[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a woman >be ugly >still have the option to become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>be a woman
>be ugly
>still have the option to become gorgeous

It's truly living on easy mode.
>>
File: smug wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smug wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24146451
yes
it really is
>>
>>24146451
It only works for getting a quick fuck, no one is going to marry them.

Although those girls arent horribly ugly so they will get married
>>
>>24146481
>be handsome man
>nobody will fuck OR marry you
>treat you like shit
>don't care if you die
>women still want to be men for some reason
>>
>>24146451
If it bothers you so much, why don't you just stop being ugly?
>>
>gorgeous
shit taste desu senpai baka
>>
File: makeup.jpg (127 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
127 KB, 500x518
The hottest new tumblr meme is to make fun of men who feel deceived by women who cover their goblin faces with paint. I mean, c'mon, what the fuck? Am I just supposed to be okay with the fact that women can literally paint their faces from 4/10 to 8/10, and then act like they're above me just because they're "out of my league"?
>>
some of these girls aren't "ugly", they just have really shitty skin

whose that blonde woman with bug eyes and weird teeth on youtube who does makeup videos? that person is just pure ugly.
>>
Uhhh top right anf bottom left are kinda cute without makeup. But the rest of them are ugly even with makeup.
I don't think that image is representative of makeup's true powers. Considering it did fuck all for those ugly hoes.
>>
>>24146481
>but they only want sex ;((( im still lonely
when will this meme die. The ugliest women in the world can find guys that will provide for them
>>
>>24146451
Girls always neglect blending their neck-line.
They look like party clowns and oh my fucking god there's this dog that won't stop barking outside I'm gonna kill it with my bat right now.
>>
>>24146451
All of them look like shit though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.