[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yg/ - yandere general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 111
File: 1421877861204.png (685 KB, 937x1140) Image search: [Google]
1421877861204.png
685 KB, 937x1140
Yandere general: the thirst strikes back edition

> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
> Dating / Community site FAQ: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
----------------------------------------
> IRC channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> Friendly connection tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
> Stalker's DOX toolkit: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
> Location triangulation with cree.py: http://www.geocreepy.com/
> Remember to cover your tracks: https://www.bestvpn.com/
> Dating / Community site: http://yandere.org/
> Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
>>
File: 1422746841942.gif (352 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
1422746841942.gif
352 KB, 400x338
Morning thread!
How are we feeling today?
>>
>>24151197
Pretty well
Chatting with a cute girl on FB. How about you?
>>
>>24151197
I want to die, so normal.
>>
What kind of people post in these threads ?
Please tell me about yourselves, i'm genuinely interested.
>>
File: 1422743683662.gif (934 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1422743683662.gif
934 KB, 449x425
>>24151213
Sounds super!
Have you signed up to the new dating site yet?
Or is she so cute that you don't care for that?

>>24151235
I'm sorry to hear about it, anon.
Do you want to talk about it?
>>
>>24151324
Nah, I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere. The plethora of pastebin links just blur together, and I'm not about to get back into the yandere dating scene. Messaged damn near every girl on the site last time, about half of them replied. Got to know plenty of them, and most of them just weren't for me. Most weren't yandere. Most weren't even *somewhat* obsessive. There's just nothing for me there.
>>
>>24151324
And yeah, she's so cute that I'm not interested in anyone else. But I think you already knew that, Telpum!
>>
>>24151324
Pretty standard stuff. Crippling depression caused by loneliness and the inability to form close bonds with people. I stumbled on a hairpin my ex left in my house and I remembered everything at once and just cured up in my bed.
>>
>>24151405
Hahah, classic
>>
>>24151371
>>24151399
Yeah, I suppose you're right. But maybe it's been a while, there's fresh meat?
>>24151399
Not really, that's why I ask!

>>24151405
I think there's a sad tumblr diary entry along those lines that got really popular.
I'm sorry, anon. Hopefully time can help you heal, slowly.
>>
cool site spooks good work
>>
>>24151546
I messaged far more than 100 hundred girls and held conversations with ~75 of them. That's a large enough pool to make me think this time around won't be any different. Girls who are already in relationships and use dating sites to find orbiters to entertain them while their boyfriend's asleep or away. Girls who are vain, egotistical, self-entitled, run-of-the-mill 18-23 year old Americans without a single interesting quality. Girls who sign up on a yandere dating site who aren't even slightly yandere, and aren't looking to be in a relationship with one. Girls over 250 pounds who refuse to put in effort to look better, girls who can't hold conversations, girls who refuse to fill out a single word of profile information that isn't required to make an account.

Nah. I'm not wasting several more months of my life slogging through version 2.0 of that garbage dump. Slightly different layout, same content. There isn't enough money to pay me to waste my time like that again. I have more love to give than most other people who've ever posted here, and almost nobody has given me reason to believe that they deserve it over other people I've met in my life. Decent people, compassionate people, people who are honest to a fault. People who are subtly kind and encouraging without even realizing how good they are, generous people, selfless people.

Despite all the hours I spent on OD, sifting through accounts and looking up information outside of OD using peoples' usernames and other hints they dropped in their profiles. Despite all the alts I made, despite all the people I spoke with, sometimes on more than one account, in more than one way. (You would know; you're one of them, and I told you as much.) Despite all of that, I haven't met a single genuinely good person on OD. Someone I'd like to spend the rest of my life with. Someone who can love me back at least half as much as I'll love them. Another person who's obsessed with the idea of love.
>>
>>24151823
>being this unironically yandere

you crazy bastard
>>
>>24152375
That's another thing. I always get so many mixed reactions to posts like that, I don't know what to think of you people. When it's summer, the quality of posts is lower. When /yg/ has been dead for months but comes back, the quality of posts is higher, etc. I get that everyone's a little bit different, so I should always expect different responses, but still. Sometimes I see,

>I or someone else makes a post that people see as yandere
>People call it yandere, but are okay with it

>I or someone else makes a post that people see as yandere
>People shit all over it
>In yandere general
>A general about yanderes, that they voluntarily choose to be in
>They get pissed off when someone makes a post that's on topic

Summer's over and /yg/'s been pretty dead for awhile, so that kind of shitposting has died off somewhat, but not completely. There's still so much shitting on yandere traits, it's insane.
>>
Quoting someone else from long ago as a reminder that yandere isn't for everyone.

>Even if you think they're right for you, you'll never know for sure until you've experienced it firsthand
>Get GF
>She's crazy needy and clingy
>Was always into the idea of Yandere
>Her clingyness/needyness is just annoying
>I'm disappointed with myself. Guess I was just lonely and wasn't thinking rationally
>I'm genuinely saddened about this. I thought yandere/clingyness was totally my thing, but I guess it just isn't. I'm sounding like a broken record, but I just can't get over how incredibly disappointed I am with myself. God damn I can't even believe this.
>I need alone time. Sometimes I can't stand talking to people and just need to be left alone.
>She can't stand that.
>We both love vidya, but she hates it when I play vidya because she's REALLY needy and begs for my attention and 'harasses' me when I'm playing games.
>It was cute and adorable at first, but after a while I just got tired of it. It's nice having someone doting over you, but it's awful when you NEED alone time from time to time.
>>
>>24151546
And another thing. With the way it operated and the kind of people who used it, was OD ever REALLY a dating site? Look at the new version of it. It's referred to as a dating/community site, and that's way more fitting. They're both the same, and they're both community sites - sites where people with a shared interest can chat about it together, not a pure dating site. This one's more honest. It doesn't try to pass itself off as something it's not.

If it had claimed to be only a dating site, it would've been off to one terrible start. Looking at all the profiles for women, we have 3 for them and 9 for men. (Much better than the roughly 9:1 male:female ratio on OD, but still pretty bad.) Of those three, one is a blatant anime roleplayer who claims to be married to another anime roleplayer. They might both be the same person who was bored and made the accounts for fun. I wouldn't know because I haven't looked at the male roleplaying profile and have no intention to. The second girl is another person who labeled themself as a roleplayer who's looking for other roleplayers. Probably a guy who just wants to roleplay as a girl, and might be honest with you about it if you ask him point blank. Either way, he's not someone who intends to use the site to find a yandere lover. The third is a "blonde haired, blue eyed German with big tits!" Wow! That's-..! Obviously a roleplayer.

