[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I explain to my gf's parents that I'm a NEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CBook3.jpg (55 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
CBook3.jpg
55 KB, 600x508
How do I explain to my gf's parents that I'm a NEET?
>>
You have a girlfriend. Get out normie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24150397
Why are you NEET? Between shit? Autismbux? I need more information.
>>
>>24150397
Why the fuck are you asking us normie?
>>
>>24150397
How did you meet your gf?

I can't even get girls to consider me because I only make 30k
>>
>>24151528
They ask you how much you make when you try to talk to them?
>>
>>24151646
Not really. They can ascertain how much I make based on where I work and the cloths I wear. I work in a cubicle, they all go for the Chads wearing three-piece suits in the office.
>>
>>24151680
Maybe they avoid you because you're the type of person that assumes people are judging you based on arbitrary outside factors, when maybe in actuality you just aren't the nicest person and don't want to face that fact.

Or maybe you work with shitty people, what the fuck do I know.
>>
>>24152156
>Or maybe you work with shitty people

I get along with my coworkers, just not younger women
>>
>>24151680
>three piece suits
I doubt stacies look to make sure there's a vest before they fuck chad. But two piece? probably.
>>
>>24152156
>arbitrary outside factors
pls stop
>>
>>24152312
What would you call them, then?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.