[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are guys right now on this site stuffing their face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: store_ds.jpg (174 KB, 400x278) Image search: [Google]
store_ds.jpg
174 KB, 400x278
>there are guys right now on this site stuffing their face full of greasy fattening chinese take out they got from a chinese food place
>reveling in the fact they're clogging their arteries and slowly killing themselves
>shoveling filthy ass junk into their bodies, with no respect for the only body they will have in this lifetime
>meanwhile, I'm enjoying a sensible lunch of steamed broccoli and cauliflower with Fancy Feast chicken flavored gourmet cat food with a delectable thick gravy sauce, and a glass of tonic water with lemon flavor

Enjoy your disgusting flabby bodies, as I perfect myself with easy to make and healthy meals.
>>
I'd rather be a fat piece of shit than eat cat food
>>
->fancy feast
>>
File: fancy feast.jpg (45 KB, 522x312) Image search: [Google]
fancy feast.jpg
45 KB, 522x312
>>24145588
Here it is, a picture of what can I'm eating right now. Put some veggies on, and they make for great meals, I gotta be honest.
>>
>>24145629
>I'm so much of a pussy I'd rather ruin my body and physical appearance because I don't have the stones to not care what society thinks and eat food that is good for you, cheap, and high in protein
>>
>steamed broccoli
That's some basic bitch shit desu senpai. Learn to cook your veggies properly baka.
>>
>>24145629
This, you don't seriously eat fucking cat food do you?
>>
>thinking you're superior to others because you eat fucking cat food
baka senpai
>>
What the fuck is your problem, man? I don't even feed Fancy Feast to my cat. That shit is dog food, figuratively speaking.
I make him fresh salmon, chicken, or venison, which he likes a lot.
>>
>>24145664
I cook my vegetables this way to ensure no additives are there and to keep the nutrients in the veggies where they belong.
>>
>>24145687
Cat and dog food are very rich in protein and very cost effective. Sometimes steaks cost too damn much, and pet food is way way cheaper. I got a whole fucking stock of fancy feast and alpo cans, as well as some dry alpo in my closet, ready for when I need it.
>>
>>24145692
Cooking in general removes their nutritional potency though.
>>
Just eat actual chicken and salmon you absolute madman.
>>
>>24145719
That's disgusting, I hope you're ashamed of yourself you degenerate
>>
File: 1427268090361.png (96 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1427268090361.png
96 KB, 600x578
>drinking straight tonic water
>>
>>24145588
>implying I can get fat
LOL I've been eating junk for years and I'm fine
Who else here /godlikemetabolism/
>>
>>24145588

You're eating the scrapings of a meat factory floor/offal that haven't passed any test's to make it fit for human consumption.
>>
>>24145763
Reporting in

I eat garbage all day (mcdoubles, taquitos, chips, soda, etc) and weigh 190 at 6'2 with like 15% bodyfat.
>>
lmao at thinking cat food is low fat, especially fucking fancy feast

i'm pretty sure this is bait but if you're sincere i advise you to switch to iams senior care dry food. the senior formula has the best protein to crude fat ratio for a human metabolism.
>>
>>24145661
I'd eat cat food if the social stigma was the only revolting thing about it, but the smell is truly revolting, and the texture looks weird as fuck, so there's no way it could taste even acceptable
>>
>>24145747
Disgusting by whose standards? Society? Who told us that eating cat/dog food is wrong? It's not objectively wrong. It isn't illegal, it isn't immoral, it isn't unhealthy. There are people right now eating goddamned hot pockets and literally ruining their bodies, but eating cat food is bad? Get the fuck out with that bullshit.
>>
>>24145826
No, I want high fat food. High fat, high protein, no carbs is the best diet. Keto/Paleo diet bitches. I'm eating the way Man was meant to eat. Humans were not meant to eat fucking hot pockets and digiorno pizza.
>>
>>24145880
If they weren't mean to then why do they taste amazing?

Check and m8
>>
From a post on that innernets concerning eating catfood from popular science.

''Actually, the ingredients listed on the organic blends of cat food sound pretty tasty. Newman's Own canned beef formula uses only free-range beef from Uruguay, is 95 percent USDA-certified organic, and is chock-full of vitamins. Pass me a spoon, right? "Those are better," Blatner says, "but they too are developed with cat nutrition in mind and aren't formulated to keep humans healthy. It's OK to satisfy the occasional craving, but you shouldn't make it a staple of your regular diet. It's cat food for a reason."
>>
>>24145956
Men weren't meant to stick things up their ass, yet anal feels amazing. Consider it a test from nature, to see if you'd resort to degeneracy just to "feel amazing".

>>24145977
Cats are diesel as fuck, a cat diet is the best way to get strong. Seriously, even female cats are fucking ripped.
>>
>>24146034
>shoving things up your ass
>amazing

gaysnotwelcome.jpg
>>
>>24145977
this. cat food is made for cats, not people, you idiots. I know food is expensive but what the fuck
>>
>REMINDER
If you're going to be fat, at least eat well.
>>
The thing is OP there's plenty of ways to eat normal food that's cheap and healthy.

You're just a lazy faggot who needs something out the can and stops at the pet donations section at the store.
>>
>cat food
You know they make cat food from the nasty scrapes left over from meat production. Cat food is not ment for human consumption and therefor could fuck you up in the long if you keep eating it.
>>
Why is everyone on here so gullible? I mean, you read through that whole thing, got to the part where OP says that he eats cat food, and the first thing that comes to your brain is, "Man, what a pretentious asshole!"

Lmao maybe you all can't get girlfriends because you have little to no cognitive ability. Fucking retards.
>>
File: pig bum.jpg (24 KB, 550x490) Image search: [Google]
pig bum.jpg
24 KB, 550x490
Pretty much what OP is eating. Yes, that is a pigs anus.
>>
>>24146034

You are fucking stupid nigger.
There are also herbivores who are strong as fuck, but you would croak under malnourishment if you would go through their diet. You are a human and a human has other nutrient needs than a cat, you furry-ass motherfucker.
>>
>>24146314

Stop samefagging OP, its far from a sensible thing to do.
>>
>>24146377
Never mind, I was wrong. You really are an intelligent specimen. You got me, I am OP. My post about eating catfood is clearly dead serious and something that actually happens in my life. Now debate with me about the benefits of eating catfood because you got me pinned down!
>>
>>24145588
stop doing this family
>>
>>24146464

How would you know? On this site this should not be surprising.
Also OP actually made an effort to defend this decision, may it be real or not, it is interessting to see whether he can hold his ground.

You on the other side are salty as fuck for no apparent reason. Kill yourself to be quite honest.
>>
>>24146624
Because he said that he eats catfood ontop of a bunch of pretentious bullshit. He's clearly being satirical you retard.
>>
File: 1447105792719.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1447105792719.png
32 KB, 640x400
This thread is comedy gold.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.