But on a community site, that's fine. It's not like anyone's ever going to leave that site hand in hand with their soul mate and live happily ever after.
>>
>>24153021
Not adding an obsession level scale would've been another bad move on a site that claims to be used only or primarily for dating. Then again, it still seems odd to remove that considering people might still use this site to try to date. Seeing how obsessive a person thinks they are is important when considering dating someone on a yandere dating site, assuming you're using that it A: for dating, and B: to date a yandere, not any ordinary, lackluster person you could easily find within 10 seconds on any other dating site.
>>
>>24153273
They can just mention their obsessiveness in their about me and not put a number that has little value.
>>
File: 7A8.jpg (38 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
7A8.jpg
38 KB, 850x850
>>24153273
I'm open to suggestion and can certainly consider adding an obsession scale back in.

It'd have to be something more tangible than a score between 0 and 10, though. Perhaps a more open ended 'obsessive stuff I am into' would give a better overview of a person.

Feel free to quote me here for suggestions, or post on the forums (they don't bite). I'll give them all a fair pass.

Currently in the pipeline is adding extra filters for people who don't really care if their partner is male or female - so long as they are into a certain theme or idea.
>>
>>24153630
Obsessiveness toward one individual takes time to show. A lot of time, in some cases. Why spend more than 100 hours of your time getting to know a girl who turns out to not be obsessive at all? Why spend over 10,000 hours of your time doing this for 100 different girls? That obsessiveness scale helps give you an estimate, which is much better than a giant question mark/empty space.

>>24153638
>Are you obsessive? Radio button yes/no
>If yes, bring up a form where a person can explain how. If they can't list a single piece of evidence that they're obsessive, then they're clearly not. Obsessive people have a lot to say about the subject of obsession, and should be able to think of at least one or two reasons why they're obsessive. If I can cite thirty five reasons, surely others can cite at least one or two
>>
>>24153863
I like the yes or no button, I'd push it.
>>
>>24150986
>> Stalker's DOX toolkit: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tks63
w-what is going on here?
>>
>>24154043
It's a toolkit!
>>
>>24153966
If you left it blank, I'd complain in the thread about people not adding a single reason why they're obsessive.
>What makes you obsessive?
>Idk, I just am! xD
Fucking A. I could see people from here doing that unironically, and more than just a small percentage of them.
>>
>>24154175
I'm going to lurk and figure out what is wrong with you people
>>
File: 01.jpg (31 KB, 360x280) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
31 KB, 360x280
>>24151197
I ate too much and woke up and now can't go back to sleep.
>>24151235
>>24151405
I know that feeling of absolute heart-void. Hang in there, anon.
>>24151302
I can only speak for myself... I'm an obsessive and somewhat possessive person. I can't realistically function in a normal relationship so I seek someone (women) with a similar mindset. As it would be expected I have issues with finding people that are like me so I come to these threads to offer any advice or encouragement I can, and get my fix by vicariously reading others' stories.
>>24151823
Do take into consideration not a single woman (and/or men) in that or any other site -owes- you love. No matter how much effort or affection you invest on them; it's a sad reality, but that's how humans work. You just have to keep putting yourself out there and hoping for the best. If that's not worth it, that's also alright, but finding love is a hunt of sorts and you have to keep trying if you want to get anywhere.
>>24152534
>>24152732
I'm pretty sure quite a few people only post in these threads to feel like they belong, while not really being able to relate at all or even find the topic interesting. As with a lot of other constant threads in the site, it's specially due to men being insanely thirsty and desperate to the point they rather have anything at all than nothing (or so they believe).
>>
File: nyoro_n_by_blue_ivy.png (66 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
nyoro_n_by_blue_ivy.png
66 KB, 256x200
>>24154238
>what is wrong with you people
There's nothing wrong.
>>
File: satou4.png (9 KB, 217x210) Image search: [Google]
satou4.png
9 KB, 217x210
>>24151197
alright
currently wondering if my tripping is shitting up the threads. knowing it probably is

>>24151235
>>24151405

all's not well but i'm told that it'll be quite nice, anons
just keep plugging on

at least you have an ex el-em-ayy-oh

>>24152375
how can you ironically be something
i don't get it

>>24154660
yeah. it's nice to belong to a community, which is why people trip and form identities and forsake anonhood as well as enter into a circletouch like this

it's not all horrible
>>
>tfw no yandere hoodrat gf who whips dope in the safehouse w/ lil durk on autotune
>>
>>24155036
I don't think I want to ever know your feel, sorry anon but my empathy has limits.
>>
File: 02.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>24154238
Feel free to ask; I bet I can save you some time, if you are interested.
>>24154807
I just started tripping because I wanted to share my last yandere experience. Won't be using this trip anywhere else outside of the thread and when I'm done I'll drop it forever. Tripping is inherently damaging for threads, but useful if you want to share stories.
>>24150986
>>24153638
Since it seems you are accepting feedback:
>Obsession Rating
You could add it with a latched FAQ, with descriptions about the approximate requirements or guidelines for each tier, like 8 being the point where you are expected to share your social media passwords (or submit the accounts to checking); or 10 being someone hypothetically capable of causing others harm to defend the relationship. If you dislike the idea of numbers, perhaps something like a dual attribute system:
>Slightly Obsessive / Slightly Possessive
>Slightly Obsessive / Moderately Possessive
>Slightly Obsessive / Extremely Possessive
>Moderately Obsessive / Slightly Possessive
>Insanely Obsessive / Insanely Possessive
...and so on, with the option to increase or decrease either parameter according to how the user see themselves.
>"Top Member" section:
Sooner or later this will strongly encourage bots (even advanced ones, that can bypass your securities), sellers (who will pretend to be interested then try to sell you stuff), extreme kind of attention seekers (those that will be online 24/7, adding and harassing everyone) and finally erotic role players (who I don't technically mind, but if encouraged will because like the attention seekers).
>>
File: 1346303322203.png (204 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1346303322203.png
204 KB, 800x670
>tf you have new yandy friends
>>
>>24155187
Hopefully they aren't women, because just like in society they contribute very little to anything they're associated with.
>>
File: squidgirl.gif (2 MB, 388x470) Image search: [Google]
squidgirl.gif
2 MB, 388x470
>tfw no yandere squid gf
>>
>>24155187
Are you that frog throwing out friend requests everywhere?
I'll never accept.
>>
>tfw no luddite gf who's also amish
>>
File: 1443329252847.png (31 KB, 997x579) Image search: [Google]
1443329252847.png
31 KB, 997x579
I STOLE THE NAME "TELPUM"

geeettttttt dunked on!!!
>>
File: splattoonyeswoodsman.gif (1 MB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
splattoonyeswoodsman.gif
1 MB, 325x325
>>24155331
i know that feel bro 1/2
>>
File: 55736536a643c3.gif (1 MB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
55736536a643c3.gif
1 MB, 320x292
>>24155331
i know that feel amigo 2/2
>>
>>24155343
I love it when you play hard to get anon
>>
>>24155343
I didn't accept either anonymous.
>>
File: onlyformayu.png (1 MB, 961x541) Image search: [Google]
onlyformayu.png
1 MB, 961x541
im crushin' hard
>>
>>24155416
Keep up the good work, say no frogs.

