[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, 26 years old >still a virgin, no gf >demfeelsman.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hangingpepe.jpg (5 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
hangingpepe.jpg
5 KB, 238x250
>be me, 26 years old
>still a virgin, no gf
>demfeelsman.jpg
>depressions, frustration..
>thinking about suicide every day, even made preparations (tied a noose, it's still in a trunk of my car)
>had a serious traffic accident
>serious internal injuries, digestive system collapses
>strangers are usualy harsh to me but hospital personal is really nice and kind to me
>can't comprehend why
>other patients got daily frequent visits from their friends and relatives
>no one comes to see me
>last drop when nurse asks me why no one comes
>say nothing
>feels getting much worse
>got released from hospital to home treatment, can't work yet
>alone, locked in between four walls of my flat
>shit still hurts, feeling completely shitty, nobody wants to listen, nobody cares about me
>waiting for mind to finally snap and set things to motion

when it will end?

when, please?
>>
>>24145256
post pixxxx boi
>>
>>24145256
>serious internal injuries, digestive system collapses
I'm really sorry for you that you survived the accident. Sometimes I wish I'd just die during an accident. But it must be horrible if you survive.
>>
>tfw at your exact same situation except injury

6 years ago I had a gun, shame I didn't use it.
>>
>last drop when nurse asks me why no one comes

Fucking normies.
>>
>>24145322
Thankfully I'm not disabled and I can even shit or piss normally. But the pain is sometimes really intense and painkillers usually don't work. It's not so long since they pumped me with opiates to make me sleep for at least 3 hours.
>>
>>24145256
Hang yourself next year and join Kurt Cobain in the 27 club
>>
Sorry bro. Life is cruel to some, great to others. You already know that. You live that. I do too.

I hope you have a better time. Don't let the anger eat you alive. I get angry too. Take quick action to get that v-card sorted out though bro.
>>
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time, don't give up bro, hang in there. I'm having a rough time too.

Things will get better eventually.
>>
>>24145256
I hope you get better anon, you deserve happiness
>>
>>24145256
>can't work yet
>alone, locked in between four walls of my flat
>shit still hurts, feeling completely shitty, nobody wants to listen, nobody cares about me
try playing some MMOs if you are into gaming or at least give it a chance if you are not
since you got free time and cant leave home anyway
you can meet some ppl this way (and believe me not only teens play it)
try joining some guild or whatever, at least you will have something to do and someone to talk to
also keep your mind busy, which is important
this should do you better than sitting on r9k tbqh pham
>>
File: touchedpepe.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
touchedpepe.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>>24145870
>>24146074
>>24146138
Thank you anons. Although I don't know you, your words warmed me inside. You did a good deed today.

>>24146289
I used to play WoW but I quit few years ago as my buddies stopped playing. I met a 30yo woman there, got her contacts but never planned to start something serious with her. But she got possesed by the devil or something - she began bombing my phone and IM by tons of messages every day and she was freaking out if I didn't respond in next few minutes. Taking a bath was a good reason for her to accuse me from "cheating on her". Actually there was no relationship between us but she lived in her fiction where I love her. She also began to threaten me with killing herself if I won't love her too. That's my only experience with women.

Now I'm just playing World of Tanks, but I am alone without a clan, because many clans are CW tryhards and tend to put a real tension in the game (I tried some, trust me).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.