[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get married >go broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>get married
>go broke
>>
What kid costs $27,000 a month? Even five kids won't cost that much. What the fuck?
>>
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP NIGGA
>>
How can people let this happen to them
>>
>>24152250
pretty sure not even 20 kids would cost that much
>>
>>24152220
That's only cuz master P worth like 300 million
>>
>google this
>woman wants to take all of the money for herself
>guy says get off of the drugs and be a better parent
>judge still gives woman the money

top lql
>>
>>24152250

Thats right, this woman makes $324,000 a year - as a NEET!
>>
File: 1446944021934.jpg (141 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1446944021934.jpg
141 KB, 1600x900
Chump change - check out this billion dollar divorce check. Women truly are the niggers of gender
>>
Uggghhhhhhh bout it, bout it
>>
>>24152348
>rich niggers
Dont even try to understand tbqh. Not worth your effort family
>>
>women are equal to men, equality now, smash patriarchy!!!!!!11!!
>...
>im just a stupid silly girl teehee, i need $324,000 a year via an extremely outdated and patriarchal system that heavily implies I am too incompetent to take care of a child or myself on my own :^)
>>
File: 1439102088210.jpg (86 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
1439102088210.jpg
86 KB, 700x520
f you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah...
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his
>>
>>24152220
Make em say hmmmmmmmm
>>
Who the fuck is master p
>>
>>24152652
That's the beautiful irony of it all.

Feminists are chimping out about the patriarchy is holding them all down, rape culture and all that bollocks, all the while it's subtly implying they need to be looked after because they are not responsible for their own actions.

Fucking makes me laugh.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.