[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a message to all you NEETs who think your opinion matters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
Just a message to all you NEETs who think your opinion matters.
>>
nobodies opinion matters
>>
>>24149333
*Nobody's

You idiot NEET.
>>
>>24149296
This is why I don't talk to anyone
>>
>>24149296

But I'm NEET and pay my own bills. REal worDL smeeelWORLD
>>
>>24149403
Same here. No point in interacting with people who will just be hostile toward you.
>>
File: 1447108864001.jpg (79 KB, 800x742) Image search: [Google]
1447108864001.jpg
79 KB, 800x742
>>24149459
Same. I fucking hate people.

Pic related.
>>
>doing the same monotonous tasks everyday that you probably don't even enjoy is the "real world"
I'm quite happy being a NEET, wagekek. You just sound bitter to be quite honest familia.
>>
>>24149296
classic normie way of doing things. putting the card infront of the horse, looking at the person speaking instead of what is being said, focusing on the finger, missing all the glory of the moon.
>>
>>24149497
i hope you die in a car accident, you epic troll you.
>>
>>24149296
>real world

Are they implying that a NEET's reality is somehow significantly different from the reality of everyone else?
>>
>>24149497
>implying the story in fallout matters.
>>
Here I'll back up my position with some nobody on twitter.
>>
He's kind of right, if you dont pay for things, you aren't contributing anything to your country whatsoever, and are just dead weight taking up space. You're just like a child, or a baby, sure there's potential, but as it stands you aren't of any value whatsoever to anyone around you

If it weren't for society propping you up, and you had to live in "the wild", NEETs would be the first to die off
>>
>>24149296

> Wanting to show off how smart you are with witty comments
> Voltaire just called to ask the Normie to go back to the 18th century

It's like 2016 already, plus I doubt that he was totally mute when he was still having his bill payed.
>>
File: 1380481761425.jpg (33 KB, 391x521) Image search: [Google]
1380481761425.jpg
33 KB, 391x521
>>24149296
I value intelligence and knowledge instead.

I found that a lot of people lacking in that department take pride in the fact that they have shitty jobs and live in squalor. Think back to that old fuck who drones on about his job he had when he was a kid. They'll speak with such conviction that you would think they won a Nobel Peace Prize. Any fucking kid can mop a floor or deliver newspaper, you are not special for doing it. That is all.
>>
>>24149296
Yea? And who the fuck is this guy and why should anyone care what he says? He looks like a chubby burnt out faggot lmao
>>
>being sucked dry by the government and wasting your life doing medial tasks gives you a right to an opinion.
>>
File: snacker_pop_medium[1].jpg (31 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
snacker_pop_medium[1].jpg
31 KB, 300x188
>tfw wageslave for 5+ years after college
>monthly loan payments are going down thanks to living at home
>car nearly paid off
>finally have a savings after 5 years of slaving
>$2000
>friend says that's enough for me to get my own small studio
>terrified of moving out due to how unpredictable the world is

Seems like whenever I have over $1000, something unexpected comes up and I have to pay for it. I haven't been able to go to the dentist for the past few years but now I've got dental coverage at work...but I'm fucking scared man. I know I got a cavity or two, possibly something more sinister that I don't know about. After hearing my dad bitch and moan about how much dental care costs his whole life, that'll probably take a huge chunk out of whatever I have saved, if not ALL of it AND some and that's WITH coverage.

But I'm 28 and tired of living at my parents house now. Should I move out and hope I don't die of tooth decay, or should I stay at my parents house for another god knows how much time just to pay for my teeth to get fixed?
>>
>>24149497
>fallout
>giving a shit about the plot
>>
But I can vote, so my opinion DOES matter.
>>
I agree with him, there are so many self righteous egoistical trust fund babies who think they know everything and couldn't possibly be misguided. I don't feel this is aimed directly at NEETs, more at cringeworthy students who think they'll change the world with their naive (wtf non ASCII text? come on moot) ideology's.
>>
>>24149497

Haha, trolls are getting smarter with the spoilers.
>>
>>24149598

You got the normie mentality.

Why are you even here?
>>
>>24149296
I enjoy falling asleep at night to the thought of NEETs' lives rotting away as they fester in their unsanitary apartments, a permanent fog in their minds from their terrible diets, awful sleep schedule, and rancid smell.

