[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
That if you have sex before marriage or for pleasure, you are going to burn in one of the 7 circles of hell in the afterlife for all eternity.

Repent now.
>>
>>24150976
So basically all normies.
>>
>>24151007
There is still time to repent. Just accept Jesus Christ as your savior and he will forgive you.
>>
>>24150976
why repent if i'm fucked anyway
>>
>>24151045
Just accept Jesus Christ as your savior and you will be saved.
>>
>>24151501
>Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. -Matthew 7:14
Good to know I've found the apparently incredibly hard to grasp answer to this, right here in this thread.
>>
Why don't we all just get together and rebel against God? Come on guys, it's a great idea. He can't stand against ALL of us together. I mean, what's the worst he can do?
>>
>>24151653

First I need to know two things.
1st, can we form a Tower?
2nd, if the Lions are done with the Sun, can we team with them?
>>
File: 1446549745098.png (161 KB, 423x516) Image search: [Google]
1446549745098.png
161 KB, 423x516
>the slothful will not enter the kingdom of heaven
looks like NEETS are btfo
>>
OP just cause you can't get laid doesn't mean you have to try to ruin it for the rest of us
>>
File: 20090223reckless.png (206 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
20090223reckless.png
206 KB, 563x600
>>24150976

Asdg swgknxcbbbbx
>>
>>24151588

I've the weird feeling that Matthew isn't talking about our birth, the narrow way being a vagina.

I remember the exact same phrase used in the Qran except it was said how easy it was for muslims to go to Paradise. The two explanations aren't mutually exclusive.

>>24150976

> Citation is more needed than for a Wikipedia article about Schizotypal Autism.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.