>>24155412
I like keeping you at a distance so it's good to know we both get something out of this.
>>
>>24150986
Wow a yandere dating site/community! I wonder if there's a single actual woman on there yet or if they're all trolls.
>>
>>24155428
Are you looking in a mirror?
I sometimes catch myself checking out the hot babe on the other side.
Delicious.
>>
>>24155711
Sorry, I don't get it.
>>
>>24155784
>im crushin' hard
>they must have a crush on themselves
All I meant.
>>
File: MAYUSAN.jpg (668 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
MAYUSAN.jpg
668 KB, 707x1000
>>24155830
Nope, I'm crushing on this beautiful girl
>>
>>24155895
I remember when you posted it the first time here, could have been someone else. I confused you for a friend of mine and wrote down some gibberish only they would understand.

Quality waifu.
>>
>mfw there are yanderes near me
>mfw i realize im too shy to even anonymously email them
>continues to browse /r9k/
>>
>>24155945
In the other general? Probably. I didn't see it!
I hope not! I want her to be all mine!
>>
File: Sorry.jpg (7 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
Sorry.jpg
7 KB, 220x229
>>24151302
>no one responds

oh
well

i guess i didnt really want to know anyway.
>>
>>24156098
lurk more faggot

it's not like these threads aren't always here
>>
>>24156040
It's good that you didn't see my gibberish.
I would say you're the only one I've seen with that waifu for now but I don't browse often.

>>24156120
Rude but I'll have to agree.
>>
File: Pixel Snake.gif (173 KB, 324x412) Image search: [Google]
Pixel Snake.gif
173 KB, 324x412
>>24156120
I wanted to know what they were like in real life, not in an image board where they can say/act however they want others to perceive them as.
>>
>>24156315
What exactly do you want to know? You made a very broad question, and offered nothing in exchange. Don't be petty.
>>
File: 1439511094327.jpg (285 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
1439511094327.jpg
285 KB, 525x700
I want someone to take me into her arms and shelter me and nurture me. To make me feel safe and secure and loved. To live with her and for us to be my whole world. Is that something a yandere would want, or is that just boring old dependency?
>>
>>24156433
You might be looking for /gfd/ (gentle femdom general). Yandere requires one or both parts to be varying degrees of obsessive and/or possessive over the other, usually to the point where is not socially acceptable.
>>
>>24156433
Sounds more gfd than yandere specifically, but there's some common ground. It'd be case by case with yanderes though.
>>
File: 1436182495017.jpg (969 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
1436182495017.jpg
969 KB, 1000x814
>>24156415
Well I didn't even ask the question, just replied to it, but.
Have you been in Yandere relationships before?
Did it work out?
Would I be able to tell you were Yandere if I saw you in public(how do you act around others?)
Are the majority of people ITT are male seeking female Yandere?

sorry I suck at writing.
>>
>>24156483
I don't think it's socially acceptable to want to shut yourself in with your girlfriend and not really interact with the outside world. I guess that doesn't necessarily equate to possessiveness or obsessiveness, but I can imagine some yanderes would be happy to be able to 'keep' someone in this fashion and be their only real social outlet.

>>24156487
Hmm, okay. Maybe I'll give yandere.org a shot, then. Thanks.
>>
>>24156553
I've usually been the yandere one.
Nope, you can't pull that shit with just anyone.
Probably not, I'm pretty normal, but I'd fall for you quickly and want to be around you more than normal. It'd only escalate from there.
I'd say so, yes, as is usual in internet scenarios like this.
>>
>>24156622
ok thanks, sorry if i sounded like a prick before, not really good with the emotion in text thing
>>
>>24155187
you're on fire with that friend counter
>>
>VIDEO CHATTING WITH THE CUTEST GIRL
OMG
IF YOU KNEW HOW CUTE SHE IS YOU WOULD BE JELLY AS UFKC JESUS
>>
>>24156098
I'll respond later, video chatting with qtest girl, only reason why I'm responding or reading thread is because she temporarily paused it
>>
File: 03.jpg (67 KB, 440x280) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
67 KB, 440x280
>>24156553
Sorry >>24156315, thought you were >>24156098 and >>24151302... anyway...
>Have you been in Yandere relationships before?
Yes, once. I met a woman in a flea-market of sorts. I was more obsessive, but she was more possessive. It was nice while it lasted.
>Did it work out?
Unfortunately, no. She was smoking (which I abhor), cutting herself, and doing hard drugs behind my back and eventually checked herself into rehabilitation. She asked not to allow visits so she could heal.
>Would I be able to tell you were Yandere if I saw you in public (how do you act around others?)
Not really; I guess I act the same way any introvert would.
>Are the majority of people ITT are male seeking female Yandere?
Depends. If by ITT you mean here, then most definitely, since this site's culture is very anime-oriented, which means its users constantly fantasize about their tropes (usually moe garbage, but yandere in this case). In general, is hard to assess the male to female ratio of what would fall in the category of yandere.
>>24156693
If you were meaning my "don't be petty" comment, I didn't mean it as an insult and also was not aware you were a different poster. If not, ignore this.
>>24156599
You're heavily underestimating how many couples actually do love to stay inside or enjoy activities that don't rely on interacting with anyone else, at least socially (like going to a zoo / museum / orchestra, a couple's picnic, reading a book sitting next to each other, even the now normalized "Netflix and Chill" which didn't use to include the sexual component and just meant watching series or films, landing in the same category of coming over to play videogames).
>>
>>24157136
Well then, who is it

post pix
>>
>>24157107
you have to say yandere girl or no-one cares
>>
>>24157291
>You're heavily underestimating how many couples actually do love to stay inside or enjoy activities that don't rely on interacting with anyone else, at least socially
Yeah I meant in any capacity. A yandere might not even like their SO having coworkers, or even spending much time outside without them present.
>>
File: 1381441514664.jpg (120 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1381441514664.jpg
120 KB, 600x600
You can't go yet, little thread.
>>
>>24159334
Yandere girl, how do I become yandere so boys like me? I'm too scared for dating site unless I am yandere.
>>
>>24160206
Yandere girl sez: you don't have to be a yandere to use the dating site, as long as you're looking for a yandere. You can't fake yandere and it would probably be exhausting even to try, and a relationship built on an act like that wouldn't last. Just be honest about who you are and you'll find someone for you.

