[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did you finally realize you aren't good looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x312
At what point did you finally realize you aren't good looking and that your life was shit because of it?

Finally figured out im actually really ugly, I always thought I was a cute growing up but now I'm just a baby-faced Down syndrome looking autist.
>>
7th grade my gym teacher walked up to my table of friends and said we were all handsome boys besides me.

it didnt even upset me i was just like "ya she is right "
>>
>>24152139
Yeah, I was 15 once too.
>>
buck teeth as a kid

never got them fixed as an adult
>>
>>24152139

im not ugly, but im no babe magnet lol
>>
>>24152190
Should've reported her. Fucking slut
>>
when kids started teasing me at school around age 9 or 10.
>>
>>24152139
I thought that way most of my life, it fluctuated between good looking and shitty. It wasn't until two years ago at age 20 that I finally accepted myself.

Now I look a lot better, maybe it's just the confidence, but also I look a lot different than when I was 17.
>>
File: 1379134134792.jpg (156 KB, 851x926) Image search: [Google]
1379134134792.jpg
156 KB, 851x926
>be out with two really average looking friends at sports bar
>waiter asks to take pictures with both of them individually to add to their photo gallery on their website while completely ignoring me

>be walking to class
>pass by random group of girls walking in the opposite direction
>hear "ewww" couple of seconds later

could go on. women are pretty heartless creatures. I'm pretty fucking bitter these days as a result.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 217x232
never, im a babe-magnet
>>
>>24152139
I'm actually not bad looking at all. Sucks to be you.
>>
I just realize this.
>>
Every time I'm interacting with women and an actually attractive dude comes into the vicinity.
>>
>>24152190
Wow, what a cunt. Sorry that happened to you anon
>>
I legitimately thought I was ugly and then I posted a photo on /soc/ saying so and some really cute girl wanted to talk to me because of it.
>>
File: 1444868235990.jpg (120 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1444868235990.jpg
120 KB, 612x612
>tfw qt girl grabs my ass, compliments my facial dimples, calls me sweet, gives me food, and literally tells me she likes me but I'm too insecure from being a dumbass from ADD to do anything
cara make it better though:(
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.