[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel? Written by a non-white woman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Capture.png (58 KB, 683x427) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
58 KB, 683x427
How does this make you feel?

Written by a non-white woman.
>>
makes me laff

white kekolds like to fantasize that all women want to fuck blacks or other minorities but the truth is white men are the most desired by women of all races
>>
Urge to lynch rising.
>>
>>24149268
>29 years old

I don't really care. Might hit her up if I want a cheap fuck. Too old for anything else.
>>
File: le smiling trashman.png (277 KB, 501x550) Image search: [Google]
le smiling trashman.png
277 KB, 501x550
>>24149268
>don't mind dating a girl with a child
I N T O T H E T R A S H I T G O E S
N
T
O

T
H
E

T
R
A
S
H

I
T

G
O
E
S
>>
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 578x777) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 578x777
Looks like she got turned into a single mom by a white guy too.
>>
File: 1402718535243.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1402718535243.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>don't mind dating a girl with a child

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
>I have zero control over who I am attracted to just the same as any other person.
gonna start saying this whenever the fbi gets all uppity, hope it'll work
>>
>>24149412
Where is this from? link?
>>
>>24149268
Depends. Is she hot? Good personality? Intelligent? Decent with money?

She wants a man with all these things, so my feelings about that are dependent on whether she deserves one.
>>
Perfectly sensible person. Why waste her time with someone she is not attracted to? Would you date a land whale even if you were not attracted to her in the slightest? Didn't fuckin think so.
>>
>>24149268
the only dealbreaker to me is her having a child already
>>
>white "robots"

Another reminder why whites can never be robots.
>>
Someone posted a while back a link to this study showing that those 'totally not racist just a preference' people are actually more often than not just racist.
>>
How can single moms even make demands like that; why do men settle for such a thing??
A single mom creates more problems than she solves, for me
>>
>>24149412
awwww how cute
>>
>>24149412
Whites make qt kids.
>>
>>24149385
>>24151560
>tfw have been reject by single moms before
>>
File: pooch.png (133 KB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
pooch.png
133 KB, 245x246
>>24149412
>that hand
>>
lol white keks
>>
>>24149412
>you will never make tanned qt kids
>>
>>24149412
Cumskins always abandoning their child. Surprise surprise.
>>
>>24151834
At least we leave behind qt kids. Black guy's mulatto kids are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>24151884
You're not cereal right? I mean I was shitposting and everything but you do realize this kid has the same number of "white" chromosomes as any other yellowbone?
>>
>>24149412
how is that her kid? she looks black and the kid looks pure white and the hair proves that. adoption maybe? either that or she's not black
>>
>>24149268
>girl with a child
LOL she wants a chad and has a kid
>>
File: 8;02.jpg (26 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
8;02.jpg
26 KB, 553x351
>29
>single mother
>won't put out immediately, probably won't put out much even when she starts
>demands the male be "career oriented" (read: sugar daddy), funny, and tall

It blows my mind how these kinds of women have such ludicrously high standards relative to their own worth.

She should be happy for ANY male attention.

Do these girls actually think they deserve this, or is it a "If you want a puppy ask for a horse" scenario?
>>
>>24151884
yeah this is nowhere near true
>>
>>24152048
The dad's white.
>>
>>24149268
I'm interested.
>>
>>24152080
the sad part is, she'll find someone. Way before all these fags will.
>>
>>24152048
She is like half black. The kid is only a quarter black, genes transmit oddly, it's probably her kid.
>>
>>24152048
>white genes are "destroyed"
Take your kukscience back to pol
>>
>>24152080
>ludicrously high standards relative to their own worth.

Like robots don't cut their wrists every night because they can't understand the concept of dating within your league.
>>
>>24152172
Different anon here. Actually, white genes are genetically inferior but the offspring actually has a "mix" of the genes in an asymmetrical manner (ref. co-dominance). It's like a 80-20 mix of black-white (speaking averagely)
>>
>>24152263
>genes are genetically
That's redundant. They may tend to be recessive but they don't just disappear. I'm assuming she's american, so the mom is prob 20% cracka and the kid is closer to 70%. Keep in mind, when we talk about her "genes", we literally just mean skin completion and hair.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.