[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking cigarettes a good way to keep the normies at bay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x441
Is smoking cigarettes a good way to keep the normies at bay?
>>
>>24143634

No, people will approach you all the time asking for a light
>>
>>24143634
Most cig smokers are normies. Some health conscious normies are triggered by it, but its not worth it.

Being a pedophile is probably the best normie repellent. You dont even have to do anything illegal, just express your desire for little girls. Normies will stay away from you
>>
Yeah, most people hate the smell of them. Not only when you're smoking them, if you smoke like I do the smell seeps into your clothes and your skin. I probably smell like shit because of it desu. Sometimes it's counter-intuitive because people will ask you for a cigarette and then they feel obligated to chat with you while they smoke it. I usually don't mind.
>>
>>24143634
I used to smoke, you can tell Normie's are butt hurt when you smoke in front of a door, but they don't say anything.
>>
>>24143634
Nah, people will ask for smokes/lights and usuaaly have a conversation. I like it because I'm a crypto normie, but an actual autist would hate it.
>>
>>24143800
I like it too. At least around here the only people who strike up a conversation with me are old 'Nam veterans, overweight construction workers and old black guys. All of which are pretty cool in my book.
>>
>Cigarettes
Step it up, son.
>>
fuck i love cigarettes so fucking much
>>
>>24144125
>Bud "gotta drink my own piss" Light
You americans truly disgust me.
>>
>>24144716
It's just the glass bruh. I'm having a local fall brew.
>>
Best deterrent would be to walk around with a fat ass dip in your lip and carry around a mud jug that you routinely spit into.
>>
>>24143634
only 4 out of 18 in my class don't smoke
you're normie if you smoke senpai
>>
>>24143748
Lel, this x1000
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.