[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mother just caught me masturbating, this is ther worst of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1442171885708.jpg (150 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1442171885708.jpg
150 KB, 797x957
My mother just caught me masturbating, this is ther worst of all, i had my pants and underwear on the floor when she opened my door, i jumped off my chair and tried grab my pants failing horribly, to this my mother just says, "jesus christ..." and leaves.

She has caught me masturbating at least 10 times, its always embarrasing, everytime. i want to leave my house pretty bad.

Ask me anything /r9k/
>>
>>24147168
What were you fapping to?
>>
tell her to fucking knock first.

also:

>removing your trousers and pants to jerk off

lmao what are you doing man.
>>
>>24147168
Do you not have a lock? Can't you go to the bathroom or something? Do you not hear her walking outside your door? Why would you completely remove your pants?
>>
>>24147168
You think your mom would have learned to stop walking into your room unannounced after 10 times...
>>
>>24147168
>once is a mistake
>twice is careless
>ten times indicates purposeful intent

anon, she's just waiting for you to ask her if she can give you hand, if you know what I mean.
>>
After ten times you think you would get the hint that she wants your cock. Next time maintain eye contact and finish on her.
>>
my mom caught me once too.

she asked me what I was doing, and there I was with my dick in my hand.

I said "nothing"

and put my dick away
>>
File: Xv9Kc9R.gif (987 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
Xv9Kc9R.gif
987 KB, 200x180
>>24147295
anon is correct

>>24147333
this guy too
>>
>>24147220
Sadly i dont have a lock, this time i was wearing headphone so i didnt hear her coming, i thought she was sleeping. I removed my pant to fap more freely

>>24147295
>>24147333
no fucking way, i dont find her attractive
>>
>>24147168
how old r u?
>>
>>24147384

How much fucking movement do you need to fap?

Do you need to do the splits? Does one of your legs go behind your head?

Just fucking unzip your pants and get your dick out you weirdo.
>>
After the third time being caught I just stopped caring. I'm polite enough to cover myself but she knows what's up and doesn't bother me. If anything she's probably sad I stay in all day jacking it instead of having a gf.
>>
>>24147372
do this next time. this will establish dominance. that YOU are the man of the household and shouldn't be barging in on you when you are busy
>>
>>24147168
Where you camwhoring?
>>
>>24147168
>2015
>not having jizzpants

s.m.h tbqh pham
>>
>>24147521
I saw your comment out of the corner of my eye and I thought it said pretzels. I want pretzels. I'm sad and fat.
>>
>>24147208
It makes less of a rustling noise than jerking under your clothing. Easier on the wrist too.
>>
>>24148057

>under your clothing

you don't jerk off with your dick still in your pants you fucking turbo autist.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.