[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>virgins >thinking they have it worse than being trapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1380166672977.gif (2 MB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
1380166672977.gif
2 MB, 300x241
>virgins
>thinking they have it worse than being trapped in a sexless relationship

Who else knows this feel?
>>
>>24147958
At least you get the relationship part
>>
>>24147992
That's why I'm trapped.

She's literally my best friend and I'd be pretty much alone without her, though so would she.
>>
>>24147958
Why doesn't she want to fuck?
My girlfriend doesn't want to, because I can't satisfy her with my micropenis.
>>
>>24148117
Low libido and weird hang-ups regarding sex. We'll have been together for five years in December but she still gets squirmy and sensitive when I try to initiate, so that I have to talk her into it. I can satisfy her alright (penis is perfect size for her, can give her orgasms basically at will), but she basically never wants to have sex. Makes my efforts feel wasted, even though we only have sex once or twice a month.

I should also say we were both each others' firsts. She's also on the pill, which I know can fuck up libidos, but neither of us like condoms or babies, so going off it isn't an option barring vasectomy/tubes getting tied.
>>
>>24148220
>even though we only have sex once or twice a month.

You fucking cunt... you call this a sexless relationship?
I didn't had sex with my bitch for like 2 or 3 years now.

You DON'T KNOW THAT FEEL
>>
>>24148309
lmfao she's getting boned on the side
>>
>>24148220
>>24148309
classic case of fucking Chat behind your back, there's no such a thing as a girl that doesn't want to fuck
>>
>>24147958
Shut up Ian
Bowie: I drive around New York? (everyone giggles)
>>
>>24148309
Once a month is pretty bad when you're literally living with someone, like going to bed every night in the same bed, and you're in your early twenties surrounded by people having tons of sex with new partners all the time.

I know one guy who started using tinder shortly after a messy break up and basically tripled his number of partners in the span of a month.

"But hey man, I want something steady, like what you have."

Then I go home and jerk off while trying not to wake her up.
>>
>>24147958
sorry m8. I was once like you. It won't change. How old are you? If you managed to get one gf you could probably manage to get another that puts out.
>>
Objective truths that will trigger robots:

>depriving sex from someone who's experienced it before is worse than depriving it from a virgin
>a terrible relationship is worse than no relationship at all
>people who believe losing virginity/getting in a relationship will make them happy and complete are narrow sighted and emotionally immature
>>
>>24148401
OP here, I know I'll never be able to convince someone as dedicated to the kek-meme as you probably are, but I'm 100% certain she's not cheating. I can't even really quantify why beyond just saying I know she just doesn't have it in her.

I tried to watch a comedy movie where the plot hinges on swinging couples a few weeks ago and she forced me to turn it off because it made her uncomfortable.
>>
>>24148309
Are you married? You're getting kucked either way.
>>
>>24148569
Ignorance is bliss, keep telling yourself that, but one day you'll find that ALL women are whores, no exceptions.
>>
>>24148447
Early twenties.

I know I could probably find someone else. I'm fairly certain girls have had crushes on me a few times over the last few years, some of whom I still know and could initiate something with. I just don't know if the prospect of maybe having sex with a few new people is worth giving up someone I genuinely love as a person but with whom I've drifted out of sexual compatibility with.

Worst part is she's made it clear she'd cut all contact if we ever broke up.
>>
>>24148401
>>24148643
>virgins and social failures feign to be experts on relationships

never change, /r9k/
>>
>>24147958
Oh god yes, one of my exes was this.
>Be 18
>Reconnect with an old school friend, kinda had a bit of a crush on her back in the (fairly recent at that point) day
>Kiss her and become official
>Do typical non-sexual couples stuff
>Is OK with kissing, English and French
>Will not let me do anything else, literally ANYTHING else remotely sexual
>If I try she moves my hand(s) away
>Never explained why
>If we were still younger teens it would make sense but couldn't figure it out
>Still kv at this point so very frustrating
>Break up with her due to this and other things

Cut to 5 years later:
>No longer kv
>Have had sporadic contact with ex in the intervening years
>Join this new Facebook thingy
>Everyone and his dog from the old days is on there
>Reconnect with ex again, not much has changed
>End up going on holiday together
>Shit happens, we recouple
>Still frigid like before
>Decide to give it a chance, maybe explanation will be forthcoming
>It never materialises, break up again

Had she explained her frigidity I might have been OK with it, even worked around it somehow.
I'm not as patient these days.
If she won't put out, she can get lost.
>>
>>24147958
>tfw the media monkeys and the junket junkies invite you to the plastic pantomime
Throw their invites away.
>>
>>24148926
At least you figured that out early, though that sounds like she might have lasting trauma from abuse or something.
>>
>>24149004
>tfw that line/collection of scenes where Jemaine plays Bowie is one of our in-jokes

You better not be her.
>>
>>24148697
Well that's good if you are in love... not a lot of people can find that. But if it's bugging you now, it will only bug you more later. Well, that was my case. I was just tired of jerking off when I had someone there who could help. Made me disgruntled.
>>
>>24149175
> it will only bug you more later

That's what I'm worried of. Especially since, right now while I'm still in school, I probably have the largest and most attractive potential dating pool. If I finally discover, in my mid thirties, enough is enough and I want a more active sex life, I won't have nearly as many opportunities.

Doesn't help she keeps talking about marriage.
>>
>>24148569
She was uncomfortable because she's guilty, how blind can you be?
>>
>>24149574
Honestly, if I ever found out she had cheated on me, I'd probably laugh before I even got mad.

It'd be the relationship equivalent of the eagles at the end of LOTR. Like really, all this trouble and you had this side of you that you were keeping secret all along?

We'd break up, but it would be the most nonsensical thing, completely out of her character, both how she behaves in public as well as with me in private.

But then, you, a random poster on /r9k/, would probably know her better than me, her boyfriend of 5 years, so I guess I'll have to confront her with this revelation when she gets home.
>>
>>24147958
>being trapped in a relationship
Hows that a thing even? You beta ass does not deserve sex
>>
>>24147958
god idk who that dude in OPs gif is but hes creeped me the fuck out for years. i just cant help myself but click on that gif everytime i see him and watch him.
>>
>>24150331
that's david bowie you no taste having motherfucker
>>
>thinking they have it worse than being trapped in a sexless relationship

Why don't you like, leave the relationship, lmao
>>
>>24147958
Engaged with feelings for someone else.

Send help.
>>
>>24151107
Tell us your story.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.