[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if /r9k/ had a girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1447107968789.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1447107968789.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>if /r9k/ had a girlfriend
>>
What did I just see?
>>
>>24152065
someone who is allowed to exist
>>
I knew a girl who looked like that once. She was into stupid wiccan shit and thought she could sense energies.
>>
Thats a tricky situation.
it was only a kiss on the cheek so calling her out on her bullshit could make you look like an overbearing paranoid beta, if thats the spin she decides to put on it.
But she obviously also knows the effect it had on her boyfriend, and that was obviously what she was going for.

They look high school, it was probably his first relationship. After your first it becomes significantly easier to just walk away from her shit.
>>
I'm on my phone, can someone tell me what happened?
>>
>>24152316
The average arcanine gets keked
>>
>>24152316
orange hair girl kisses tall long hair guy (right) while presumed boyfriend (left, in shorts) looks on with his head down

she then proceeds to walk off hand in hand with presumed boyfriend
>>
is that not appropriate in the U.S? In most Euro countries this is a normal greeting for people you are friends with (nothing sexual about it)
>>
>>24152166
its a test, you always call her out on her shit and smack her the fuck up
>>
>2 keks at once
Nice dubs, she's going places
>>
>>24151815
perrfeclty sums up this entire generation
>>
>>24152389
Yeah I don't really see anything wrong with it either, a kiss on the cheek as a goodbye is pretty normal.

I think it's the fact that because he's much taller she has to take more time to "line up" that is making it look worse than it is.
>>
>>24151815
it shows that manlets never get girls
reminder if you are under 6 foot tall you might as well get used to diapers and chastity as your future life being the kekold baby
>>
File: Oh_no.gif (100 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
Oh_no.gif
100 KB, 260x187
This is disturbingly accurate
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>24151815

Polyamory in action.
>>
>>24152316
Get VLC so you can download WEBMs bruh
>>
File: 5646534881.jpg (7 KB, 267x323) Image search: [Google]
5646534881.jpg
7 KB, 267x323
post yfw polygamy is the norm in a few years and you will still be a kv
>>
File: 1427641098294.jpg (31 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1427641098294.jpg
31 KB, 400x398
>that head down stare at the ground
>>
>>24152389
It isn't common at all in the US, with exception of some immigrant communities, but they keep it to themselves.
>>
>>24152065
You witnessed the most extreme example of the friend zone. The autist in said webm thinks he can make a lesbian go for him.
>>
>>24152389
The way I'm looking at this, that looks like a full on peck on the lips, not a greeting.
Then again, I'm on a shit ohone, so.
>>
>>24152879
KEKs i swear, its like they were raised by 10 mothers
>>
which one is r9k i dont understand
>>
>>24152634
This makes me mad. I don't think the wife is doing anything necessarily wrong at the start, but if that's how their conversations are going they shouldn't be together.

Also he needs to work on his ED. It's obviously not a physical problem since he didn't have it before. Some kinks are better left as fantasies, because he doesn't seem like he can handle the real thing.
>>
>>24152389
You'd probably get arrested if you did that in the US.
>>
>>24152166

>They look high school, it was probably his first relationship. After your first it becomes significantly easier to just walk away from her shit.

pretty much this t.b.h

you put up with so much more bullshit in your first relationship than you will with your later ones (provided you aren't a total beta)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.