
Why the fuck would ANYONE say that. Holy shit.

>"you're like a diamond, priceless and beautiful"

Seriously bro, that belongs in a cringe thread lol.
>>
>diamond
>priceless
diamond expansive dont call her whore
>>
>>24152870
diamonds are literally worthless the only reason they cost a lot is because of forced scarcity and the fact that it's terrifyingly easy to market useless shit to women
>>
>>24153000
somebody watched college humor today, faggot
>>
>>24152942
Thinking of an heroing
>>
Well that was retarded but at least you learned something. Now go out there and fuck up some more. Think about how much there is to learn.
>>
>>24153036
May as well, you'll never get a gf in this lifetime. Be sure to stream it
>>
>>24152870
thats not how you do it fa-m.
>>
>>24153073
I have this lingering hope that some cute japanese girl will come and like me because she's not taller than me. Manlet life isn't worth living desu senpai
>>
Who knows, she could be one that loves that lovey-dovey bullshit... But you just met, so just cringe it out.
>>
>>24153180
Should I laugh it off and say I was drunk or just never respond to her ever again?
>>
>>24152870
I think you messed up (but wait and see). But you'll do better next time. Cringing is part of it desu.
>>
>>24153216
Don't laugh it off, own it playfully.
>>
>>24153000
>>24153028

Fugg dude I was about to say the same thing
>>
>>24153342
So just say wow that was bad, or what?
She's not a native english speaker so she might not see as much cringe as we do.
>>
>>24153367
Joke about what exactly you sent, but heavily imply (or flat out say) that you partly meant it.
>>
>>24153367
If she brings it up, blame alcohol
If she doesn't bring it up, don't bring it up
>>
File: 0fucksgiven.gif (167 KB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
0fucksgiven.gif
167 KB, 245x140
>>24152870
It sounds like you have commited treason on our community. Fellow robots and beta's should hang you for this you fuckin sell out piece of shit. We NEVER get the girls. Leave that shit for alpha and chad motherfuckers. I hate you. I hate you . I hate you. I hate you.
>>
>>24153461
My one chance at a qt3.14 jap gf is still open? I thought they hated fat men
>>
File: images[1].jpg (4 KB, 126x98) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
4 KB, 126x98
>>24153567
I'd wait until she responds, wait an appropriate amount of time (minutes to hours, just enough that this doesn't seem like a big deal), then say something like

"Haha, I do NOT remember sending that. I mean, you are good-looking, but priceless..?"

But YMMV.
>>
>>24153649
"Anon you don't think I'm priceless?" "Do you hate me?"
>>
>>24153762
>this is what robots actually believe
Why would she say that? And even if she did, just keep it playful. Something like "I wouldn't say priceless, but most couldn't afford you ;)"
>>
File: I'm sorry.gif (972 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
I'm sorry.gif
972 KB, 500x206
>>24153544
I'm sorry OP. I should not have said what I have said in my previous post. I'm sick, I have not taken my medication and than I often make hatefull and destructive comments. I'm sorry OP. I wish you the best and I hope you get a nice gf one day. I hope I can get some sleep now.
>>
>>24153649
Woah Woah Woah
No.
OP listen, that's not even bad. It's kind of cute. Own it and be confident and assertive. You get rejected then oh well do better next time. maybe even ask why
>>
>>24152870
>You're a diamond
>I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you

Why, OP?
>>
>>24153342
Just go "Oh shit, wrong person. Sry"
>>
>>24153028
>>24153353
or maybe this guys just knows some relatively common knowledge?
>>
>>24152870
say it was a dare.
>>
>>24153000
Tell that to the manufacturers who use diamonds to use diamonds in products you use everyday
fucking FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1442443935691.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442443935691.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
is it really better to have tried and lost? i have this girl i'm really interested for the first time ever but i'm too afraid of fucking it up or getting hurt to act
>>
>>24154467
Either you go for it early, or you let it go. Any other option pains you more, longer.
>>
>>24154120
The only correct save out of this situation
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.