[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FEMBOT POSTS HERE WHY DO THEY THINK THEY'RE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pepe66.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
pepe66.png
273 KB, 600x583
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FEMBOT POSTS HERE

WHY DO THEY THINK THEY'RE WELCOME IN OUR SPACE

I WANT FEM"BOTS" TO LEAVE
>>
>>24145336
Kek. I'd wager most of them are dudes just looking for (You)s
>>
>>24145336
hello there
t. fembot
>>
>>24145361
this tbqh pham
>>
>>24145336
They feed on attention.
>>
>>24145336
They aren't fembots

There are SERIOUSLY no females on here

You are being tricked by men with pictures

Like... get over it. The trolls should leave tho
>>
>>24145392
No we don't. We have just as much of a right to post here as you do.
>>
>>24145411
fuck off roastie and kill yourself
even robots don't want you here
>>
>>24145405
can't believe there are robots who still fall for the "fembot" meme

smhqf ffam (shaking my head quite frankly, family)
>>
To annoy you.
Half the threads are crying over no gf, but then the girls just get called roastie whores for even being here. The place is worse than /v/, which is pretty impressive. I think they feed off your autistic anger.
>>
>>24145411
roastie pls vacate the premises
>>
There are women who are just as untouchable as the robots who post here.
The ugly ones, the fat ones, the cursed ones no one wants to sit next to.
The ones so wretched they are inspiration for halloween masks. Ones who will never experience holding hands with anyone but their mother because their dads wish they were dead.

Unfortunately, those arent the ones posting here. It seems like the feminist wave of dumb bitches are coming in here because we're "easy targets" for their stupid rhetoric. They see us robots as whiny complainers because we have penises so that makes things so much easier. Fuck that, theres no way to know how much someone's hurting or struggling compared to your own.
>>
>>24145336
They come here because even though the majority of you claim to hate women but you all love to give them attention which is exactly why they come here.
>>
>>24145336
say there are fembots here. why here ? this place sucks. the ones who announce themselves as fembots should stop, its like attention whore 112
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.