[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Frog and Feels Tavern - Alcoholistic Escapism V2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 41
File: 1446995266554.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
1446995266554.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
You enter the trusty tavern. There's a different barkeep than usual, but he is still sporting the bleary eyes and calm demeanor that you've come to recognize.

"Good evenin' to you fellow 'Bot. What will it be? It'll fill up quick in here. Actually glad you are here. I've been numbing myself for hours."

Some faint notes wave over from the jukebox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUIBnmdJJ50

You hear the barkeep mumbling something about being already dead, then, as you settle, see him take a gulp from his rum and coke. Your mind runs over the possibility of ordering a non-alcoholic drink for once, but the thought is a passing notion.

Another day in the Tavern.
>>
Maybe it would be better to change up the music in here.

https://youtu.be/cMFWFhTFohk
>>
Sure is empty in here tonight...typical monday.
>>
Sure is lonely in here
>>
Probably the snow keeping people in. We're getting 3 inches out here tonight. A good night to get comfy and watch some gridiron. I will take a whiskey and diet ginger ale
>>
>>24152400
good news bartender
>>
>>24153169
What can I get you?
>>
File: whisky ginger.jpg (2 MB, 1963x3264) Image search: [Google]
whisky ginger.jpg
2 MB, 1963x3264
>>24153155
3 inches huh?

I'm afraid we're all out of our regular jack so I'll pour you four fingers of honey with the ginger.

Where do you hail from?
>>
File: 1446664722780.jpg (49 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1446664722780.jpg
49 KB, 500x598
>>24153187
A shirley temple please, I have work in the morning.

>have ideal image of bf in my mind for months
>exactly the face down to a t
>mfw get matched up with the guy online
>the face i've been looking for
>all the personality and career goals i've been looking for
>he's really clingy which I like

I think I found a good one, we have a date on Monday.
>>
>>24153230
Nevada. Crazy, it's our second snowstorm of the year in the Sierras and it's not even Veterans Day yet. Looking like el nino is real and angry this year.
>>
Bartender, give me a bottle of your strongest with a nice chaser. I'm gonna get so drunk i wont remember or care about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PekdeINQco
Also, favorite song. Thanks...
>>
File: shirley.jpg (196 KB, 1056x1456) Image search: [Google]
shirley.jpg
196 KB, 1056x1456
>>24153261

Hey bud. I'm one of them "HOMO SEXYOUALLS" too. I feel your pain. Don't take it too seriously. Most of them will just pump and dump.

Enjoy your free time and make the most of it...that doesn't mean you have to be out socializing. Do what makes you happy. Nobody else will look out for you in the same way that you do.

Women sure age badly...
>>
>>24153310
But I'm a femanon...
>>
>>24153310
>>24153261

My mama always said women aged like wine. They age like milk. Beware good anon.
>>
>>24153293
Hey bud, just pick a size. I'll cut $10 off the top if you go for the handle.

Chaser is on the house. It's cranberry tonight.

>>24153336
You can fuck right off. This is not a place for your kind. You already do enough damage.

>>24153292
Crazy, huh. I'm a Coloradoan and it usually snows on Halloween like clockwork. Not this year, though.

>>24153359
Absolutely. What can I get you anon?
>>
>puts a quarter in the jukebox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2LQdh42neg
give me something that'll make me feel
ive got no where to be tomorrow, or every day after that. throw in some rat poison too pls
>>
>>24153372
kek, as soon as I said I was a girl you changed your mind.

this board is shit anyway, bye
>>
File: g&t.jpg (1 MB, 2215x1896) Image search: [Google]
g&t.jpg
1 MB, 2215x1896
>>24153381

Drink up brother. I won't serve diet tonic. That's the stuff with the rat poison. What's on your mind?

>>24153400
Take your negative energy elsewhere.
>>
>>24153372
Biggest you got. Your choice on the discount. And thanks for the chaser.
>>
>>24153372
Surprise me, Bartender.
>>
File: T-Virus29114.jpg (34 KB, 600x802) Image search: [Google]
T-Virus29114.jpg
34 KB, 600x802
>>24153445
You've got it. The handle it is. You want it in shots?

