[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw always the guy on the right >get shy af in person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 6VqE7SE.jpg (75 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
6VqE7SE.jpg
75 KB, 595x720
>tfw always the guy on the right
>get shy af in person because of /r9k/ story memes yet none of that shit happens to me

Who else /CuteIntrovert/ here?
>>
>>24152460
I used to be left, but now that I've been taking care of my appearance more and getting more attention from women, I slowly transitioning to the right.

Now all that's left is to get /fit/.
>>
Me don't hit on me silly girls ;))
>>
>>24152460
insecurity the post
>>
>>24152460
Don't believe in those bullshit memes.
I'm basically the guy on the right too and I'm dating for days now.
Just ask for some help from a friend of yours to talk to a girl like that. (If you have one)
>>
>>24152460
I get complimented and called handsome/cute but I never pay any attention to it unless it's someone I know well or for some reason with people online. I feel I can trust them more as they have nothing to gain by saying that to me, of course I'm such an insecure loser due to years of slowly becoming completely isolated that any compliment from those types of people causes me to develop an unhealthy attachment to them. Which they can't and shouldn't reciprocate. I should just kill myself
>>
>>24152460
Because you're not actually the guy on the right.
>>
>>24153108

I'm not really asking for advice since I can get pussy if I want to. I just want to see who relates.

>>24153352

I always get called attractive/random girls too in person and I even get nudes from them on snapchat.

>>24153364

I beg to differ
>>
>>24153432
>No picture
Confirmed left
>>
>>24153453

>Post picture
>"lol xDDD you so ugly xDDD"

I know my /r9k/ too much. I've seen attractive people on here get ugly on these types of threads. Nothing positive comes from it
>>
>>24152460
I get women hitting on me and giving me signals all the time, but I'm so spaghetti I barf out rigatoni
>>
>>24153550
>Damage control
Double confirmed
>>
the r9k delusion
>>
I always felt like the guy in the left but I'm actually good looking. Not fantastic like the guy in the right, though.
When you're an average looking guy you can be a need, just not too shy. Lately I've realized that if I talk to people even if I'm a weirdo they like me cause I look more like right than left, but I wish I was a 10/10 Chad so I could get away with not having any social initiative.
>>
File: 1444810218909.jpg (54 KB, 421x834) Image search: [Google]
1444810218909.jpg
54 KB, 421x834
>>24153108
>I'm basically the guy on the right
Get out.
>>
File: 0d4.jpg (20 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
0d4.jpg
20 KB, 500x351
>>24152503
>tfw getting /fit/ is way harder than all those normies make it seem
>>
Special snowflakes need to get the fuck out already.

>ooooh i'm so good looking (really really guys, i'm good looking, srs) but like i cannot connect with people, i know i'm different so i choose to stay alone, i'm just like bateman omgosfmg!

Fuck you.
>>
>>24153688

u are the delusional one u fag!!!!
>>
>>24152460
Whats up with that picture anyways?
Its like "herp derp all introverts have to be super ugly and you cant be into attractive but shy guys"
>>
>>24154092

No, it's saying how looks can change a person's prospective
>>
>>24152460
>not hiding your true powerlevel at all times
>>
>>24154215
Obviously.

The guy on the right looks like he gives a damn, the guy on the left doesn't. People don't dislike fat pizza faced neckbeards just to be mean, it's because their physique exudes degeneracy.
>>
>>24154237
>being inscure

Why would you want people to like you for your fake public persona?
>>
>>24152460
fake and gay the story

cool bait friendo
>>
>>24154523

Because what doesn't offend you might offend others and it will eventually get you killed.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.