Disclaimer: I am not actually a yandere girl.
>>
>>24160344
>just b urself
I want boys
>>
>>24160436
What for, exactly?
>>
>>24160480
Sex and love
>>
how old is that map?
>>
>>24160612
Doesn't sound particularly yandere, so why use this site?
>>
>>24157633
She is

>>24157561
Secret and ABSOLUTELY NOT, that would be a betrayal of her trust; you don't do that to a yandere
>>
>>24160658
You just told her (him?) to jus b urself and that she doesn't need to be a yandere, so why are you pointing out that she doesn't sound particularly yandere and shouldn't use the site, after saying she can join the site without being yandere too
>>
Should I have my picture?
No one is using its just anime people
>>
File: 1360219593360.png (73 KB, 221x221) Image search: [Google]
1360219593360.png
73 KB, 221x221
>>24160840
what are you trying to ask?
>>
>>24160815
I'm not saying they don't sound particularly yandere, I'm saying that what they desire doesn't sound like it has anything to do with yandere. The qualification I put on "you don't have to be a yandere to use that site" was "you just have to want a yandere," which it doesn't sound like they do.
>>
>>24160866
On the website
>>
>>24150986
>looks at map
>someone in japan
>tomoko

is this a joke?
>>
File: I want to do this.jpg (120 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
I want to do this.jpg
120 KB, 539x480
>>24160967
Isn't that a Chinese name? It's same name in bangledesh city

Can I get a boy here please
>>
>>24151823
I'm saving this as a pasta with minor altera, thanks.

Now let this thread die. It's been over for some time. Stop beating a dead horse.
>>
>>24160952
oh, i haven't looked at the new website
>>
>>24161039
i think tomoko is an animu character. It got my hopes up. Are you in asia anon
>>
>>24161183
No I have defect for speech and want boy who love me but I need to be yandere? Some say no and I'm not sure
>>
>>24161171
Alterations*, oops.

>>24151823
I just actually now read this. You're so entitled, it's not even funny anymore. Get help.

I also find it fascinating that it's always the genuinely delusional assholes who seem fully convinced that they're good people, when they very clearly aren't. Thank's for the laugh, Anon.
>>
>>24161539
You're reading one of MY's typical posts.
>>
>>24161435
just be who ever you want. some guys are desperate, like me, and will fill any roll you want them to
>>
>>24161587
Who is MY, and why should I care?
>>
>>24161594
I just want boy to help me in everyday its hard for me alone
My helper not here now don't want her see me embarrassed
I read normal when type its hard
>>
File: 1432601667234.gif (164 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1432601667234.gif
164 KB, 320x240
>>24161617
>being this new while trying to make a claim in these threads
>>
I want boy to not leave me never I have things hard and I dont w ant to be alone for this life
>>
File: 1444910512548.jpg (48 KB, 450x800) Image search: [Google]
1444910512548.jpg
48 KB, 450x800
Someone be my yandere girlfriend right fucking NOW please!
>>
>>24161703
I will never pay attention to personas.

>make a claim in these threads
What does this even mean? I'm doing nothing of the sort.
>>
>>24161746
Stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>24161772
>you're using a trip, you must be trying to establish fame or anything of the sort
Sorry, my simpleminded friend, but other reasons exist for using a trip. I have no reason to indulge in popularity contests.
>>
>>24161808
You should really stop being a hypocrite. It's not good for your character.
>>
>>24161701
thats so adorable, if we ever meet i'll give head pats. Be strong anon, you'll meet a cutie pie
>>
>>24161829
It was not unexpected that you failed to contribute anything to this train of thought other than repeating what you had already said, mindlessly so.

I have no reason to continue replying to you, sorry.

>>24161835
Typical manchild, then? His textwall in this thread was so full of hypocrisy and double standards, it reminded me of the average "robot" trying too hard to seem unique.
>>
>>24161832
Thank you very much I will look hard
>>
>>24161869
You're a hypocrite for thinking your anything above the trips from the past. Narcissism isn't good for your character.
>>
>>24161901
Never said I thought that. All I said was my reason for using a trip is not what you specifically think it is, considering you're a dumb, closeminded douchebag who doesn't know any better. That said, I pity you.
>>
>>24161943
>I will never pay attention to personas.
Are you for real?
>>
>>24161943
>>24161901
This is so yandere, you two are making me blush, too lewd.
>>
File: no9zpk61Rn1tlrft7o1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
no9zpk61Rn1tlrft7o1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x300
>>24155378
>>24155406
>mfw I have my future yandere bf in my sight
>>
>>24161979
Yes? Again;

>there can be other reasons for using a trip other than wanting attention

Mine is not for establishing a persona. Let it go.

>>24162013
You're pathetic.
>>
>>24162136
the dream, its coming true, fly high anon
>>
nice website dorks
>>
File: ty5f.jpg (264 KB, 1098x1500) Image search: [Google]
ty5f.jpg
264 KB, 1098x1500
I'm so tired and sleep will not come.
>>
File: 1447134654065.jpg (43 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447134654065.jpg
43 KB, 499x499
Kill me por favor.
>>
>>24163850
Why would a frogposter ever want to die?
>>
Is Urara yandere?
>>
File: Sleeping, Cut Log.jpg (79 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping, Cut Log.jpg
79 KB, 460x330
>>24163718
I just woke up from a 3-4 hour ultra-nap. Good luck sleepy anon.
>>
>>24164613
>3-4 hour ultra-nap
Yeah, same thing happened to me.
Today is an exciting day so I won't be going to bed anytime soon.
>>
Is spooky here?
Where else has yanorg been mentioned in?
>>
File: B68hgjqIUAA5sQH.jpg (27 KB, 587x378) Image search: [Google]
B68hgjqIUAA5sQH.jpg
27 KB, 587x378
>>24155406
Damn, that hip swivel...
>>
File: ozoi_by_fefirock-d75avsx.jpg (9 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
ozoi_by_fefirock-d75avsx.jpg
9 KB, 150x200
>>24153863
>>24155145
I'll consider the obsession levels as a combination of these two. Perhaps a yes/no with a second field to elaborate. Will set it up to make the yes/no portion a searchable part, but will not apply it retroactively to existing signups.

