[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, a perfect way to brighten anyones day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Yes, a perfect way to brighten anyones day
>>
File: 1205806829190.jpg (35 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
1205806829190.jpg
35 KB, 750x500
>>24150422
>a guy who tortured people because of their beliefs got a quick and potentially painless death

Yeah, not nearly bright enough for me.
>>
what's not to love about a murdering torture artist getting his?
>>
At least he's dead.
>>
>>24150422
I hope a bigger deal gets made about this.

People need to realise that the Syrian Arab army are the good guys.
>>
>>24150471
The Syrian army should've stopped for a while and had their jollies with him, eh?
>>
>>24150422
>Man kills people based off his beliefs
>Same man is killed because of other persons beliefs

So nobody wins?
Why should this brighten my day?
>>
I hate that they attach a person's religion to the victim. Am I supposed to sympathize with them more because I am in part of western culture which is mostly christian? I'm satisfactorily upset knowing he just burned someone to death.
>>
>>24150614
Can't assault the Assad!
>>
File: abu-ghraib-lyndie-english.jpg (49 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
abu-ghraib-lyndie-english.jpg
49 KB, 1024x576
>>24150636
Indubitably, my chum.
>>
Did you mean to post this on Normiebook OP?

>The perfect way to brighten your day
>So this young lad helped this old man and the result is adorable
>OMG! these 15 freakouts will blow you away
>>
>>24150724
it should brighten your day because people who have murdered innocents should occupy a different moral status than innocents , retard.
>>
>>24150724
That's fucking stupid though are you a retard?
It's ok to kill someone who is killing other people
Good beats evil
>>
>>24150817
Lol epic robot win!
>>
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
>>
>>24150869
>evil person gets whats coming to him
Hmph, this is NOT justice! What gives them the right to kill this person!?

Dull your edge buddy
>>
>>24150729
Well it was because they were christian that they were burned, so it makes sense why they would point that out.
>>
it's fake. only lowly normieplebs believe in "news".
>>
File: 1442092042205.jpg (49 KB, 439x431) Image search: [Google]
1442092042205.jpg
49 KB, 439x431
>>24150422
Not much in the grand scheme of things, but it's something.
>>
>>24150844
Can't be a robot unless I'm white :^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.