I've got some fun ones
>>
I guess nows a better time than ever to enter a tavern. I know nothing about alcohol but do you have a drink to go with evaluating ones life? My life has caught up to me and gave me depression in uni. Now Im taking a lighter workload and seeing a counselor. Is it worth it? I'll still feel "behind my generation" and inadequate because if it. Another option is just to off myself. I dunno... Why is it that others value my life more than I do?
>>
Man how do you people keep jack down? Its so sweet 3 shots and I'm done with anything above beer for the night.

Any /weak stomach/ in here to cheer me up from puking twice last night?
>>
I'd like a decent single malt on the rocks. Double please.

What a shitty night. First on scene at motor vehicle accident. Patient was stable. Other crews not so lucky. Some cunt driving on wrong side of road killed the passenger in another vehicle. Facing vehicular manslaughter charges. Deceased patient's loved ones arrive at hospital following news of death. So many feels. I hate watching grown men cry.

Oneitis hasn't messaged me back.

What a fun night.
>>
>>24153475
Why not. i just need a friend to pull me through it all. Gimme your best.
>>
File: yum.jpg (102 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
102 KB, 750x1000
>>24153473
How about a half-drunk margarita from that whore that was just in here bragging about her bull? She had some mouth sores so I assume you're safe.

>>24153506
Well, I can tell you that a counselor won't help. It comes from within (don't listen to the "be yourself" crap though).

Try to focus on things that occupy your mind and make you happy. Eventually they will win out if you really work hard.

>>24153513
Jack? I think most of us have moved to Seagrams 7.
>>
>>24153551
ill take what i can get. thanks bartender.
>>
File: glen.jpg (925 KB, 3003x2277) Image search: [Google]
glen.jpg
925 KB, 3003x2277
>>24153514
>>24153518

New bottle designs. Make your pick and I'll send you a pull or two. Sorry to hear about the accident. Paramedic or cop?

By day I'm a med chemist, so I work in the background of your industry. Drug design is sad, but the application and pipeline push from big pharma is sadder. I feel for you guys who have to actually inject and apply.
>>
>>24153551
I feel insecure when I see people able to slam hard liquor when I can't. Dumb skinny girls can slam back tequilas that make my stomach wince. Abloo abloo ;_; woe is me.
>>
File: libre.jpg (790 KB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
libre.jpg
790 KB, 3456x5184
>>24153594
I know the feeling. Keep those sights horizontal. You'll gain altitude soon. You'll have to come down sooner or later, but at least you'll remember what it was like.

And you will not be the only one. Liberate yourself anon.
>>
>>24153622
Well, I suppose practice makes perfect. I wouldn't want to suggest that you practice drinking ethanol, though. It can be very destructive. I feel like I owe you an ethical lesson before I sell you a drink.
>>
I'll take a rum and coke

Man I just don't know what I'm doing anymore
>>
>>24153604
The 25 dont look bad. Ill have it.
>>24153514
Sorry to hear that man. Just keep on keeping on.
>>
>>24153604
15yo French oak reserve might hit the spot quite nicely.

Paramedic here. Your line of work is important. Certainty makes life easier for us on road. Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 25.jpg (754 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
754 KB, 1200x800
>>24153676
>>24153514

It's been awhile. Looks like I have a 25 that's been sitting for awhile. Enjoy.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
I have some acquaintances at uni who have the same interests as me, but I don't know how to make the leap and get them to be my friends. I suppose I should invite them out somewhere, but I also feel like I don't know them well enough to go out with them.

Speaking of college, I don't even know why I'm here. I was held back in high school and failed multiple classes, and I've never had a job. It's not like any employers will take a look at that and give me a job just because I have an associates degree.

Let me get a rum and coke.
>>
File: rum coke.jpg (428 KB, 1566x2048) Image search: [Google]
rum coke.jpg
428 KB, 1566x2048
>>24153728
You just got a discount, my friend. Let me know if you need some water. I never understood why so many of my old classmates rushed for paramedic jobs when they could work decent scientific roles...It seems like you guys have so much stress and so little thanks.

>>24153758
Go bowling. It is innocuous and everyone likes it deep down. Plus it is a good time to make inane conversation and drink. Drink up, friend.
>>
File: 1447102448086.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447102448086.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>24152400
A Sam Adams please. Any type, surprise me. Not more than a few. Don't want to get crazy. Cheers to mysticism, dreams, and technical training.
>>
File: sammy boy.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sammy boy.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>24153843
I'd hit you with a pumpkin spice, but I don't want to encourage the trend. We're past Halloween, too, if it matters...I suppose we'd be safe until Thanksgiving...*sigh* thanks for what.

