[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is cut and hates it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: circumcision.png (271 KB, 594x260) Image search: [Google]
circumcision.png
271 KB, 594x260
Anyone cut and hate their parents for it?

I mean, I had pretty shitty apathetic parents as it was, but the least they could've let me do is keep the part of my dick with millions upon millions of nerve endings.

Fucking normies took part of me away that I can never get back, and for what reason? Literally no fucking reason at all, just kike cultural tradition, imaginary hygiene issues and "it just looks better"

Feminist hypocrisy on this issue is pretty rageworthy as well.
>>
I'm cut too (because of phimosis in childhokd days).
My WHOLE forskin had been removed.
But i had never problems with it.
Sex is great for me and the girls i sleep with.

Just curiose if Masturbation would be cooler if i hadnt been cut tho.

Still, i dont get why someone would care so much about such small things if you have no real problems with it.
>>
ov vey goy, don't you know that not getting a part of your penis chopped off is anti-semitic?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/brendanoneill2/100168081/the-rebranding-of-circumcision-as-child-abuse-echoes-the-ugly-anti-semitism-of-medieval-europe/
>>
>>24146430
>Literally no fucking reason at all
clearly the real reason is because it made it slightly harder to jerk it before lube was invented
>>
>>24146560
he looks like a cutfag
>>
>>24146555
>Sex is great for me and the girls i sleep with.
you have nothing to compare it to.

you literally had thousands of nerve endings removed for no fucking reason at all

actually, there was a reason and it was to DECREASE SEXUAL PLEASURE for both parties.

Kellog popularized circumcision to reduce sexual pleasure so you'd be a good little kek who can't please yourself or women with your dry, insensitive dick.
>>
File: 1424915639213.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1424915639213.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>24146645
>Kellog
mfw I get to enjoy his crunchy nut cornflakes with an intact foreskin and there is nothing he can do about it.
>>
>>24146645

I was circumcised as an adult, anon, and you're vastly exaggerating. There is a decrease in sensitivity in the tip though, sort of like how a callus is desensitized.
>>
I'm cut and I don't really mind.
Would I do it to my child (not like I'm ever going to have one)? No.
Do I think it's justifiable for non-medical reasons? No.
Do I care that my parents did it to me? No.
>>
>>24146645
Uhm yeah, maybe you are right.
Still absolutly cant complaint.

Maybe sex would be better if my dick would have an airplane shape.

Still im happy and dont get why someone would be mad because he thinks he could have even more fun having sex with an uncut dick.

Ps. This are my first posts on 4chan and im here since 2008
>>
I really don't understand how you anons can be against circumcision. It's your covenant with God and when you do it you truly enter the Ummah. It's part of the sunnah.
>>
>>24146430
i'm uncut and i've gone out of my way to let my parents know i appreciate it. i'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>24146430
I was cut as an adult (22) due to advanced phimosis (I couldn't really fap properly only rub my dick)
getting cut allows me to fap now
is it worse than uncut? maybe but I'll never know, because I have no comparison
do i care about losing something I never had? hell naw
at least i can(could) have sex now without hurting my dick
I don't know why you guys make such a big deal out of it
>>
>tfw born in a place/culture where circumcision is almost completely unheard of

Feels great man. I'd be horrified if I had the misfortune of being snipped so young. The psychological impact of that must be devastating. I'd wager that a lot of mental illness comes from such a cruel practice being the first thing you go through in life... Aren't babies brains extremely spongey and adaptable at that age? Yikes.
>>
>>24146705
shhhhh! what are you doing? your logic is ruining a perfectly good thread!
>>
I'm cut and I only really hate it because I live in the UK where cutfags are rare. I feel like an alien. Its why I don't piss in urinals; I'm scared of someone seeing my ruined cock and feeling sorry for me.

Gotta play the hand you're dealt though.
>>
>there are people who were circumcised and havent spent a year or two restoring for flaccid coverage

thank god mine was loose enough that it wasnt an issue to restore it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.