>>24164931
Not anywhere else, by me atleast.
>>
>>24165193
Mm. Spoke to someone and they claimed they had no idea what /yg/ was.
>>
>>24165202
Who was it. Please tell me so I can avoid them.
>>
File: Cat, Nuzzling 01.jpg (42 KB, 520x360) Image search: [Google]
Cat, Nuzzling 01.jpg
42 KB, 520x360
>tfw missing my yandere exgf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1Sa7KwJfo
>>
>>24165785
Are you avoiding me?
Don't try to get all sneaky on me.
>>
>>24165792
Was she a cat?
>>
File: Cat, Hug 02.gif (2 MB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
Cat, Hug 02.gif
2 MB, 430x320
>>24166088
>Was she a cat?
I guess as much as I'm a raccoon.
>>
>>24166169
You otherkin are weirdos.
>>
File: Sad, Insulted 03.gif (773 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
Sad, Insulted 03.gif
773 KB, 300x280
>>24166189
>You otherkin are weirdos.
I'm extremely insulted, like never before. Just because I use raccoons to bump while adding some entertainment to the thread doesn't mean that I believe I am in any way a raccoon, any degree of raccoon-human hybrid, possessed by a raccoon's spirit nor any other form of whatever it is otherkins identify as.
>>
File: hide.jpg (55 KB, 253x340) Image search: [Google]
hide.jpg
55 KB, 253x340
>>24166459
anyone else read this post in eminem's voice who is in the gif that shows him, in the post?
>>
Even if I'm asleep it's a happy day, right?
>>
>>24166657
Probably trolling, but just in case, that's Justin Timberlake.
>>24166658
Yes!
>>
>>24165202
I ran into this before. Sometimes friends tell friends about the dating website but never ever actually lurked here before or really ever.
>>
>>24166761
He was just in timberlake?
Where is he now?
>>
>>24166843
He's just outside of it now, don't stalk pls.
>>
>>24166855
>don't stalk
Who do you think I am?
>>
File: vrj5s.gif (129 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
vrj5s.gif
129 KB, 600x338
>>24166945
The one who knocks?
>>
Any yandere girls talking to the guy they like or someone they're falling for? I need motivation.
>>
File: 1447053641150.png (971 KB, 623x1375) Image search: [Google]
1447053641150.png
971 KB, 623x1375
>>24167969
Nope but have this cute picture.
>>
File: tom_nook_belly_pinch.gif (1 MB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
tom_nook_belly_pinch.gif
1 MB, 450x300
>>24165792
>>24166169
>>24166459
there is no need to be upset
>>
File: 1397939470898.gif (491 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1397939470898.gif
491 KB, 350x260
>looking at random profiles on Yan
>there's a woman
>in my empty-ass state
>what are the fucking odds
>aaand she's a lesbian
just fuck my shit up senp
>>
>>24169432
that must be me, 207?

I can relate to the feeling in the sense every girl I ever meet online from here is straight. my best advice is move, nothing good comes from living here, I'm just too poor to get out.
>>
>>24169555
You poor soul. I moved here recently because I didn't have any other options and hopefully I won't be here more than a few years. Can't imagine being trapped here indefinitely. I hope you find your qt gf some day.
>>
File: Kumatan-CowGirl.jpg (84 KB, 494x659) Image search: [Google]
Kumatan-CowGirl.jpg
84 KB, 494x659
>>24168352
cowgirls are really cute
>>
File: 04.jpg (12 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
12 KB, 250x168
>>24160206
That sounds like a bad idea. If you end up in a relationship with another yandere, without either being able to withstand it or being one yourself... you are in for a very destructive and potentially dangerous ride.
>>24160657
Around a year old.. That map is useless for any and all practical purposes.
>>24160840
Considering no one is using one, I'd say no. If you want to share it with someone you are interested in, you can do it through personal message within the site.
>>24161701
>>24161713
Do use the site then, just be wary of what you are getting into.
>>
>>24170211
No, they are not. They are gross.
>>
ANy yandare here? Pls respond to me I want a yandare girlfreind
>>
File: Untitled.png (44 KB, 672x551) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
44 KB, 672x551
This is a good website
>>
>>24171932
So... what? You got trolled by some retard? Why should we care or care about your opinion of the website?
>>
>>24171932
>tfw not chosen by the Church of Light
You were blessed, child.
>>
File: u wot m8.png (245 KB, 562x501) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.png
245 KB, 562x501
Does anyone have any stories to share about 3D yanderes?
>>
>>24172133
no need to get heated m8, i'm currently talking to someone reasonable on top of that and other /yg/ posters

>>24172238
CoL Master race
>>
>>24172362
Plenty. All too lewd. So much lewd.
>>
File: shiny Yuno.jpg (398 KB, 700x674) Image search: [Google]
shiny Yuno.jpg
398 KB, 700x674
>>24172609
Well share it then, you nigger. Please? I'm only curious.
>>
>>24172657
>shiny yuno
consider yourself caught and saved
>>
File: YandereBall.jpg (142 KB, 1279x716) Image search: [Google]
YandereBall.jpg
142 KB, 1279x716
>>24172685
You know, there's some kind of irony in this situation...
>>
Is Pokemon yandere?
I have two balls?
>>
File: yanderes.jpg (65 KB, 548x958) Image search: [Google]
yanderes.jpg
65 KB, 548x958
Thread, please don't die. I need you.
>>
>>24171932
>Replies that consist soley of "k", a sure sign of a braindead and annoying twat
>Posting someone's private message to you (regardless of what it actually says)

Thanks for not hiding your profile, lets us all know who to avoid/block.
>>
>>24173633
It looks like a joke profile to begin with so nothing changed.
>>
File: 1408673367406.png (15 KB, 202x243) Image search: [Google]
1408673367406.png
15 KB, 202x243
I miss her /yg/. I just want to talk to her, just talking to her makes me so happy.

I hate this. I hate waiting around listening to my dumb phone go off due to other things not her, and getting my hopes up for a second to only get disappointed.
>>
>>24173891
I only know a fragment of that feel.
The crushing downs and soaring ups, the falls will eventually break you.