Flagship it is. How's your day, brother?
>>
File: 1332320370028.jpg (89 KB, 396x439) Image search: [Google]
1332320370028.jpg
89 KB, 396x439
>tfw binge drinking every second day of the week (damn hangovers)
>tfw probable permanent liver damage
>tfw stopped giving a fuck, because I've wasted every opportunity I've ever had in life
>>
>>24152400
>tuesday
>this thread

Feels good man!
>>
Bartender, anything you've got that will soothe a failing relationship? Anything that will keep me warm?
>>
>>24153883
Excellent, I have a bottle of that draft in my fridge. Fallout 4 comes out tomorrow, enjoying trade school, back on a meditative schedule. I feel good, but it's a time of great reflection, you know? What do I want to do? I have this technical training going now, will have a job, on top of that I'm great with the stock market, so my options are going to expand. I don't know if I want to end up living rural and self suffecient, get a wife from somewhere where they still have good girls, I don't know where I want to end up.
>>
Howdy. I was just out on the countryside and thought I pop in.
>>
>>24152400
I'm so glad this place is open. It's like the owners know when I'm feeling the most.

I've been accumulating pepes at an alarming rate. It's been about 3 days since I emptied my phone and already I've got 200 pics of Wojak and Pepe on there.

What frightens me the most is that none of them are duplicates.
>>
Hey barkeep, I'll have a trashcan. Plan on pulling the plug tonight. How's it been around here?
>>
>>24153887
I worked for 6 years to get my PhD. Now I'm here serving drinks. It is all relative anon. We're all on the same boat...don't get too down.

>>24153973
Gotta keep the stream flowing anon!

>>24153975
Anon, from experience a failing relationship has already failed. Just try to face the end with dignity and don't get the courts involved. Find a hobby. Video games are perfectly acceptable escapes & they are more healthy than what I am proffering.

>>24154018
I never played Fallout games...I'm a little bit older and I have taken a liking to the "Tales of" series. Having some fun with Zestiria. Souls and Bloodborne are more niche with my age group, but it is all good fun.
>>
>>24154064
Welcome traveler, can I get you something? Got any feels to share? This is a group therapy of sorts. We're here to make you feel better.

>>24154076

>>>/trash/
Don't do it yet. Give it another day. And then another. Just keep doing that until you bump into that dream you've somehow avoided. Keep applying for positions. You will find a place for yourself and you'll make yourself happy from necessity.
>>
>>24154091
Thanks for the advice, bartender. My life is looking up for me, though - hobbies, friends, some semblance of a future and dreams, but my relationship just seems to drain both of us. Maybe we're too shy to do anything, and the lack of time we have to spend together is really piling up. I'm not sure if there's hope, really, because thinking about how it's slowly dying is enough to weigh down the rest of my day, week, who knows.
>>
File: comfy wojak.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
comfy wojak.png
181 KB, 400x400
>tfw working from home
I'll take a Dry Martini with a very slight amount of Vermouth and two olives please.
>>
>>24154206
Don't let it drain you. It will hurt for awhile, I won't lie. I've gone through it.

Just do what is best for you and don't do anything drastic. Revenge will hurt you more than it hurts anyone else.
>>
>>24154265
You're in luck, anon.

We've got one in "stock." :)

How are you feeling?
>>
Maybe we're simmering down for the night. Seems slow for now
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 249x243
How's it going, barkeep? Could I get a fat tire draft?

I've got a thing for a qt in one of my classes. I've talked to her a number of times, and while she initially seem receptive, she's starting to sound impatient when I speak to her, kind of making unhappy faces.

I thought I was doing a damn good job keeping my power level concealed. Not sure if I'm just being paranoid or what.
>>
I stroke my beard, my fingers still a bit slick from the beard oil I just recently applied. Looking through my Ray-Bans, I take another sip of my Pabst blue ribbon.
>>
File: image.png (749 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
749 KB, 640x1136
how are you, bar keep ive got a gf and we were doing great for a month and for some reason she stopped talking to me. she does periodically but not in that sweet, beautiful way she always used to. only for fleeting moments and then silence.
>>
>>24154143
I'm somewhat familiar, as word travels fast. I'll take some mead. I'm like every other wandering soul to be honest with ya, looking for a companion to call my own. My ideals are different than most. I'm keeping celibate, and I understand a broad of today's world may not want that, and had a few others in their pants, but hey I'm still holding on.

