[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>physics exam tomorrow >haven't even looked at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1442933533931.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1442933533931.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>physics exam tomorrow
>haven't even looked at the material
>normally understand the topic and get average grade without studying, this time I don't even know anything in the slightest
>grades have been going steadily downhill
>should be studying but wasting time on the internet instead
>can't motivate myself

JUST

>tfw I can't be a NEET because my parents don't like me
>>
e = mc^2 is literally all you need
>>
>>24144502
>tfw I will never be able to live comfortably as a completely unproductive member of society like you
>>
>>24144458
I'm the exact same anon, I wish I could switch my degree but I can't get funding for that, it's a shame because I really like being at uni but I hate my course and I'm failing it badly
>>
>>24144458
>tfw calc 2 exam in two hours
>>
>>24144458
I'm in the same boat. I always ask myself where I would see myself in ten years. That's enough to motivate me.

See it like this. You spend a couple of years studying and maybe feeling like shit, but it's gonna be totally worth it after you are done with it. if not you will just be a worthless wagekek
>>
>>24144558
I don't know, you might if you fuck up this exam.
>>
>>24145972
But is that future job going to have anything to do with physics or maths because I honestly feel sick with all the numbers I have to deal with.

I honestly wouldn't mind leaving and getting a low paying job but I can't get a hired in my current state and being a neet would probably make my anxiety worse. I might quit uni at the end of this year once I'm done with transitioning but I don't want to waste any more time in a place where I'm unhappy
>>
VCE fag?
>>
>>24144458
Just do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
File: IMG_20151109_171917.jpg (337 KB, 992x1312) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151109_171917.jpg
337 KB, 992x1312
>>24144458
>tfw Japanese quiz session on shit I have no idea about in about an hour
>tfw not even studying the language, just needed an easy one credit, but I took 2 credits and because its individual study, I need to come and pass at least 24 sessions
>there's just under 4 weeks left and I'm on session 9, and I have no idea what is going on
>you can only schedule 5 max per week, and if I finish the course with mess than 24 sessions, I autofail and lose everything
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>24147367
Romaji is really easy tho
>>
>>24147433
It's literally not even the romanji, its the fact that the study material never prepares you enough for what they actually quiz you on, the only reason I'm even still surviving this is my decade of dedicated Chinese cartoon watching + actually taking a similar styled class for mandarin
>>
File: 1436819231123.png (640 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1436819231123.png
640 KB, 640x1136
>mfw just started studying physics
>already hate it to death because of the math
>have nothing else I want to study/interested in
>don't want to be a wagekek
>my family is not even accepting wagekeking
>just want to play vidya, watch animu and go lifting and running for the rest of my life
>mfw
>>
>>24146204
>Place where im unhappy
That's just life man, some people win, some people lose.
>>
>>24144458
>take physics exam
>ace the written part
>lose a lot of points because I don't remember which of newton's laws are which and the multiple choice part keks me
>>
>>24147637
If you don't enjoy it now, you need to get out and pick a different subject or just get an easy job. In a couple years time you will really hate that you chose physics, only people who are really passionate about it can do well.

If you just want to chill out for the rest of your life, look for an easy job in something you can do alright at. Something you can just coast through before you come home and get on with your real life.
>>
>>24147738
>tfw score about the class average even though I missed a 20 pt multiple part question due to mismanaged time/getting distracted
I really need meds SENPAI
>>
>>24147997
No joke, buy some adderall or something
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.