[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ugly Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: the ugly test.jpg (479 KB, 1700x1058) Image search: [Google]
the ugly test.jpg
479 KB, 1700x1058
How good looking do you think you are?
>>
>>24145525
Oh and if you can't read the small fonts you are blind and blindness is a genetic disease, deduct 1 point off your looks chart.
>>
that's sort of funny but not a very god bait
>>
>>24145525
I know it's a troll pic but I got -2
>>
>>24145574
its not bait, its true and if you are the type of person giving these people 8/10s on looks then you should be ashamed
>>
What about hazel eyes?
>>
>>24145581
well you're not supposed to add points like that, just take what it says from brad pitts, compare yourself to prime pitt and the average fags at /soc/, where do your looks stand?
>>
>>24145545
K that makes me a 9/10. I can live with being a 9/10.
>>
>>24145635
post your face I will judge it
>>
File: 1445110868560.jpg (108 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1445110868560.jpg
108 KB, 1280x960
The most important thing about looks is the jaw line. Also kek at the Brad Pitt on the left being lower than the Brad Pitt on the right and only being a 6.8/10.

The "below average" guys is at least a 5/10, if he had a Chad jaw and neck he'd be above average.
>>
>>24145730
The guy in your pic you got there is a 3.4/10 below average, long jew nose, weak jaw, wide set eyes, probably brown eyes. big forehead.
>>
anyone want an honest rate from the op?
>>
>>24145911
I posted my face on /soc/ and got a really fucking cute 18 year old girl who wanted to talk to me because of it.

If I'm a 3/10 then that's okay.
>>
>>24145525
OP has a poor vocabulary and so he can't express his observations clearly, which is what makes the picture sort of comical.

Minus the "ears grow your entire life" nonsense, it's pretty reasonable.

None of them have any facial assymetry though, that's probably just OP compensating for his poor vocabulary by grasping for straws.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.