I asked a girl to go somewhere down the street in a few days time, she cancelled. That was a month ago. It's just one girl, but hey, it kicks you off the saddle you know?
>>
>>24154290
I couldn't say good or bad. I'm just existing and doing the stuff I have to do. The job is not really nice, mostly writing Excel macros to validate files and when I have to go to the office, it's pretty much just waiting for a task to be assigned to (and that can be long). 4chan is not blocked on the office wifi for some reason, so it's comfy there too.
>>
>>24152400
Good evening.

Last night I told my Ex that i just didn't feel the same way. He broke up with me and I can't trust him anymore. We're long distance so maybe If I could see him again, it would be different.

>Simple Rum and Coke please
>>
File: szNWkVx.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
szNWkVx.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>24152400
fuckin hell, I didn't think I'd end up back here.

Give me a couple shots of vodka, man

>tfw meet a qt
>get along great with her, lot of the same interests, even the obscure shit that most people don't know about
>calls me up this weekend after a month of seeing eachother
>tells me she's conflicted about us and she's not really sure if she wants to be with me
>talk to her about it for a while
>after she feels better she says she only said those things because she was depressed about something else
>she's happy again, can hear it in her voice
>asks if I'm okay
>y-yeah.. i'll be alright
>talk about going on a date this weekend then go to bed
>lie the next morning and tell her I'm fine
>deep inside still feel the weight of what she said, it just doesn't feel the same anymore
>she's acting sort of strangely again, or maybe I'm being paranoid
>tfw I'm going to lose her

fuck, I shouldn't even care, my fault for thinking things would go differently

do I open up to her and tell her how I feel? every time I've done that it seems that women think less of you for it, even if they say the opposite.

almost like a weakness they target and exploit every chance they get
>>
File: r&c.jpgSor.jpg (45 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
r&c.jpgSor.jpg
45 KB, 283x424
>>24154828
Sorry about the wait. The manager needed a word.

Sorry about the news. Focus on yourself.
>>
File: vodka.jpg (16 KB, 400x153) Image search: [Google]
vodka.jpg
16 KB, 400x153
>>24155020

Let's keep it simple, brother.

If she isn't feeling it, it won't happen. It is true for all relationships. AND it is true at all stages of relationships.

Don't beat yourself up about it. You can be as open as you like and you will still experience it. I wish you the best.
>>
>>24154576
>>24154657
>>24154828
>>24155020

All right, since the barkeep appears to have left, I'll take the liberty of pouring you guys' drinks.
>>
>>24155020
also, paramedic bro, if you're still here, I passed my EMT-140 class with an A, among the highest in my class, I put off taking my national registry for what has been 6 months now, typing this out I realize how badly I fucked up, should I just retake the course? or should I just go for it and take the National Registry and see if I pass after a bit of studying?

Morally I say I should retake the class to make absolutely sure I'm not putting anyone in danger

Another part of me says that if I can pass the NR I should be good to go

thanks in advanced, both for advice and the work you do
>>
>>24155099
Hey mr dubs, can I get you something?

>>24155113
Impressive history, anon. Are you thirsty?
>>
>>24155096
thanks for making it simple man

I'll roll with it I guess, she mentioned it's nothing on my part, not sure how true that is, but it feels shit nonetheless being able to do nothing about it
>>
>>24155150
Good to see you back, Wojack. Take these dubs as proof I didn't steal anything.

*returns to seat* can I get a vodka and sprite?
>>
>>24155150
yeah I'll take another vodka my friend
>>
File: v&s.jpg (50 KB, 339x350) Image search: [Google]
v&s.jpg
50 KB, 339x350
>>24155168

Try to keep in mind that most human beings have two things on their minds: boredom and when they need to urinate.

Sex and reproduction is fairly rare, and the opportunities are even rarer. Just try to keep an open mind and look for people who aren't superficial.

>>24155201
I'm a different Wojack than you once knew (or that takes weekend shifts), but I'm here for you, anon.

Vodka and sprite it is. Do you want a BBC joke with it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwAoesneY
>>
Damn it's cold outside.
Bartender, can I get a flaming B-52?
Thanks.
>>
File: vodkaaaaaa.jpg (12 KB, 328x246) Image search: [Google]
vodkaaaaaa.jpg
12 KB, 328x246
>>24155232

Have two. Second is on me.

