[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETs will evolve into the master race. Heres why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 700x700
The very fact NEETs are so lazy leads and always want to find shortcuts in life, leads me to believe that one day, in the future. when some fat NEET fuck is too lazy to clean his trash infested room because he is too busy playing SAO 9000 in his Virtual Reality Dakimakura Enclosure Pod, he will suddenly develop telekinetic powers to clean the room by just thinking about it.

NEETs will literally champion humanty's evolution of mind over matter thanks to their laziness and deep knowledge in philosophy, politics, science, reason and logic.

And because wagecu-cks don't even get free time to be lazy, they will get BTFO to extinction.
>>
just wanted to let you know i screencapped your post for future NEET/Wagekek threads.

your post was that retarded.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if you lads are for realsies, anon.
>>
you forgot the part where you materialize our own gfs so women no longer serve a purpose
>>
>>24151421
>passing down genes
>NEETs
Pick one.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x400
>>24151469
>wagekeks have been triggered

My work here is done.
>>
File: go so right.png (367 KB, 898x475) Image search: [Google]
go so right.png
367 KB, 898x475
>>24151421
daily reminder that NEETs are the future when it comes to environmental sustainability.

We do not commute to work of anykind, thus lowering our carbon footprint drastically.
We barely shower so we do not waste water
We grow our own food partly because we are broke, partly because its a fulfilling experience no wagekek will ever understand
We fertilize our garden with our own feces because its cheap and effective
We are always thinking of ways to be more efficient having lived off less than the the average normie

daily reminder wagekeks.
>>
>>24151499
In the future you can buy your robot gf and even chose her personality OS.
>>
>>24151421
The biggest flaw is a NEET cleaning their room.
>>
File: 1438237021800.png (232 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1438237021800.png
232 KB, 500x551
Future generations will look back on neets as the higher tier individuals in today's hierarchy.
The slave class will be viewed with great disdain and pity.
>>
Why not hate the conditions of working instead of the workers themselves?
>>
>>24152114

What the fuck is wrong with that penis? It looks de-gloved, like they've cut halfway down the shaft.
>>
>>24152185
because that makes too much sense
>>
>>24151674
Do you share your shit-grown food with your mommy?
>>
>>24151563
Maybe CHAD relatives will pass on some NEET genes? Cyborgs are the future.
>>
>>24152114
This is common knowledge of course
>>
Fact: NEETS annually earn 45% of the gold medals awarded by the Olympic Committee for mental gymnastics.

The other 55% is divided neatly between MGTOW, radical feminists and /pol/.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.