[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we the least confident generation of men ever? Why are we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1446706714366.gif (1 MB, 294x231) Image search: [Google]
1446706714366.gif
1 MB, 294x231
Are we the least confident generation of men ever? Why are we all so insecure? Even the cocky guys aren't as cocky as they used to be. Who is to blame?
>>
File: 1406877520692.jpg (160 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
1406877520692.jpg
160 KB, 677x995
>>24143621
>Who is to blame?

you already know...
>>
File: modern white people.jpg (168 KB, 650x486) Image search: [Google]
modern white people.jpg
168 KB, 650x486
We were raised by shitty boomers who were generally either hippies who hated masculinity, or rednecks who resented their children and felt the need to compete with them rather than build them up.
>>
I want to say it has something to do with feminism but it probably doesn't

The destruction of the family unit, maybe? Cultural marxism? I honestly don't know. But I can say with some confidence that this generation of males IS unusually effeminate.
>>
estrogen in the food and water supply
>>
File: pepe44.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
Society lacks direction. We used to have a sense of identity alongside things to feel prideful for, now we have cultural marxism and nu-males everywhere. Why do you think we lack confidence?
>>
>>24144182
>kill whitey

But these women are white...
>>
>>24144561
Confusing, isn't it? That's surprisingly common.
>>
>>24144561
>>24144571
Ethnomasochism
>>
>>24143621
>Who is to blame?

welp, there's your problem. this is the question we all ask when things get rough.
>>
>>24143621
>Who is to blame?
feminists, marxists, jews
>>
>>24144561
>white people

It's up to the asians now to save humanity.
>>
>>24144600
But where was this behavior learned? Men of the past were stoic. Men of today are so sensitive. It's changed.
>>
>>24143621
>Are we the least confident generation of men ever?

You're not though, few people outside of the internet seem to be having any problems
>>
>>24143621
>Even the cocky guys aren't as cocky as they used to be.

No....they're still cocky, even more so now that they can post shit on faceboook and be cocky 24/7

>Who is to blame?
It's natural to want to blame someone for being a failure. Why not just take responsibility and blame yourself?
>>
>>24144663
>few people outside of the internet

You realize normies are on the internet now, right?
>>
>>24144740
Not to the same extent you are. They don't spend massive amounts of time on the internet compared to the average 4chan browser. Even when they are they're just on their phones talking to other normies.
>>
>>24144342
>>24144236
>>24144612

le cultural marxism boogeyman

so which frankfurt school writers have you read? can you give me some excerpts of frankfurt school writers proposing that men become pussified?
>>
Direction, I think, like somebody else has already mentioned. We lack cohesive community identity and purpose.
>>
>>24144865

They're not in the same places either, reading somewhere like /r9k/ too much would give somebody the impression that autists are an epidemic but if you go outside you'll see it's not the case at all
>>
>>24144907
horkheimer
check&m8
>>
>>24144955
provide excerpts
>>
>>24144907
Adorno was cool, but Marcuse did a great deal of harm.
>>
>>24144182
How do we fix it?
>>
I don't think there's a way too fix it m8s. we're too far gone we may as well ride it out until the end. bring on the nationwide keking, feminist overlords, rampant autism, everything. how'd everything get so fucked you ask? how did the rise in feminism, anti intellectualism, political correctness, white guilt, and transgenders become so accepted? there's too many people and not enough jobs therefore more distractions. we're more isolated than ever. we each find something to latch onto due to our lack of purpose and it further separates us and distracts us. it's all fun and games at first and then BOOM how'd things get this way?
>>
>>24145514
>anti intellectualism

How could this be the case when every other movement you've mentioned has been an intellectual one. Almost every single unfortunate social development has either started or been considerably advanced by academia. That also includes the technological alienation we all know so well.
>>
>>24143621
Jews started contaminating our water
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.