Tell me about your early life, brother. Where did you grow up?
>>
>>24155252
>Sex and reproduction is fairly rare
but you don't need to lie to me barkeep
>>
File: -.jpg (177 KB, 887x720) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
177 KB, 887x720
>>24155258
Haha sure. My grandfather flew those mothers back in the vietnam era.
>>
>>24155289
I'm speaking rare relative to boredom and urination.

We're a semi-rare breed and I won't foment any sort of negativity.
>>
>>24155276
grew up in a city of about 200k in SoCal
always poor growing up, still am, dad never paid my brother and I much attention, mom just did the basics, food, clothing etc.

Never much interaction from either, we'd just play with toy cars or watch cartoons.

Grandmother loved us both to death, still, she was old and once again, didn't interact with us much because of it.

was fairly popular during elementary school, got bullied through middle school, got a couple friends in highschool, only one of which I still keep in contact with

I've felt alone most of my life, maybe that's a part of why I want to be a paramedic, I'd be a part of something and meet new people every day. and help them, I really enjoy helping people in exchange for nothing, not sure why.

anyway, celebrities visit here sometimes, not that I ever get to meet them. Ronda Rousey does so fairly frequently from what I hear.
>>
I have no willpower. I accepted that I don't deserve friends or a bf, not because of le ugly meme, but just because I really don't know how accommodate others.

I want to get fat and quit my job and get on neetbux. I want my dad to be completely healed I can stop worrying about if he's going to die.

My life was a mistake.
>>
>>24155477
>get fat
but why, then you'll be an even bigger drain on society

also I don't understand how there are girls with no friends, I have never met a girl with no friends, even this girl I know who claims she has a hard time making friends and only has one friend still has metric fuck tons of beta orbiters and females that get along with her just fine

if anything, she's the one pushing people away on purpose because she prefers being alone
>>
>>24152400
Evening bartender. I'll take the best stout you've got. As always i've a Wojak for ID.
>>
File: Feels5.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Feels5.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>24155646
Forgot pic because i'm bad at things.
>>
File: pepe is me now.jpg (97 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
pepe is me now.jpg
97 KB, 809x808
>>24152400
Throw me a porter and a shot of whiskey, boss. I had the longest fucking day and the rest of the week won't be any better.
Anyway, already had like 8 shots tonight and I don't feel shit. Not drunk, not tired, not happy, not even really sad. Welcome to the rest of my life.
>>
>>24155547
I really shouldn't even be here. I didn't amount to anything and I gave up on everything I couldn't do well instantly. I succeed in shitposting and being sorry for myself.

I hate anyone who says they have no friends because "having 5 is like practically 0." I don't have friends, simple as that. But yes, I push those who try away. I can't handle people, I just want to small talk and bullshit until they are out of my sight. I thought I didn't want that life, but this girl took a liking to me and started texting everyday; I fucking felt like killing myself everytime she did.
>>
>>24152400
Another B-52 for me please.
*looks outside*
Well, its raining again but more heavily.
>>
>>24155857
how old are you? you can still succeed at thing, learn a skill

I know how shitty it is to be alone, hopefully your dad will get better soon
>>
>>24155864
rain makes me give no shits about whether or not I have company

I like rain, like being alone in the rain even more

it's during the summer heat that I want to commit sudoku, but anon, guess what fucking state I live in!

the one that gets no rain
>>
>>24155972
California? I'm in north Cali so we could use the rain too. Also I'm not complaining I like the rain its very relaxing.
>>
>>24155935
22. At this point, I'm just waiting to accept that I failed to live up my own standards. I don't even fucking want to finish college anymore.But thank you for wishing my dad well. He's so close to getting well, he doesn't even seem sick most days.
>>
Could I get a refill, bartender?

