[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not being a muslim Why haven't you accepted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1405282985147.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1405282985147.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>2015
>not being a muslim

Why haven't you accepted Islam yet? It is completely against any kind of modern day degeneracy and shares robot tier views on women which are socially acceptable since normies are too afraid to say anything non PC.
>>
go fight a pig
>>
>>24145183
pol pls go

fuck you robot
>>
did you know that in order to do the hajj you have to be circumcized? they won't just take your word for it, either. you have to expose yourself before the official hajji dick checker. that's not a joke.

there are other reasons but i feel like penis inspection day being part of your religion is enough
>>
It offers many disadvantages for men, particularly under Sharia law. Muslims are barbarians and white converts aren't treated the same as Arabs. Christianity offers the same anti degeneracy benefits while still allowing a good amount of personal liberty. It's also a lie, and theologically bunk.
>>
>>24145164
>implying

even muslim women want muslim chads only
>>
File: pepe36.jpg (105 KB, 479x530) Image search: [Google]
pepe36.jpg
105 KB, 479x530
When you get past the contrarian bullshit, Islam is just as ridiculous as Christianity and Judaism. The only reason NEETs are converting is because they want to be different and unique.
>>
>>24145438
>implying you won't get set up with a virgin brown qt by your parents
Literally the only way out for a robot desu
>>
>>24145433
You won't have to follow shariah if you live in a western country though (maybe britbong sometime soon though kek)
>>
File: smuginator.jpg (8 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
smuginator.jpg
8 KB, 217x250
>>24145438
Good thing Islamic culture doesn't give a shit about what women want.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuZemWJx7mY
>>
If you need to worship a sandnigger god to realize women are retarded, you're worse than the normalfags

Fuck off mudshit
>>
>>24145164
i'm not a muslim cause i dont believe in god faggot.
>>
I am simply to intelligent to believe in fairy tales.
>>
Sharia, at least in fundamental form, takes witness testimony as being superior to physical evidence in criminal trial. Setting aside all the other bullshit assbackwardness of sharia law as written, that is the dumbest idea ever. It seems specifically designed for members of the community who have some social, financial, or political sway to escape charges.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.