[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where my INFP's at? Dear god help me understand this insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Where my INFP's at?

Dear god help me understand this insane world.
>>
>F
>understand
Choose one
>>
>>24145393
Just because I never will doesn't mean I can't want to.
>>
>>24145368
prolly getting high
>>
>>24145368
>tfw INTP
>tfw understand the world

The world is shit and humans are shit

That's all you need to know
>>
>>24146635
same desu
>>24145368
what do you want to know OP
>>
INFP is the worst type you can be as a male followed by INFJ but at least we can fake it. I want to give you a hug.
>>
>>24146013
I'm not normie enough to know how to obtain drugs.
>>
>>24146938
Dark net
>>
>>24145368
INFP here, what exactly is there to understand? It's pretty damn straightforward.
>>
>tfw INFP
i want off this ride.
>>
>>24145368
God here, what do you need help understanding?
>>
INFP here, I can confirm it's the worst to have as a male. I wish I was a female desu, always feel feminine ;_;
>>
The way I see it there are two options, I stop trying to hide it and just be completely open with everyone. Which will lead to most people trying to take advantage of me probably but at least I'm not holding my emotions back. Or cut myself off from the world completely. I can't keep repressing my emotions any longer, hurts too much
>>
I'm an INFP too, what's up with my fellow guys putting down being INFP as a male, it's manly as FUCK to understand yourself so deeply and know how to live passionately, that's what being human is ALL ABOUT, so don't you EVERRRRR hate who you are
>>
>>24147684
don't repress em bro! channel them into other feelings and activities, us INFPs have a pretty much endless source of energy if you learn to harness all your feelings right! I'm an INFP guy and I was a firefighter for 2 years, manly as fuck and in touch with my emotions!
>>
Can someone post the test or whatever.
>>
>>24145368
hello brother, also INFP here
tfw no INFP gf, life is cruel
>>
>>24148546
You're not straight, are you?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.