I've been getting paranoid lately.
>>
>>24156036
yeah, southern, hope you're comfy buddy

>>24156067
what's he have? and yeah I feel like dropping out too, alot of people do.. the graduation rate at the community college I'm going to is something like 30% if even that..
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1299x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1299x893
>>24153261
Bartender, kick this fucking bitch out f the bar or you will have to deal with a murder in your establishment
>>
>>24152400

friend, hit me with a manhattan

this investment banking recruiting is breaking me

i'm just a failed normie trying to please my parents
>>
>>24156147
Whoah anon, put the (admittedly impressive) gun down.
>>
>>24156121
The big C. It's been a rough year, but I've had to deal with it on my own, which means that I stopped pursuing anything that matters. Now I don't see the point in anything. I just want him well. But yeah, fuck CC. Don't even want to do the shit I majored in. How close are you to dropping?
>>
File: Alcoholic.jpg (13 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
Alcoholic.jpg
13 KB, 600x434
>>24156072
Same here, I would like rum & cranberry juice with lots of ice cubes
>>
Can I get a White Russian, please?

Are there pure girls still out there?
>>
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-06.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
Hey barkeep. I've been here the last 3 days in a row. Get me another bourbon.

I thought today was gonna be a great day. It's thunderstorming around my area and I love it when it thunderstorms but of course the fembot I've developed feelings for has to bring up that she has a huge crush on our mutual female friend.

I can't tell where I stand with her. We make a lot of flirty jokes and occasional sexy pictures but I feel like id just be a one night thing for her.

I just want to be loved guys ;___;
>>
>>24155300
Hello, thought i'd come on in. Today hasn't been the best of times. One shot of Smirnoff please.
>>
>>24156410
You think after your dad gets better you could maybe see a point again? I'm sure he'd support you however he can

>how close are you to dropping
Dunno. I'll decide once this semester is over, on one hand I just want to work as a medic already, on the other I dont want to be fucked later in life because I dont have an associates
>>
>>24156507
Speak your mind, thats what everybody is for.
>>
>>24156410
post seems to have been lost, I'll answer again

Once you dad gets better do you think you'd maybe find something you like doing because you'd have more time to focus on it and stuff and I'm sure he'd be willing to support you however he can

>how close are you to dropping
dunno, will decide at the end of this semester

on one hand I want to just get a job as a medic already, on the other I don't want to be fucked later in life for not having an associates.

>>24156437
>any pure girls still out there?
define pure, met a virgin girl bout a month ago, she's 19, was shocked, she's a qt too

>>24156446
what've you got to lose by telling her how you feel? especially if she already seems interested
>>
>>24156437
They're out there, but get rarer every year. Though my definition of pure is under 5 partners.
>>
>>24156585
where'd you meet her? how old are you?
>>
>>24155464
Paramedic bro here.

Jump into it. The camaraderie on road is quite fulfilling. I still feel empty most days, but a dark joke in between helping people without the desire for thanks is pretty special.
>>
>>24156647
college art class, I'm 19
>>
>>24156682
thanks for taking the time to respond, would appreciate an answer to this as well
>>24155113
>>
>>24156568
I just got back from a funeral, the worst thing about the ordeal was, I never got to say sorry. You know? You think they are gonna be there all the time and...well they aren't now. He was the last family I had too, im thinking about just giving up on everything...
>>
I'm gonna need something hard, Barkeep. I just made an autistic story to tell you all.

> Friend of mine wants to watch Breaking Bad
> It's a serious scene, he's into it
> I'm browsing 4chan while he watches it
> Stumble upon ass thread
> Save every picture there
> Look over
> Friend has been watching me download ass pictures for 10 minutes
> I chuckle and say "what?"
> He just goes back to watching TV.
>>
File: vC5JS2l.jpg (90 KB, 485x743) Image search: [Google]
vC5JS2l.jpg
90 KB, 485x743
>>24152400
gin and juice please sir. Man.... moving to a new area sucks. Or maybe I just suck. A few of my friends from my hometown have also moved to where I live now after me, and they seem to have no trouble making all sorts of friends despite having no connections.

Meanwhile I go to school and back alone every day, with no chance of meeting anyone new. Most events around here would be weird to go to alone, and every time I try I become overwhelmed by my loneliness and lack of social aptitude.

I know I am comfortable with my group of friends from high school (a nice mix of betas and outcast losers/stoners with a common love for smash bros) but I can't seem to meet anyone who I have a good connection with (or anyone for that matter).

How the fuck do I get out and meet people without hating my life and further sinking into depression? I Live every day behind a mask. My true self is a withered husk of what it should be because I have to put on my bullshit happy face every time I go outside. Family members have already given me the just b urself talk, but I really don't think my true self gets along with people too well.