Gaylord is best girl in yanorg, this is not to be disputed.
>>
File: Romantic Sigh.gif (495 KB, 258x163) Image search: [Google]
Romantic Sigh.gif
495 KB, 258x163
>>24172362
>>24172657
I'll oblige, anon:
>Former yandere Gf and me being robot neets
>Having all the free time in the world
>Planning a picnic on a normal day to avoid normies
>Go to a park and lay down in a cute plaid blanket
>Open yandie's cute basket, getting things out
>Putting some music on the smartphone
>Getting ready to start having a nice lunch
>Squirrel comes down from a tree
>I taunt it with a raisin so I can look at it closer
>Critter climbs to my knee and eats the raisin
>Gf gets jealous and smacks it with tupperware
>Tfw not even nature is free from her wrath
>Mfw this is all I ever wanted
>>
>>24174013
>Gaylord is best girl in yanorg, this is not to be disputed.

I second this statement.
>>
File: Mai waifu at my side.png (180 KB, 1020x689) Image search: [Google]
Mai waifu at my side.png
180 KB, 1020x689
>>24174180
I hate you. I hate you and your lucky yandere love. Congratulations!
>>
File: hgwaw4ha.png (131 KB, 356x378) Image search: [Google]
hgwaw4ha.png
131 KB, 356x378
>>24174180
That squirrel did nothing wrong!
You offered them a sweet treat and for compensation you let it get smacked across the face just so you can get off to the idea of yan, disgusting.
>>
>>24174309
I second this. Poor lil squirrel, all he wanted to do was be your friend and you let him get beaten up.

Some friend you are.
>>
>>24174276
If it makes you feel better, we are no longer together.
>>24174309
>>24174346
At that moment I actually got upset and asked for an explanation; she literally said "you are mine" and threw a few raisins at the squirrel, who ate them gladly and then climbed back to the three. A few minutes later she said gloomily she felt bad about it, and said she couldn't help herself; I just smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Of course, explaining everything in detail would take forever, which would make the anecdote boring and wouldn't make a decent green-text. My pic related above is how I felt generally and in retrospective, and not actually my reaction at that moment in particular.
>>
File: but whyyyyy.gif (240 KB, 222x310) Image search: [Google]
but whyyyyy.gif
240 KB, 222x310
>>24174471
>If it makes you feel better, we are no longer together.
What?! Why?
>>
>>24174180
Poor squirrel. That wasn't cute at all of your yandere.
>>
>>24174585
Clearly shes a meanie weenie who can't love qt animals. Anyone who can't love qt animals can't love at all.
>>
>>24174731
I agreed with that sentiment here: >>24174471
>>24174585
She did hard drugs; convinced her to check herself into rehabilitation in September. She deleted all her social media and asked facility not to allow visitors, so haven't seen her since, ETA on her release was January, but since it's voluntary she could be out for all I know. Not being able to stalk her has helped me move on somewhat.
>>
>>24174856
Yet more support for the annihilation of those who give or sell drugs.

A person got my love to try heroin once. Luckily, it made him feel like shit and he never tried it again. He doesn't mess with drugs these days.

Death to all drug dealers. Forced overdose, maximum suffering.
>>
>>24174924
News flash: Drug use is going going to be legal. First pot, then cocaine and then heroin. Enjoy the new world order where the government pacifies everyone though the use of addictions and drugs. You can thank the dirty liberals for that.
>>
>>24174998
Well, of course. This world is designed to maximise suffering.
>>
>>24174924
From what I saw it was pretty much her mother's fault. She's an adult ofc, but when your parents are junkies and have no regard for your health, it's likely you'll end up in a similar situation... specially if for some reason you feel that shooting up together serves as a bonding experience. I miss her, and am still obsessed, but it's for the best if I move on.
>>
>>24174998
All of those have medical qualities that can be isolated without giving the "buzz" but it's too easy to abuse, trouble trouble.
>>
>looked at the member count earlier: 48
>look now: 43
Hope Spooks pruned a few bots.
>>
>>24175236
>Bots
>With captcha and e-mail verification.

I hope you aren't this retarded.
>>
File: you what mate.jpg (253 KB, 1224x1080) Image search: [Google]
you what mate.jpg
253 KB, 1224x1080
>>24175299
Technically we are bots. Ro-bots.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Hey /yg/, don't post as often as I used to but I need to vent.

>be at class
>have been stalking this girl on a regular basis but to nervous to go up and talk to her
>she's really pale, chubby, and has literal white hair
>still feel some kind of weird connection anyway
>go to the learning center to go get some work done and lo and behold I see her there
>decide to stop being a beta and go up and talk to her
>we really hit off, she tells me about her problems; her near blindness, her ADHD, family issues
>I tell her about my 'tism and my social awkwardness
>we talk about TV shows, superheroes, what we liked to get wasted on
>then she gets a text message and goes "Awwww, look what my boyfriend sent me!"
>SHE
>HAS
>A
>FUCKING
>BOYFRIEND

This girl, who fits the fucking definition of a fembot if there ever was one HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!! Why did I even think that I had a chance? If there is a God he clearly hates me or something. All I want is a chubby nerdy girl who shares my niche hobby with but they all have boyfriends! Women CANNOT be lonely. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24175472
You can always be friends..
Why does everything need to lead to those kind of relationships? Appreciate the person for who they are and not for the pleasure of flesh.
>>
>>24175472
Yeah you are still a faggot and didn't have a chance if you post this trash and unironically "Reee".
>>
>>24175472
Daily reminder:
Other people don't owe you love, sex nor devotion just because you have feelings for them.
>>
>>24175533
Most people are incapable of this. All they really care about deep down is sex.

True love is a love where sex is not a factor.
>>
>>24175533
Massive Faggot detected
>>
>>24175533
Her bf is in Houston so I might have a chance. Maybe I can kek him.
>>24175538
>>24175551
Get the fuck out normies. Not all of us can just have love and affection fall into outlet laps.
>>
>>24175610
FINISH HIM!
>>
>>24175626
>All he cares about is getting him sum of dat sweet pussay.
>Calls other people normies.
>>
>>24175299
Someone could easily manually create the account and then use a bot to send out messages, ya doofus.
>>
>>24175533
>the pleasure of flesh
Is that seriously the only difference between a friendship and a relationship in your mind? How about the degree of emotional intimacy, the commitment to each other?
>>
File: ezgif-1815373703.gif (2 MB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-1815373703.gif
2 MB, 340x270
>>24175472
>>24175610
>>24175626
>>24175636
Autists don't deserve girlfriends, specially ultra-rare yandere ones.
>>
>>24175700
Oh fuck off. Don't pretend as if all you want is just "cuddles" and someone to watch anime and play videogames with. You and >>24175551
>>24175533
Are the worst because you act as if sex isn't an integral part of human relationships. Stop trying to act as if you're paragons of moral virtue.
>>
>>24175776
>degree of emotional intimacy, the commitment to each other
That can happen in friendships too.
I just assume most of the people who complain about similar subjects just want to feel up the other one.
>>
>>24175842
>Don't pretend as if all you want is just "cuddles" and someone to watch anime and play videogames with.
I giggled internally because this is genuinely all I want (and I actually have someone and this is all I wanna do and I dont care about sex so there).

