[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you realize you forgot to take your antipsychotics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1415815938190.jpg (9 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1415815938190.jpg
9 KB, 237x250
What do you do when you realize you forgot to take your antipsychotics? Do you take them in the middle of the night or do you skip them for that day?
>>
better late than skipping a whole day

it makes sense that you would need them given all the insane shit you post here
>>
>>24150449

Don't take psych pills you idiot.
>>
>>24150449
what do you need to take them for?

>>24150530
what else is he supposed to do?
>>
>>24150559

Nothing. There's nothing he needs to do because psychiatric conditions are made up bullshit used to sell pharmaceutical poison.
>>
even with the long-half life skipping a day would be enough to make me too disorganized and impaired to be able to take them the following day and i'd wind up getting committed that week

just use a monthly depot now
>>
>>24150602
>wat is schizophrenia
>>
>>24150740

A non-neurological bullshit label handed out on the basis of some psychiatrist's check the box form.
>>
>>24150559
>what do you need to take them for?
dampening my emotions
>>
>>24150800
schizophrenia is a very real condition dumbass
>>
>>24150449
If you're closer to your missed dose than your next dose, take it.
If not, skip it.

Don't take extra to try and make up for it.
>>
>>24150839

If it were real it'd be treated by a neurologist and diagnosed with an mri.
>>
>>24150602
I agree with you, psychology is mostly bullshit.
But there are illnesses which already fall into the category of, neuronal diseases.
Clinical depression and shizophrenic symptoms are proven as misfunctions of the brain and can only be treated with a combination of therapy and pills.
>>
>>24150804
what's your diagnosis?
>>
>>24150963
lol i love how whenever 4chan gets triggered by something, it dismisses science in favor of its feels, just like how they say tumblr does
>>
>>24151033
Severe depression and PTSD. My therapist was too scared of me to put Paranoid Personality Disorder in the diagosis because she knew I'd read the letter.
>>
>>24150963
>people hear voices all around them as if they were in a crowd when theyre alone
>no its made up by psychiatrists
>>
>>24150963
>science don't fully understand how the brain produces behavior, therefore behavior isn't real and everyone should suffer until we do
>>
>>24151132

>Some stressed out gullible person with too much free time starts to believe he's hearing sounds that aren't there.

>Without any actual brainscans to identify real brain problems, a professional drug dealer convinces him to ingest toxic brain rape chemicals because insurance companies will pay him shitloads of cash in exchange for this service.
>>
>>24151096
>too scared of me to put ppd dx

do you think that would've been more fitting?

what gave you ptsd?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.