[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I'll always be black >No matter how white I act,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1378498889661.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1378498889661.png
58 KB, 645x773
>TFW I'll always be black
>No matter how white I act, people associate me with thug niggers
>TFW white girls don't really like black guys, except for obese ones.
>TFW you are able to sleep with a girl, she expects 8" and I'm only 5"

I dont understand why you guys complain. You will always have a better chance to score a girl than I do.
>>
fake, negros dont have acces to internet in prison
>>
>>24146625

I'm not adverse to black guys -- but then again, I don't live in the U.S so I don't see many in real life and thus don't make the stereotypes as much.
>>
>>24146862
You need only observe the complete lack of black achievements and their utterly repellent culture to decide their worth is next to nil.
>>
>>24147112

What about black guys that act white tho?
>>
>>24147409
We are usually shit on by other blacks cause they call us uncle toms and stuff like that.

And then white people see us as lame.
>>
>>24146625
>>TFW white girls don't really like black guys, except for obese ones.

Why is this ALWAYS the case?
>>
>>24147495
Know this feel. I hate to be stereotypical and bring up rap lyrics, but "Too black for the white kids, and too white for the blacks". I wish i had a :GIANT NIGGER DICK". Fuck, man i don't even smell
>>
>>24146625
>>24147616
Just date within your own race. It's not that hard senpai.
>>
>>24147682
They want "hood niggas" then they associate us with sensitive feely types like that hack drake. Even the non-hoodrats want hood men, so it's almost fucking impossible.
>>
>>24147495
Being able to go against the rather correct stereotype of your people, I find that very respectable.

Stay strong, black anon.
>>
>TFW white girls don't really like black guys, except for obese ones.

That is false. If those girls got skinny, they'd pick a White man. If Black women where more confident, they'd go for White men too.

To be fair, fat men and Black men would go for White girls too if they could.
>>
>>24147741
So why not become a "hood nigga"?
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x480
I'm almost 8. Doesn't rly bother me.

You're average op. Not all girls are size queens..

Don't be so hard on yourself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.