[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm going on a date tonight with a fat girl (similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: lorrie1.png (265 KB, 411x345) Image search: [Google]
lorrie1.png
265 KB, 411x345
So I'm going on a date tonight with a fat girl (similar to pic related)
Tips?
>>
>>24143728
no tips, you've already lost. Son, I'm dissapoint.
>>
>>24143728
bro just try to survive,pry that she doesn't eat you
>>
She'd be a real qt if she lost some weight.
Now she's just a qt.
>>
>>24143728
>Have we saved room for dessert? :)

How will she respond?
>>
Make some truffle butter little boy.
>>
>>24143741
I'm disappoint in myself, too. Though as a not-too-skinny guy myself, I shouldn't be discriminating.
>>
>>24143728
Make fat jokes
It's hilarious.

Also mention at least two of the following:

Hypothyroid
Polycyctic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Diabeties Mellitus 1 or 2
The thrifty gene
80's fat = fat marketing
50's portion size marketing
HMG-CoA and cholesterol synthesis
Myocardial Infarct
Osteoarthritis
>>
>>24143758
this. fat girls are generally charismatic and funny.
you can always convince her to go for walks with you, exercising with a friend is both healthy and fun.

>>24143728
she looks lovely, OP. good luck!
>>
>>24143728
Take her too a buffet
>>
With broad shoulders like those it's going to be difficult for you to box her out of the paint. Play a zone defense and use long passes to keep her moving. The more she has to run, the more tired she'll be by the 4th quarter, which is when you'll need make your offensive push.

Do not by any means allow her to dictate the pace in your defensive zone. If she does drive the lane, try to draw a charge. If she plays an aggressive defense herself, her size gives her an advantage. Your only hope then is to press hard and get her to foul out.
>>
>>24143894
top lmao

i lyk u 2 bh
>>
File: obie-feat.jpg (158 KB, 333x457) Image search: [Google]
obie-feat.jpg
158 KB, 333x457
>>24143824
Fat joke thread?
>"Where would Obie Trice live if he was a true American?"
>"I don't know"
>"Anywhere in Obie City (obesity)"
>>
>>24143824
Diabeties Mellitus 1 isn't caused by obesity, you dumbfuck.
>>
Here's a tip: fucking neck yourself
>>
>tfw genuinely attracted to fatties since I was 14 and never have to worry about not getting laid

Seriously, banging fatties is fantastic
>>
File: angryblob.jpg (220 KB, 1640x1093) Image search: [Google]
angryblob.jpg
220 KB, 1640x1093
>>24144176
You better be fat yourself
>>
>>24144176
But they're gross.
>>
>>24144259
I am, actually. Most fat girls get to be picky just like fit girls but there's definitely a fair amount out there who dig fat dudes too. I think they like feeling small.

Also luckily for me I like my fat girls homely and hairy, so most of the fatties that chads don't want are more than willing to jump in bed with me. Also SJW tumblrina fat girls are so easy it's almost laughable
>>
File: stereotypebingo.jpg (276 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
stereotypebingo.jpg
276 KB, 1024x1365
>>24144679
Thank god, some of them are getting way too picky due to all the guys dating down.
>I think they like feeling small.
Never thought of that before, but it makes a lot of sense.
>>
I find it fucking hilarious and try my best not to laugh out loud when I see a tall skinny lanklet with a fatty in public.

It just looks so comic and at the same time tragic.
>>
Holy shit she's built like a linebacker
>>
my tip: don't
>>
Say what you like about fatties, but there is one upside - no matter where you squeeze, it all feels like titties.
>>
>>24144772
If I wasn't fat I think I'd still be into fatties, thin girls don't interest me in the slightest anymore. but it's true, a lot of fat girls get super picky and won't even give a fat guy a second thought. I'm just glad I'm attracted to the fugly hambeasts that nobody else wants, it's kind of a blessing.

Also when people see two fatties together for some reason they're more likely to see it as cute and not disgusting or comical.
>>
>>24143728
please give her to me
>tfw no belly gf
>>
>>24144869
Is bellyfucking possible? Like surrounding your dick with her flabby belly fat and fucking it like titties?

Wouldn't fuck the navel though, shits gross
>>
>>24144997
Depends. Some girls have squishy midriffs and some have pretty sturdy pose.
>>
>>24144679
Why does the pic you posted give me a raging hardon?
>>
>>24144997
Yes it's possible but maybe 0.01% of fat girls are into that kinda stuff. Same with feederism/stuffing fetishes, there's girls out there who are into that but the overwhelming majority will get very uncomfortable when they find out you're into those things.
>>
I'd rather be alone than with a fat chick. They're smelly and full of insecurities to the point their personality is probably worse than the average stacy
>>
>>24145070
Because ugly fat girls are untapped wells of boner fuel. Most guys won't go anywhere near them, but they turn my dick into diamonds. Plus they're usually into some freaky shit, nothing beats choking and slapping a fat girl while you fuck her ass and call her a slut, they usually love that shit.
>>
File: rare pepeppe.png (265 KB, 627x344) Image search: [Google]
rare pepeppe.png
265 KB, 627x344
>>24145160
rarest of pepes,
>>
>>24145100
I can confirm. Only success I've had with my fetish practised with a virgin. We were both 17yo at the time. I encouraged her to gain weight. Was pretty neat, but she eventually left me and thought she was an idiot to had been with me.
>>
>>24144803
Why does this seem to happen so much? It feels like so many tall, skinny as hell men are really into fat chicks. I see it in the fat threads on /soc/ and I know a guy who's 6'4 and has a thing for short, overweight girls.
>>
>>24145246
CRASHING MY SIDES
>>
>>24145323
Honestly I think a lot of it is just that fat girls like tall hungry skeletons, so those guys go after the girls who go after them. I knew an auschwitz-mode guy who was into petite Asian girls and he used to tell me how fatties would try to get in his pants all the time, like 90% of the female attention he got was from fat chicks.
>>
>>24145480
>tfw no fatty has ever gone inside of my pants
>>
>>24145502
Have you ever tried? Most fat chicks aren't too picky.
>>
I honestly don't understand how women put on weight so much worse than men

>man puts on fat sort of semi evenly
>mostly situated in the stomach though
>stomach is usually uniform in size

>woman puts on weight
>it looks like someone poured cottage cheese and rocks in a sock
>completely uneven fat distribution
>looks disgusting as fuck
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.