[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand the concept the 80/20 society... How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I don't understand the concept the 80/20 society...

How can 20% of men be considered chads? Aren't chads the top 5% at most? also 20% of cannot physically have enough time to fuck 80% of women.

So there will always be room for at least 50% of men to get women.

you robots are in the bottom 20% that's why you can't get laid AT ALL.
>>
Its just the latest rationalization robots use to not even try.
>>
It's not the men that decide who they fuck it's women. Even if women don't get the dick right away they will wait for the 20% http://www.huffingtonpost.com/xojane-/im-fat-and-have-sex-with-hot-strangers_b_8451530.html
>>
File: n-FAT-large570.jpg (20 KB, 570x238) Image search: [Google]
n-FAT-large570.jpg
20 KB, 570x238
>>24143564
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/xojane-/im-fat-and-have-sex-with-hot-strangers_b_8451530.html
> "we bond over Louis C.K."
> go to their house and we are having sex within 15 minutes

WOW WHAT DISGUSTING PIG

I blame the guys who would rather fuck her than masturbate.
>>
>>24143469
The 80/20 thing is completely unsubstantiated
>>
>>24143469
80/20 is a meme. It's just a way for robots to say 'welp I shouldn't bother trying'.
>>
>>24144844
>this is what normies actually believe

It's scientifically proven women want to fuck the top 20% because they get more invested due to pregnancy and having to take care of the baby if the father bails out.
You can't really blame them if i was a woman i'd be picky as well.
In the past the genetically inferior people would die off from disease at an early age but now with no wars and medicine the current population it becoming a problem.
>>
>>24143564
Holy shit that entire article is pure delusional rating.
>>
>>24143743

No it isnt.

the ideal mate of every girl is exactly the same guy.

>Tall
>Handsome
>Wealthy
>Popular

Any guy wanted by alot of women fulfills these traits. Even fat single moms want this guy (heard it from their mouths and literally seen them reject guys harshly who werent tall, wealthy, handsome and popular).

This tall rich high status male is rare. Only a few men fill this niche. Therefore you rarely see him without girls, or with a spotted sexual history.

Whereas it is not odd to see a short male or poorer guy talk about not having a girlfriend or being a virgin for life...

Your Justin Biebers dont struggle with women, Dicaprio doesnt struggle with women. Simple experiment Put Bieber and Dicaprio in a room with 8 guys from r9k and 10 women

8/10 women would be crowding Dicaprio and Bieber while either leave or stand around glued to their phones.

80/20 is pure sexual selection period. This is nature.
>>
The actual number is that around 40% of males and 80% of women procreated over the course of humanity. Genetic research has shown that. It says so in the book "Is there anything good about men?"
But I guess women really just want the top 20% and the other 20% are from hubby provider sex and rape in our earlier days
>>
>>24145724

I'm not seeing any substantiation here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.