[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somehow I've convinced a girl to meet me for coffee tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x437
Somehow I've convinced a girl to meet me for coffee tomorrow. She's waifu material and just my type. How do I not fuck this up?

I know we like to shitpost on here but very often you robots post real shit. Help me make it, lads.
>>
Why the hell would we want you to make it, failed normie?

I hope you vomit all over her and ruin it all
>>
Remember what would normies say?
Ask her questions about what she likes to do and shit
>>
>>24149267
Do whatever it was you were doing to get her to meet you.
>>
>>24149327
This is what Im afraid of.
>>
Just pretend she's a normal person. Girls arent magical or special.

Now get THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 245x250
>>24149267
Dude just be yourself, JUST DO IT, snap out of and be happy, only you can make you happy, just leave your house and talk to people and you'll get a gf. If I can do it, so can you! :)
>>
A ez way how i learned without talking to people was just listening to normies talking and their body languages and how they answer some questions
>>
Cocaine.

Girls love cocaine.
>>
>>24149400
Does this work?

>>24149468
This is a goid idea but I have always shunned normie interaction. Guess I could show up early and people watch. Sounds quite comfy 2bh
>>
>>24149267
Get your hands on some adderall so you can be outgoing and charming
>>
>>24149589
I only have shrooms. Microdose?
>>
>>24149267
talk about what interests her, common interests make for good conversations. ask her what she wants to do in life, where she has been, or where she would like to go. talk about yourself but almost make sure to let her speak.

don't apologize too much up, especially if she's thrown by it. it's okay to admit you're nervous, we find honesty endearing. take it slow, joke about trivial topics to find what kind of humor she likes, and don't be too vague.

best of luck, OP!
>>
>>24149267
Have a condom or two on you, it'll boost your confidence just knowing you're ready for action. Other than that, don't pay for her coffee or she'll friendzone you, and don't talk about your job/school or she'll write you off as a boring beta loser.
>>
>>24149633
Thank you family. Sounds easy peasy.
But i feel so nervous.
>>
File: iu.jpg (38 KB, 445x458) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
38 KB, 445x458
>>24149267
girl to meet? fap the meat.
>>
>>24149633
>it's okay to admit you're nervous
Yeah, it's okay if you want her to think you're a whiny virgin loser that she absolutely mustn't have sex with ever.
>>
>>24149678
>dont pay for her coffee

I had wondered about this, and I was already erring on the side of not paying. Seems to make sense though
>>
>>24149633
This advice is very solid. I would add make sure you appear interested in her. Might seem obvious but I know lots of people (myself included) have difficulty holding interest in a conversation that's more than a few minutes long.
>>
>>24149742
Tbh most girls I know 100% expect a guy to pay on their first date, or it's considered bad form. Dunno where you're from and all, but that's the way it is in Aus.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 500x432
More questions from OP:
>how to greet her? Hug? Kiss on the cheek?
>should I go for the kiss on first date?
>how to end the date?
>>
Be enough of yourself that you don't scare her off.
>>
>>24149809
United Kekdom lad.
>>
Kill yourself now anon
Before you know it you'll be a wagekek piece of shit with a wife
>>
>>24149686
believe me, it is. some people are prone to be more nervous, but i assure you you'll become more comfortable eventually, as long as you laugh.

>>24149739
this reeks of projection. anon, a girl won't judge if you're nervous unless she's a bitch. which is not likely if she accepted going out for coffee in the first place.
(normally she would postpone that if she weren't interested due politeness or the typical 'I have a boyfriend' thing)

>>24149782
this too. show interest but don't try to be too insistent, especial on the first date.

>>24149866
offer her to split the bill or to buy her a sweet treat to go with her coffee. always ask.
>>
File: 1446850896432.jpg (58 KB, 567x642) Image search: [Google]
1446850896432.jpg
58 KB, 567x642
>>24149267
Don't look at her, don't listen to her; don't even her acknowledge presence. If she says something, just act bored and answer with a dull 'uhh, cool i guess'. at one point you literally walk away from her and return and ask why she ran away. tell her you'll would buy her cofee, but you tell her she's kinda fat already. act all high and mighty like you are far better then her, and the invite her over for sex. she'll have to say yes, cause out of petty for herself. girls love that.
>>
>>24149267
I know people call bullshit, but just try and be yourself. Trying to act like someone else is gonna be obvious and cringey. Not to mention that you want a girl that likes you for you. Most importantly, have fun on your date. If you got one date you can get another.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 350x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 350x468
>>24149955
Checked and keked friend.
>>
>>24149267
How did you convince her OP?
>>
>>24149943
lmao how about you quit giving shitty advice and take your roast the fuck away from here
>>
>>24150341
Just asked, actually. Kind of wishing I hadn't now. I don't know how I did it.

