[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are wagies so dumb though? I do nothing all day and they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1445663578674.jpg (21 KB, 498x459) Image search: [Google]
1445663578674.jpg
21 KB, 498x459
Why are wagies so dumb though? I do nothing all day and they work for my benefits. How dumb do you have to be to agree to this?
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>But m...m...muh contribution to society!
>>
>>24148362
ALRIGHT YALL READY

NOW DUFF EM'
>>
File: cute anime pic 0084.gif (62 KB, 247x345) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0084.gif
62 KB, 247x345
>>24148424
>mfw wageslaves spend their whole lives saving for retirement when I do the same thing without having to work 60 hours a week for 40 years
>>
File: 1435184956522.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1435184956522.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>24148490
>wagekeks are so dumb they get thousands into debt for short-term pleasure instead of living a simplistic life
>by the end, me and an average wagekek will have the same amount saved back to retire on, but I will have no debt, have learned to live with less, and will continue to enjoy the small pleasures in life while the wagekek continues to keep up with the Joneses
>>
But for real, aren't you worried about contributing towards the collapse of the Welfare State? The more of you go on welfare, the less money there is to pay you. What are you going to do when the eventual Welfare Cuts come? Beg? Prostitute yourself?
>>
>>24148589
What are you going to do when AI becomes advanced enough that robots can do all jobs?
>>
>>24148653
That ain't happening in our lifetimes friendo. Especially not within our working lifetimes.
>>
>>24148362
>Trying to justify being a NEET
>>
>>24148589
Are you fucking stupid? Hundreds of thousands of refugees just poured into my welfare state, propping up the system well into the future. You couldn't have prevented this.
>>
>>24149225
It's a problem recognized by all governments. Too many people are on welfare, and not enough people are there to pay the tax that keeps the welfare intact. If you're planning on staying on permanent welfare you must realize you're making the collapse come that much faster. And in that situation everyone loses, most of all you, left with nothing.
>>
>>24149301

>b-but what if autismbux go away?

Typical wagekek, will come up with any justification to continue getting keked by Mr. Shekelstein.
>>
>>24149814
This. Welfare will never go away. Atleast not in the first world
>>
File: 1441687343003.gif (2 MB, 308x269) Image search: [Google]
1441687343003.gif
2 MB, 308x269
They are forced to support our lavish lifestyles with the idiot tax (aka income tax) because they werent smart enough to figure out how to have a good life
>but i can afford high potency fun that can be enjoyed in 30 minutes or less because that's all the free time Mr. Goldsten allows
>>
>tfw better than a NEET in every possible way
WATCH ME
>>
>>24149301
Neetbux are a drop in the bucket compared to corporate welfare and outright theft by banks. The continuation of personal welfare is something talked about in the political abstract. NEET benefits are in no danger of being taken away except through a national political swing to the an-cap individual responsibility right, which can happen independent of the state of the economy. So why worry?
>>
>>24150437
Neets are superior. Anyone with even a few hours of free time to think about it can see why
>>
>>24150516
Farmers get major subsidies as well
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.