[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are malls so comfy? I could seriously live in a mall and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Pentagon_city_mall.jpg (857 KB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
Pentagon_city_mall.jpg
857 KB, 2272x1704
Why are malls so comfy? I could seriously live in a mall and just walk around everyday. its like a mini city.
>>
>malls
>comfy

Out normie
>>
A lot of them are trashy though, not like the one in the pic you posted.
>>
>>24147025
Honestly malls trigger my autism.

People walk so fucking slow I get into a rage and start powerwalking and storm in front of them like a dumb ass and they just look at me like I'm rude and retarded.
>>
>minorities, sluts, and swagfags everywhere
>loud
>mindless consumerism
>normie wagekeks blowing their paychecks
>>
Watch Dawn of the Dead
>>
>>24147025
Is that Stephens green?
>>
thread theme : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tYCOKTjAAs
>>
>>24147199

>being so poor you can't afford the things you want while having plenty of money left over.

Poor people are so full of resentment.
>>
>>24147025
that mall is ass
>>
They are literally designed that way, down to temperature control and smell, so that you stay there as long as possible so you're more likely to buy things.

Asking why malls are comfy is like asking why prisons look so imposing and protected. It's an inherent design choice.
>>
>>24147025
i only like abandon malls.
>>
>>24147025
there's one girl who works in the makeup department in Nordstroms with the fattest ass.
>>
Reminds me about that Dilbert-episode with his dad who lived at the mall.
>>
>>24147199
do not forget the shops that are trying to be hip by selling emoji pillows and meme shirts.
>>
>Walking around in public
Fuck off normie
>>
>>24147199
>implying malls are not where you find your Friday night date
>Girls 16-24 are only there to find guys, you fags are just to autist to go up to them
>>
>>24147025
Is this the Pentagon City Mall?
Weird seeing a place I've visited 100 times on here
>>
>>24148273
>the things you want

since when do malls have what you want? Im 6'3 and skinny with long legs, next to nothing actually ever fits me so they send me to their warehouse or main store not in the mall, you get electronics from maybe 2 or 3 companies that have exclusivity deals with the mall, anything good is sold out the day it comes out and then never actually restocked (all you get is old garbage no one wants), theres tons of asians everywhere traveling in herds, etc, etc

Im not poor at all, and used to be that little faggot who would go and drop like 10 grand at the mall with daddy's credit card on "back to school" stuff, but malls fucking suck.
>>
That's less comfy than a fucking jail cell.
>>
>>24149283
I also add, and I dont know if its like this in anyone else's city, but here if you want nice stuff you have to go to strip malls/spread out "shopping centres" in nicer areas. All the malls in my city are built in shithole project areas basically and have nothing but cheap, niggerish garbage. For instance, you'll never find a ralph lauren shirt in a "mall" here, or if you wanted jordache jeans you'd also be shit out of luck. You need to go to the rich area strip malls (although they're kind of like a bunch of stores surrounding a parking lot, they aren't always connected)
>>
>>24147025
>Why are malls so comfy?

they're deliberately designed to be this way by people who are paid very well for their expertise in this matter.
>>
>>24147025
MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAN LIVE AT THE MALL
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>24149147
>>24147025
Oh shit pentagon city mall is my favorite shit is awesome shout to the dmv ay familia /r9k/ meet up at the pentagon city mall
>>
File: union_square_usw280109_1.jpg (97 KB, 900x446) Image search: [Google]
union_square_usw280109_1.jpg
97 KB, 900x446
>>24147025

My city's big one sadly isn't as comfy as it looks but it is filled with top class slags.

I remember this one in edinburgh at one end of princes street that is frankly a dump but cosy.

If I was having coffee with someone then they'd be great but i'm always on my own
>>
>>24147025
Damn that's an old ass picture too cause a lot of those stores aren't there any more
>>
I live in DC, go to PC Mall sometimes

The Costco and Best Buy across the street are better though
>>
shameless monuments to capitalism and mausoleums of the consumer
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.