>>24150425
Calm down. I might be autistic but even I know better than to take advice from roasties.
>>
>>24150341
I don't know mate, we met through a mutual friend one night last week. I kept my spaghetti together and she seemed to be laughing at my jokes a lot and kept touching me, putting her head on my shoulder etc. So at the end if the night I asked for her number, she gave it to me and it wasnt a fake.

Told her I wanted to meet up over text and she said yes.
>>
>>24149267
OP to be completely honest the only way to break out of robot mode is studying psychology. If you know how peoples minds works it easy to manipulate them and make them like you. Just download a couple of psychology handbooks and your golden.
>>
>>24150425
lmao how about you find something better to do than insult someone who is trying to help an anon who wants to improve their interpersonal relationships?

stay mad, though. it's delicious.

>>24150469
>roastie
pffft hahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>24150493
see? man, when will this 'girls are the boogeyman' thing end.
>>
>>24150541
Might be a bit late for that, can you hit me with some quick tips family?
>>
>>24149267
I know how to talk to women but I need context.

>Where are you guys from?
>How did you meet?
>Are you both in college, if so, what year?
>>
>>24150546
>see? man, when will this 'girls are the boogeyman' thing end.

Its not that so much, I just have a hard time believing anybody would think I was an attractive person and it outs me in a bad mindset
>>
>>24150596
She is Chinese but very westernised, I am from the UK.

We met at a festival, my friend already knew her and introduced us. We walked around a lot together, listened to music, got some food.

I graduated last year, she is in her final year.

Thanks mate.
>>
OP going to bed now so I dont look like shit tomorrow. Please leave wisdom and hepful tips. Thank you so much to those that have replied with real shit.
>>
>>24149267
Just be yourself, she obviously likes you. If she didn't like you she never would have agreed to it. What do you even have to worry about?
>>
>>24150904
The advice that helped me a lot was this
>If the conversation dies suddenly
>If you can't think of anything to say
>Go back the the previous topic and continue that
>>
Leave the domain of the neckbeards and robots, it'll increase your odds of success with her.

Ganbatte I believe in you anon-kun
>>
>>24149327
Why wouldn't you want him to make it, unless you yourself are a failed normie who's butthurt about not making it?
>>
>>24149742
>>24149742
Pay for it but do it nonchalantly. Let her order first then place yours, then just pay both together without making a big deal about it (or god forbid, without asking if you can pay for hers).
>>
>>24150696
Okay. So first of all hitting it off with a woman takes exactly the same skills as it does to hit it off with a man. People are essentially the same.

Ask questions and really listen to what she says and remember it. People fucking love to talk about themselves, and her responses open more room for intrigue and also you can slide in details about your life/opinions on what you're talking about.

If I were you I'd talk about small shit first, but once you're settled into your beverages:

>What are you planning to do when you graduate?
>What brought you to bongistan?
>What is your family like?
>What drew you to [major]?

Start off with shit like that and based upon her responses you will learn more about her views and opinions, her background, etc. This provides you with a good basis for future conversation. If you can employ stimulating conversation with someone who is already interested in you in some way, they're only going to become more invested. If they're any good at talking, they will act just as interested in your life as you are in theirs.

I hope this helps, lmk if there's anything I should clarify, I'm kind of tipsy.
>>
>>24151416 here

also the "be yourself thing" is applicable to an extent. If you can learn to conversate well and yourself isn't something completely unnatractive (neo nazi faggot, only knowledge revolves around anime and videogames, etc) then feel free to be whatever the fuck type of person you are, because unless you've been sticking to a script from the moment you met this person then they already are interested in you for "you" a bit already.

If you are, however, sticking to a script in your interactions and aren't showing who you really are in any respect, you're going to crash and burn eventually. Pretending you're someone you're not only works for so long.
>>
>>24150904
>>24151416
>>24151526 here, just saw you're in bed. pls respond tomorrow i want to know how you feel about this/how things went. don't expect anything too serious after the first date. don't necessarily set up a future one until a day or so after. it helps to not be a clingy faggot. don't be texting her immediately afterwards, or even that day. women can smell desperation and believe me it is a huge turn off for them. so don't be desperate, and try not to seem like you care too much.

don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to say you should employ dumbass pick up artist shit like negging or what have you, it's okay to express interest in a person, but do not under any circumstances be a literal "pls respond" faggot who needs to text awkward shit all the time.

<3 you got dis nyikkuh
>>
>>24151615
that being said if she expresses interest in meeting up to you totally go for it.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.