Right now I am stuck in a limbo state of crippling loneliness and a strong unfulfilled urge to get out and have fun.

Sorry for the rant bartender, I just have a lot on my mind lately and nobody to let off steam to.
>>
i'll take a Guinness

friendless at uni for another year.
feels bad man.
>>
>>24156789
if you're both dudes it's fine, I'd react the same way man, doesn't mean shit

unless it was man-ass
>>
File: 1447041651978.jpg (234 KB, 641x346) Image search: [Google]
1447041651978.jpg
234 KB, 641x346
>>24156808
Just be yourself... :) It works!
>>
File: 1399209002298.jpg (78 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1399209002298.jpg
78 KB, 800x900
Well it finally happened, Ive seen my penpals face. Now I am fully 100% into her, no questions about it. She is the embodiment of a qt. I never wanted to feel this way, I signed up for the penpal thing to make friends not get a oneitis. I'm not ready for these feels.
>>
File: 1431358691711.png (214 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
1431358691711.png
214 KB, 472x357
>tfw maybe
>tfw just perhaps
>tfw it might just even be one sided but
>tfw there is a chance i might be feeling some kind of romance

i havent felt this since high school
>>
>>24156843
send her a dick pic
>>
I'll take a scotch, I just want something to cry over.

This week my girlfriend's mom died of cancer, and she shot herself. I just wish I had had a decent parent to ever talk to. Might join her soon.
>>
Sorry i've been slack on drinks. Downton abbey got in the way along with alcohol.

Don't "Be yourself," Be who who you know will succed
>>
sometimes i wish that i go to sleep and don't wake up

not even a suicidal way, just don't want to deal with the grind of tomorrow.

>tfw too successful in HS to go on the path of a NEET
>tfw not smart enough to breeze through uni and taking out loans to be a glorified wagekek
>>
>>24156885
Fuck man that's pretty heavy. You can always come here. Feel free to rant or let off steam or whatever, you sound like you could use a break
>>
My life has been the same since I was young. I make a few "friends" who either couldn't care if I was present at an event, or used me as a communal emotional punching bag. Every single day I'm alone. Every single day my failures mount. Every single day is worse. The only person I love is a girl 6500 miles away, and I'm not sure I can even ever be with her.
>>
>>24156885
>might join her soon
nah anon, often times i've had a hard time justifying continuing to live during times of sadness

just keep living and maybe things will get better, doesn't even matter if they don't, sometimes it's just funny to see how bad things can get, in a twisted sort of way

treat bad luck as a joke, sort of like "haha fuckin ofcourse" and eventually you'll just deal with it and not care

you didn't kill your mothers girlfriend, cancer did, you didn't kill her, she killed herself

none of that is on you
>>
>>24156982
>mothers girlfriend
fuck me, I meant girlfriends mother
>>
>>24156909

I would recommend an audiobook and an earpiece.
>>
File: 1439551052287.png (901 KB, 843x635) Image search: [Google]
1439551052287.png
901 KB, 843x635
Ah I could use a white russian right about now, hook me up barkeep. I was pondering this idea earlier today. If a male virgin passes out and some bitch rapes him..Is he still a virgin?
>>
>>24152400
Mmm, Modelo and Lime good sir.

We all sure appreciate your work here barkeep.
>>
>>24157045
mentally he probably still would be unless he woke up halfway through and participated
>>
File: whie russian.jpg (75 KB, 616x821) Image search: [Google]
whie russian.jpg
75 KB, 616x821
>>24157090

Here you go.

Whats on your mind?

>>24157090
We don't carry mexican beer for some reason. It's a thread tradition. What else can i get you.
>>
How about that Smirnoff? Any?
If there isn't, just some scotch will do. What do you think about suicide? Is it an option? It seems so lovely, fading out into the black, not worrying anymore of the pain and heartache we go through everyday knowing it wont get better...
>>
>>24157168
Shame. Same ban against Irish brews? Guinness will do.
>>
File: bob_ross_sadness_good_times.jpg (80 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
bob_ross_sadness_good_times.jpg
80 KB, 500x666
Can't wait for Wednesday night. We're supposed to get some snow.
Snow on the ranch is always fun. I can see white for miles. Getting all bundled up to walk a mile to the mailbox, then get back and sit in front of the fireplace with my dog.
(actually I use a space heater)
>>
>>24157379
Thanks for punching me in the feels with that image, buddy.