It must really suck for them to live such meaningless lives.
>>
>>24149872
You should try buying better bait next time.
>>
>>24149625
*Tips fedora*

Now go back to bitching about how nobody loves you.
>>
>>24149872

I have a job and I think my life is meaningless.
>>
>>24149865
Question: Do you think the current system is sustainable?

Question: Do you think you'll be able to eat yourself to death before it collapses?

Question: If you fail to die before SHTF, will anyone care enough to help you?
>>
Like I care some "slut whisperer" says, being a NEET is the only real way to live.
>>
>>24149872
Yes, a pointless lowpaying job is surely the solution to this!
>>
>>24149296

I have a super cool job in a UPS warehouse, with forklift and heavy boxes to move around.

It gives me a much better opinion that anyone who doesn't have a job because it makes me so smart to move those boxes everyday.

The only people whose opinion is even better than mine are politicians, because they have so much responsabilities.

Am I Normie enough?

Take it from someone who's been working shit jobs for 10 years, it made me bitter and more cautious but it certainly didn't make me into a smart dude with wise opinions on various subjects.
>>
>>24149872
If you need to think about other people in order to fall asleep "peacefully", you really need to reconsider your life decisions, wagecluck.
>>
>>24149296
that dude fucks all kinds of chicks but he's a fucking jew. has no idea what he's talking about, proboably a trust fund faggot.
>>
>>24149296
>slut whisperer
>thinking your opinion matters at all if you have a vagina

Awww how cute, she thinks she's important.
>>
File: 1428969569134.gif (1 MB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
1428969569134.gif
1 MB, 223x200
>tfw I will listen to whatever a person says no matter who they are
>a lot of them won't listen back when I have something to say
>>
>>24149296
Yeah, sure, I'll be taking that from someone calling themselves the Slut Whisperer
>>
>>24149598
>you aren't contributing anything to your country whatsoever, and are just dead weight taking up space

You do realize people don't make a conscious decision to be born right? They're forced into it by two people who decided to fuck without a condom one day. Your argument would only be valid completely if that wasn't the case.
>>
OP did a good job making an active thread

Still a faggot for making it clickbait with a title and picture like this

saged because shit
>>
File: Wittgenstein.jpg (164 KB, 902x902) Image search: [Google]
Wittgenstein.jpg
164 KB, 902x902
>>24149296
>implying there's anything to say
>>
>>24149961
You really have nothing to say, I don't even know why you are against my stance seeing as you have no reasoning behind it.

Everybody is born as dense as you, but only some come to realize how dense they are, and they cut that shit out.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 206x196
>>24149513
>being this mad and overcompensating about his failures in life

wew
typical triggered neetypoo
>>
>>24149710

I'm 25 with $30,000 and I'm not interested in moving out. You shouldn't move out until you have at least 6 months of living expenses worth of money. I myself am just saving for a mortgage and because I don't really have a good reason to. Why live alone and spend more money ?
>>
>>24149536
>card infront of

reminder that one of the E's in NEET stands for education rofl
>>
I'd rather be a 27-year old with $90,000 than some KGB kike motherfucker desu senpai.
>>
>>24149710

what's your job?

I've been working for a year and already want to kill myself. That fucking asshole spamming the wageslave threads doesn't help, either.
>>
>tfw friends starting to cut me off because i still don't have a job and i'm 'not going anywhere'

it's not my fault i'm schizophrenic bros. the only job i'm destined for is shelf-stacking, will you think i'm 'going somewhere' then?

honestly fuck them, there are better people out there.

i wish they all experience a psychotic episode in their life so they realize just how fucking stupid they sound when they tell me to go back to university, wonder why i can't hold down a job, etc
>>
>>24152865
that's pretty fucked. i only have a few friends, but they don't give a shit what my employment status is since they actually enjoy my company and vice versa. i can't imagine why that would matter unless you're constantly asking for money or something
>>
>>24149296
sounds like slave morality desu
>>
>>24149598
but your opinion still matters regardless
>>
>>24149598
>If it weren't for society propping you up, and you had to live in "the wild", NEETs would be the first to die off

what makes you think that? without generalizing (lol ur fat, lol ur a weak little nerd, lol u have brain problemz), how can you assume that we would be less prepared for the destruction of society than yourself, someone who is completely enveloped in society?

you should think about things before you say them so you don't look like a complete fucking retard, i'm amazed you've gone so far in life being this clueless
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.