Morals have nothing to do with it, the point is you're just a slave to your biological urges making you no better than a machine.
>>
>>24175848
>That can happen in friendships too.
No, not to the same degree. If it does then you're in a sexless relationship.
>>
>>24175900
well, they might be a robot after all
just thirsty, most likely, as most autists
>>
>>24175900
Yeah, I bet. You guys are the worst because you say that now but if you ever did get into a relationship you'd wouldn't have that attitude for long. Soon you'd get tired of just kisses and cuddles want something more. That, or your a bigger liar than I figure.
>>24175989
I'm a robot. Just really horny.
>>
>>24175842
You act like a fucking faggot when you lose your shot and instead of being yandere, all you do is ree shitpost like the rest of the garbage memesters.

You aren't yandere, you were just infatuated with some girl who you think you are "obsessed" with but then you just drop her the second you hear shes taken. Just like every other retard who doesn't know his asshole from his head, you THINK you know what you are, but because of your horrible disgusting ignorance to actual romance, you instead shit fling and act retarded when called out that you aren't what you say you are and call everyone normies.

Go back to fucking tumblr or facebook and find a new group of outcasts you can assimilate yourself into because this shit is a joke. This shit is for mentally ill people who actually struggle against their mental illness to try to find love and not hurt everyone around them with said illness. Not for manchildren who act like this is still high school and to pose as if you are part of some super special group so you feel included in shit.

So kindly go fuck yourself and stop lying to yourself that you are even close to yandere.
>>
>>24176116
>if you ever did get into a relationship
Mate you're fucking dumb.
>and I actually have someone
Learn to read for christ's sake.

Are you so scared of encountering a person who doesn't match up with your precious worldview that you will ignore where I say I am with someone, or resort to calling me a liar. I'm K, not that that will mean anything to you - but others will know I really do have someone.

Also, it's "you're" you collossal fucking faggot.

I'm turning off the net now and am going to watch true blood, so I won't see your no doubt idiotic reply.
>>
>>24176338
>K
>True Blood

Oh ok, you're a woman. It's making sense to me now. Never mind, this actually explains your whole "muh romance" schtick. All this time I thought I was just shitposting with an emasculated faggot.
>>
>>24177115

Now everyone knows you only came to /yg/ for the first time today.
>>
>>24177128
Nah, I've been here sense Dex posted his guide on how to turn a girl yandere and all the normies flipped their shit. Nice try though.
>>
>>24177188
>Nah,

Nah, nah, nah. K has been here since the start of yandere threads, the very start and everyone knows K is a dude.

Nah nah nah nah.

Keep talking in memes and recycled buzzwords too, you are really doing a great job disguising yourself as a real person.
>>
File: 4chan Banner - Future.jpg (20 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
4chan Banner - Future.jpg
20 KB, 300x100
>>24177213
Why, out of all the things he said, you got mad at "nah"
>>
File: 1444672516376.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1444672516376.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
>>24177521
Hey, I didn't get mad. There were no death threats and I didn't say "cunt" every other word.

That kind of casual dismissal annoys me, is all. I got annoyed.
>>
File: bunny.jpg (36 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
bunny.jpg
36 KB, 500x360
Have dis /yg/
>>
>>24151823
>tfw i'll never be this thirsty
feels bad man
>>
>>24177666
Well, you're a woman so it basically explained everything I needed to know. Of course you were going to get buttmad at an average frustrated chump like myself trying to find affection and sexual gratification. I also don't see any point in arguing any more, you don't understand what's it's like to be lonely. You said yourself that you're in a relationship so it only confirms what I believe. It's not your fault your ignorant of how a robot feels, women just cannot fathom what it feels like to go years and years without anyone caring about you.

Also if that weren't enough, your satanic trips confirm that you're a succubus.
>>
File: 1400582543602.jpg (112 KB, 640x532) Image search: [Google]
1400582543602.jpg
112 KB, 640x532
>>24177901
One job anon.
All you had to do was read the file name.
>>
>>24177918
I'm not even the person you are claiming to be "female" because of their awful taste in television but.

Are you done yet? Can you go fuck off back to your one of various frogposting feel threads and stop shitting up this one with your autism. Even if the chick was single, you would have fucked it up the moment she stepped out of line and assaulted her with your aspie autism of "No one knows my pain, I'm so super alone, and tortured you are just a woman. You don't know shit anyways!" There is a reason half of you faggots are still alone after ample amounts of attempts at a girl. Your god awful personality is repellent for anyone who isn't alone and bitter like yourself. Drop the awful and cancerous attitude, stop trying to fit in to places where you don't belong, and hide your autistic rage. Then maybe you can get a girl.

Also protip for desperate aspies like you. You want to know how to get a girl so you can pop your little precous cherry so you can post "We are all gonna make it guise!" You don't befriend girls, you add them to an aquaintance circle, where you talk to them occasionally while they are taken. Then when they get their ass dumped, you rebound them and pick them up when they are at a low and feel like shit. You don't create friendships with women, you keep your distance so a girl will never tell you "Oh well you know I don't want to ruin the friendship" and you go fast and act fast sweeping off of her feet making her think it's a good idea to date.
>>
File: what.gif (750 KB, 317x352) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
750 KB, 317x352
>>24177918
Hey there again Mr. Reading Comprehension. Look: >>24177213

