[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw send facebook message to qt onitis from uni >she doesnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ft2.jpg (24 KB, 492x652) Image search: [Google]
ft2.jpg
24 KB, 492x652
>tfw send facebook message to qt onitis from uni
>she doesnt respond ever
>get depressed

1 month later

>send her another message
>she doesnt respond again
>feel terrible and depressed
Fuck why dont i ever learn r9k
>>
>>24149213
the pattern in your actions suggest something... look deeply into it and you may get it
>>
>>24149213
what you need to understand is that you are worth about as much as a poop she shits out to her.
>>
File: 25.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>>24149334
>mfw OP wont get this
>>
File: 1404609473782.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1404609473782.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>24149213
are you joking around OP? You don't actually do this, right?
>>
I gave up on my oneitis and stopped talking to her last year. I've been away for school and she sent me a message out of the blue yesterday. What do?
>>
>>24149213
s-she probably just missed it right?
>>
>>24149213
rape her op
>>
I think OP did okay so long as the messages weren't stupid. One message maybe she missed. Two is a sign of no interest. Then you bail.
>>
>>24149456
i actually dont, what is it?

>>24149512
unfortunately i do
>>
I hate this more than rejection. It's happened a few times. We'll be texting back and forth, then ask her out and no response. Tell me you're not interested. Tell me you have a bf. Tell me I'm a fat manlet and you wouldn't be caught dating me. I know you read the message, the fucking app tells me you read the message. Why can't grills just be honest?
>>
>>24149213
It's harder to ignore someone when they try to talk to you in person
>>
>>24149770
When a telemarketer calls you do you always pick up, and engage him? Or do you just ignore the marketer because you have no reason to talk to them?

You're the telemarketer. Sending a random message isn't attractive because either A) They don't know who you are, and have no reason to talk to you. or B) It shows you're too afraid to talk to them in person.

It baffles me how you can be a legal adult and not know this shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.