[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Harassment isn't important
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x547
The harrasment meme is bullshit. Women and HR people like to lecture everyone on keeping their hands to themselves but not body really gives a damn

Case in point:
>be me
>walking around the office and casually touching the asses of women the pipit the office
>not full on touching, but knuckles down finger action, just to let them know I'm around
>not one complaint, nobody cares

I say touch anyone you want. If they don't like it, you get punched. Lesson learned. Stay woke.
>>
People only complain about harassment when they feel uncomfortable with the person. If you're already good friends with them being touchy is not a problem.
This is pretty obvious desu.
>>
File: trollinginthedeep.jpg (105 KB, 775x424) Image search: [Google]
trollinginthedeep.jpg
105 KB, 775x424
>>24143510
You sure about that? Women will do anything for attention.
>>
File: code_geass_14.png (249 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
code_geass_14.png
249 KB, 640x440
>>24144192
Jesus christ reading that made me so fucking mad, probably ruined my day as well. What the fuck would her argument be? "Oh I'm glad he saved me but he could have done it in a way where he didn't have to grope my chest or ass in a sexual manner"

I mean I'm not a lawyer but can the judge not just dismiss the case if it's completely ridiculous? I mean realistically I can't see her even winning the case so it doesn't matter, she'll lose it regardless.
>>
>>24144315
>She was unconscious
>He felt upon her body
She probably wouldn't have minded if it was Chad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsn17_a8-g
>>
>>24144315
>can't even read a filename

good luck with the real world, anon
>>
File: 0708082315.jpg (54 KB, 479x639) Image search: [Google]
0708082315.jpg
54 KB, 479x639
I have a lesbian friend who I constantly sexually harass.

I grope her ass, rub her thighs, hold her hands, kiss her palms, rub her legs, rub her shoulders she doesn't seem to mind it at all. She kinda just laughs at it and continues talking.

Im a guy btw also pic related is her.
>>
>>24144485
It has to be a troll, no one can be that stupid.
She's a pretty good actor though.
>>
>>24143510
This is hot
>>
>>24144682

Stay woke bitch niggah
>>
>>24144510
How does that even work?
>>
>>24143510
I grope my managers tits every time we are alone, she doesn't even mind be cause I do it so often.
>>
File: 502swedishlionface.jpg (54 KB, 503x604) Image search: [Google]
502swedishlionface.jpg
54 KB, 503x604
>>24144417
is real or no
>>
>>24143510
I honestly say the same thing about rape like you just had sex when you didn't really feel like it. That doesn't ruin your freaking life mayne
>>
Sexual harassment is the biggest bullshit meme I have ever encountered in all my years in the work force. No matter what the setting, people literally grope each other all day every day, especially if they are close. The exception is if someone dislikes you. Then the hr banhammer comes down. My mind was blown the first time I got nut checked, by a female no less. I quickly realized that type of thing is normal. The only places where harassment is taken seriously are government offices. Holy shit, the degree of political correctness is off the charts.
>>
>>24145488
Women enjoy being touched?
>>
>>24145637
I think it's satire.
>>
>>24145671
That isn't really what rape is though. I mean there is such a thing as rape that isn't just regret sex.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.