Barkeep, can I wash this feel down with a shot of vodka?
>>
>>24157189
Strange to me that anyone could actually follow through with suicide while thinking clearly, but that's just it I guess, people who commit suicide usually aren't thinking clearly. I'm sure the last thing going through their mind is regret
>>
How's university?
>>
>>24157411
I love my bob ross, sorry.
>>
>>24157555
I love him too, bud.

I love him too.
>>
>>24155113
Paramedic bro here again. Look, at the end of the day, it's your call. If you can study your butt off and get registered, go for it. Being on road consolidates your knowledge. Everyone forgets things at times - consult your clinical practice guidelines or clinical support team if you get stuck.

Go over your old material and if the holes in your knowledge are too large, go and retake your course.
>>
>>24157766
That's solid advice, I won't forget, thanks once more for helping me get my future on track, feels like i sound like a retard thanking you in every post, but whatever, i actually mean it, hope you get through the things youre experiencing right now

Have a good night
>>
File: 1441674799081.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1441674799081.gif
2 MB, 390x300
new bar song lads
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6tuaXFtoE

I picked up guitar again after about 4 months on no playing, in the past 4 days I learned In the aeroplane over the sea, Glycerine, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbQLQi7aC2I and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jykgHQZpYiw

Hope to learn a few more this week, and eventually work up to some harder stuff on classical guitar, like the dwarf fortress theme or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cW82NEivjo

good luck mates. Were all gonna make it
>>
>>24158238
>Classical guitar
MY NIGGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjLPOqV8wH8
Just learned this song

Make SURE you practice good form:
>sit on the edge of the seat, preferably with your left foot resting on something
>rest guitar in BETWEEN the two legs, not just over your right leg, and try to keep the neck at a 45 degree angle. It's weird at first, but it frees up your muscles from supporting the guitar and allows so much motion your jaw will drop when you finally get it right

I myself, because I have abnormally large hands, have trouble finding out what to do with my lefthand thumb when I play. I know most experts say don't let it come on the side, but I feel like I have different hands so maybe different rules? I dunno. I feel alot of pain in the meat of my hand between the index finger and thumb, so I know something's fishy. I just want to play fluidly, like this girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NT1jRnajLM

Anyway, good luck, bro!
>>
>>24158371
Good luck to you too.
I find that my left thumb moves a lot depending on the movements my hand is making, It usually rests the way most people keep it, but in some movements where I need to use the full extent of my hand I put it to the side. When I am doing a repetitive movement for some time, I will do weird shit with the thumb just to make it easier, for example if I am applying a finger bar to 3 or 4 strings and playing others, I will press my thumb tip into the neck. Its strange, but I find it works quite well
>>
File: Sad Smile.jpg (52 KB, 630x378) Image search: [Google]
Sad Smile.jpg
52 KB, 630x378
>>24152400
I present to you a rare bar song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1okWnMi2nE

A little gem I found at /f/. I feel like it really suits the mood. Bartender, please consider using it as your next threadstarter.

I'll have some Dos Equis, I'll be having quite a few actually. I feel, but now is not the time for that, I pick through the feelings at home in bed when I am alone. I used to pick through them with her, but she is gone, and I'm never going down that road to visit her again. So, now, it is time to forget. Time to drink, have some new feelings replace the old ones, and talk with my friends. Thanks for always being there for me, /r9k/. You're the best bunch, you know that?
>>
Bump, you can't close up shop this early, Bartender! I've barely even started numbing the pain!
>>
>>24152400
Could I have a coke with just a lil' dash of rum in it?

Day's just starting, woke up feeling like shit. But I've realized my focus and anxiety has moved on from her and onto the school work I've been lagging behind with.
I guess this is a good thing, it has to be a good thing.
>>
File: cox.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
You still open? Could I get a shot of moonshine with just a bit of coca-cola in it? I'm looking for a drink to make me suffer on its way down.

I met a qt in my cooking class today (Yeah, I signed up for a cooking class; please wait for another opportunity to call me a faggot.)

She's pretty awesome, we talk sometimes. She's the type of person who doesn't take shit but she's not a total bitch like most such women; she's got a good balance between not taking shit and actually being a good person.

She and I talk sometimes, we're friendly, but I'm quite beta and uncertain as to whether to try to make her my gf; it's an intimidating prospect to say the least.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.