So I'm an incubus, actually. (Lilin is close enough, right?) I'm male.
>>
>>24178403
Hey, I'm extremely lonely and bitter and I can't stand that guy either.
>>
>>24175236
I pruned a few of my test accounts because of their now - redundancy. Not 5, though. Might be the auto-counter having a hiccup, will keep an eye on it.
>>
File: 1415132938783.jpg (906 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1415132938783.jpg
906 KB, 1024x1280
>tfw no yandere gf to keep me so that she always knows where I am and I'm always there for her
>>
>>24180632
do you mean like with a tracking chip? or would you be a shutin?
>>
>>24181542
I mean like a shut-in. She loves me so she keeps me safe from the awful world out there beyond the loving confines of her apartment.
>>
>>24181729
>yandere gf leaves to get groceries
>you break free of your handcuffs
>gf comes back
>youre wearing an apron and cleaning the house
>she blushes
>>
File: 1416820976156.jpg (390 KB, 562x702) Image search: [Google]
1416820976156.jpg
390 KB, 562x702
>>24181790
Hnnngg
Well, a guy can dream...
>>
>tfw no man looking for man
>>
>>24182246
I am but I'm reaaalllly clingy ;w;
>>
>>24182575
i am clingy too so in the end it works out
>>
>>24182623
w-well if you dont mind a fat guy put contact info or something
>>
>>24182639
im on the dating or community site but im scared to say my username, i already have a weird reputation
>>
>>24182665
idc about your reputation I've never been on it...
>>
>>24182678
make one
my name is yanderpy
>>
>>24182718
>yanderpy
>THIS FROG NIGGER

Don't do it, other guy.
>>
>>24182718
Your thing says you're looking for a woman
>>
>>24182775
>>24182678
I told you i had a bad reputation but i really just want someone to love

>>24182845
please dont push this i didnt want to stick out
>>
>>24182855
Dude, I was the frog nigger guy, nobody actually cares. That goes same if you're gay, just fucking go for it.
>>
>>24182855
its fine I dont care about your reputation im just shy and i have a hard time making these dating accounts im sorry
>>
>>24182855
sent the message thing
>>
>>24182855
I'm guessing I'm just being trolled because that person likes women and hasn't been on for 8 hours. :(
>>
do yanderes exist in japland?
>>
>>24184654
Probably. I don't think they lack for mental illness.
>>
>>24184707
how do you find a yandere there? Do i have to make the first move?
>>
I really want to abduct my lover and give them disciplinary punches and kicks, any tips?
>>
>>24184738
They find you, and stalk you until they can't stand it any longer and finally confess to and/or murder you.
>>
>>24184752
Who's the lucky/unlucky pal?
>>
>>24184761
>they'll find you
so i cant be a neet, well, i guess
>>
>>24184800
Someone I met in one of the weeb threads on /soc/.
We ended up falling in love with each other and now all I can think about is making them mine forever.
>>
File: Curious, Inquisitive Cub.jpg (64 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
Curious, Inquisitive Cub.jpg
64 KB, 500x420
>>24177730
>>24178087
Hmmm... hello there.
>>
>>24186126
Are you the winterman?
>>
File: Curious, Sort of Interested.jpg (64 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
Curious, Sort of Interested.jpg
64 KB, 520x400
>>24186238
>Are you the winterman?
Hmmm... why do you ask?
>>
>>24186340
Just want to see what kind of person you are.
What's the answer?
>>
File: 05.jpg (43 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
43 KB, 460x287
>>24175626
>Maybe I can kek him.
I'm not religious, but the golden rule is a pretty good parameter to live by. Would you like to be cheated on? How would you feel if you knew someone was trying to seduce (for lack of a better word) your girlfriend? If someone is willing to cheat to be with you, they will cheat on you to be with someone else.
>Not all of us can just have love and affection fall into outlet laps.
Love and affection don't miraculously fall from the sky; it doesn't work like in animes, series or movies where you go from a sad robot to a blissful being in a matter of scenes. That would be wonderful, but in reality it takes work and time.
>>24176116
You think of intimacy as an almighty force that bonds people despite everything and that it'll cure your loneliness, but it won't. If the relationship doesn't have a foundation based on caring, it won't survive. How much of the time you spent together do you think would be focused on sex? If you believe it'd be any higher than 5% then you're not nurturing your relationship the way it should be, and you're having nothing but a fling.
>>24177115
I'm a guy and I saw all of True Blood as it came out; it was entertaining, but it's highly unlikely I'll ever watch it again. Don't hate on people because of what they like; try to focus on replying to what they write.
>>24177188
Anyone with a shred of decency should've been concerned about that guide, it provides a very warped notion of love and affection, bordering on sociopathy. Those tactics are destructive and incredibly unhealthy if you're interested in a long-term relationship.
>>24181542
I'd be okay with getting a tracking chip installed on behest of a yandie as long as we both got one for each other, like for a 6~12-month anniversary gift.
>>24184752
What would you be disciplining them for?
>>24186418
Yes. I usually raccoon-post to bump the thread if I see it's getting close to getting pruned. I find it entertaining and hope it doesn't annoy anyone particularly.
>>
>>24186762
I see.
You're a person that should be avoided.
>>
Hey guys I have a question about yanderes.
Does it count if the girl is extremely protective of her lover and wants to kill anyone who messes with him, BUT

Does not show any signs of harm towards people who may try to claim him, resorting to only a form of verbal warning if they don't stop?
>>
File: Sad, Illustration.jpg (47 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
Sad, Illustration.jpg
47 KB, 400x350
>>24186799
It's alright, no hard feelings.
>>
File: 1355443682486.gif (485 KB, 248x138) Image search: [Google]
1355443682486.gif
485 KB, 248x138
>>24187567
Yes. A yandere's insecurities can be usually dampened by constant affection and love, to the point where the yandere might no longer resort to instant violence when encountering a potential rival and will be satisfied with verbal warnings, or even harsh stares (pic related).
>>
File: tumblr_mn6ict5ysZ1qbvovho8_500.gif (1018 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn6ict5ysZ1qbvovho8_500.gif
1018 KB, 500x283
>>24187640
Okay then color me yandere.
I asked the question because the former passage about protectiveness fits me to a T.

>Close to this guy
>His ex is a real cunt
>Basically toyed with him for 4 years
>Broke him to shit
>If I had the means to
>Fly the fuck back to America
>Hunt her down
>Stab her at least 20 times
>Take pic for guy to see
>Leave her corpse in a dumpster

I already described that to the guy and he lol'd.
>>
>>24187567
It's an archetype, those questions are kinda retarded because they depend on the person. Some people are more possesive than others, some are more insecure and paranoid than others seeing direct, immediate and big threat in any little, stupid thing, some are more intelligent and more in control of themselves than others, knowing that their tendencies are destructive and violence instead of trust in their partner only makes their love looks cheap and fragile.
>>
File: 1418194507938.jpg (143 KB, 850x894) Image search: [Google]
1418194507938.jpg
143 KB, 850x894
>>24187811
You are good yandie; I'm proud of you.
>>
>>24186762
largely underrated post

dex guide is great way to get your relationship and your love fucked up
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 111

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.