[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be weird if I dated a girl that has the same name as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
Would it be weird if I dated a girl that has the same name as my mother? I fell like my mom would be weirded out
>>
As long as:

>she doesn't look like your mother
>you don't call out her name during sex
>>
>>24150834
It does seem a little weird. But if you can say the name in the middle of something sexy and not cringe, then you're good. If you cant say it, just call your gf by a nickname or something
>>
>>24150879
It's not that it weird a me out, like I'm fine with it. She doesn't look like my mom and I'm not one to call out names during sex. I'm just worried that my mom will be weirded out.
>>
>>24150834
Not that weird, as long as you don't call your mom by her name all the time.
>>
>>24150834
Dated a girl with same name as my sister a few years ago. it was fucking weird and i hated it.

I mean if its all you can get go for it but if there are other options pick them. or call them by a pet name at least during sex.
>>
>>24151048
The girl isn't my gf yet, but I like talking to her and she's pretty special. Nickname suggestions?
>>
>>24151092
I know you probably dont want to give her name but just giving the first name couldnt hurt.

We will help with the pet name
>>
>>24151092
Bunnybutt
Kugelblitz
Scarybear
>>
>>24151250
>>24151211
Her name is Kelly. Mom's name is Kelli
>>
>>24151092
ask her middle name and say it's so much cuter and then maybe you can use that instead. Maybe not. I don't know.
>>
>>24150834
Is it wrong that id like to date a girl with my same name? Its gender neutral, so it would be possible.
>>
>>24151295
I'd shit my pants if they shared the same middle name. Good idea desu
>>
>>24151289
Smelly :p
>>
>>24151311
No that's not too bad I'd say.
>>
>>24151311
If you got married you'd have the same name which would be a pain in the ass on paperwork, middle names would help I suppose.
>>
>>24151442
My mom's last name isn't the same as mine
>>
>>24150834
slightly weird ...
>>
>>24151494
But your wifes last name would be the same as yours. Are you trolling, joking or thick?
>>
>>24150834
my oneitis has old people name
i hate my name too, its unmasculine as fuck
why do parents do this?
>>
>>24151442
>implying women change their names when getting married these days
>>
Jelly bean?

Thats all i got desu
>>
>>24151092
Kay or K or Middle name
>>
>>24150834
Were you attracted to her because of it? Then it's weird. Otherwise who cares it's just a name.
Although I couldn't date a girl with my mother's name cause she is a huge bitch
>>
>>24151092
Dubs pick OP's gf's nickname
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.